Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Help! Newbie looking for parking...

widallas

Practice Squad
I had a friend ask me yesterday if I wanted to go to the game....tomorrow. Well, YES! But.....I have never been to a game -- let alone a night game -- at Reliant. I live north of the city, and avoid driving at all costs downtown...but I am making it to that game to see my Texans!!! Problem is, I am in charge of finding parking, and I am so confused.... Can't find parking for under $70 online, and a little wary about taking the rail from Fannin at night.

Do you recommend the rail at night? And any suggestions on other parking options?! I hate posting a question that has probably been answered, but I don't have the time tonight to search and I am getting a little panicked.... Thanks for anyone who is willing to talk me off the ledge!

Light Rail is ok at night if you are parking closer to downtown. I haven't heard of any bad things happening before after late games. if parking closer to Reliant, you can park at the light rail station on Fannin behind the Sams Club. Not sure on the $, but the rail will cost a buck or so each way, and parking is a few bucks as well.
That's all I know regarding parking around Reliant..Hope that helps...

I had a friend ask me yesterday if I wanted to go to the game....tomorrow. Well, YES! But.....I have never been to a game -- let alone a night game -- at Reliant. I live north of the city, and avoid driving at all costs downtown...but I am making it to that game to see my Texans!!! Problem is, I am in charge of finding parking, and I am so confused.... Can't find parking for under $70 online, and a little wary about taking the rail from Fannin at night.

Do you recommend the rail at night? And any suggestions on other parking options?! I hate posting a question that has probably been answered, but I don't have the time tonight to search and I am getting a little panicked.... Thanks for anyone who is willing to talk me off the ledge!

Look in the tickets section; ubecool just listed a blue pass for $45. He's a good guy, I'll vouch for him!

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102794

Most of the hotels around the area will let you park....for a fee. Generally $20-$30 according to the people I know who do it. I've noticed a few more businesses getting in on it too...particularly along Main St which is direction I come in. Some of them will have signs out to let you know.

You shouldn't have a problem finding a place to park.

Thanks so much to everyone for the help...parked at the Crown Royal and had a great time at the game...at least until halftime.

Back