Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans VS Colts Round 1...Lets Predict ;)

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
Ok so i havent done these in a while, mainly because they became so negative i couldnt bear to read through them, but now with Case starting and after how he looked against KC, i think it is appropriate to start them again.

Texans 27
Colts 17

Keenum 418 yards and 3 TDs
AJ 132 yards and 2 TDs
Watt 2 sacks
Marciano and ST suck again - This way i atleast get one right :)

An H-town win.

I don't care what the score is. I wanna see a low/no penalty game with no more injuries (I'm looking at you #51).

Get a win Battle Red Boys!

battle red keenum wore red in college we gonna crush deesss colts

I expect a blowout

Have you guys seen the rest of the Colts schedule? I could see them maybe losing 1-2 more games at the most. Its a cake walk.

Colts 23
Texans 10

:wadepalm:

Have you guys seen the rest of the Colts schedule? I could see them maybe losing 1-2 more games at the most. Its a cake walk.

Colts 23
Texans 10

these are the colts who lost to the dolphins and barley beat the raiders

colts cant overlook anybody IMO

bik.gif

Texans finally start to look like a real team again with someone at qb that the team is excited about.

Texans - 33
Colts - 21

One thing about the Texans since 2006...

When they are average or below average, they usually have a nice showing on battle red day when it happens to be a night game (Denver, Jacksonville, Baltimore even though it was a loss)...

I'll give them this one..

Texans 24
Colts 20

Who said anything about them overlooking anyone? This is the NFL. Anybody can win on any given Sunday. I just think they have a powder puff schedule the rest of the season. Losing to the Dolphins sucks but I was impressed with their win over Denver and San Francisco. Those games have to be considered the toughest opponents on their schedule IMO. I really hope the Texans bring it. I'm already getting tired of how quickly some of the Colts fans have rebounded from their "Suck for Luck" tank job.

Every man get a man , every good man get two . :swatter:

In honor of Bum and I'm going to this one and they have to win this to have any sort of chance and they have to find out if they have a QB and I may wear a UH shirt because I hate all the playing dress up .

Texans 24
Colts 17

:fans:

I work with a Giants fan who's taking the Colts this week. I have to agree with him :overreact: Let's just get this year over with & get a new coach next year.

I don't think it makes any difference who's at quarterback if the defense knows the plays we're running.

Colts 27
Texans 9

colts 27
Texans 17

Same Texans same Kubiak. Won't go for the win for full 60 minutes.
Little things do matter as does coaching.
If we had healthy team (less Schaub) I think we win in spite of Kubiak.
But as is, good effort but no win just like last week.

I expect case to improve from last week, but this is only his second start.

Colts 24
Texans 21

I really don't think it matters. If Arian is good to go, we're going to see the bootleg run the way it's supposed to be ran & we'r going to blow the doors off Reliant.

There'll be partying in the streets, H-Town is going to blow up.

texans will play a good game but will have some difficulties getting into the end zone

27-16 for the colts

the game will be closer than the end score suggests

or at least that's my prediction :D

Colts - 28
Texans - 24

With cushing out i just don't see how we can keep them out of the Endzone, but Case will make it a close game.

Colts 23
Texans 10

And this means what exactly ? And how is this relevant to our game against then sunday night ?

All things considered, Reliant should be rocking like a mofo.

Texans win 28-27 in an upset.

:flag:

It was just something I noticed. I did not mean to offend you by mucking up your thread. I offered my prediction in my initial post.

"mucking up your thread"
  • You didn't muck up anything, so keep commenting as you see appropriate.
  • People get a helluva lot farther off topic than that all the time.
  • As far as "your thread", the original poster doesn't own anything.

Colts 23
Texans 10

Anyway, your post is relevant. If it is a cakewalk schedule, homerism aside, many people might suggest that cakewalk starts Sunday.

Good post.

"mucking up your thread"

Anyway, your post is relevant. If it is a cakewalk schedule, homerism aside, many people might suggest that cakewalk starts Sunday.

Good post.

First comment: Great job of moderating. Cudos.

Second comment: The cakewalk will have to wait. #7 brings it and Reliant has never been so loud watching some ponies get kicked. (wish I could be there)

Third comment: Second comment posted by an obvious :homer: :D

First comment: Great job of moderating. Cudos.

Second comment: The cakewalk will have to wait. #7 brings it and Reliant has never been so loud watching some ponies get kicked. (wish I could be there)

Third comment: Above posted by an obvious :homer: :D

It could happen, but it seems Keenum is going to have to bring a superhuman effort to make up for all that has gone wrong this season. The Texans are sitting at 2-5 because they haven't been very good, and they just got a lot weaker at LB and maybe RB. He's had two weeks to get ready, but Luck has had the same two weeks to adjust to losing Wayne.

Will the change at QB have that much effect? We will see Sunday.

"mucking up your thread"

Good post.

Did someone **** in ur cheerios ? Was just asking him what their future schedule after us being easy had to do with their game against us on Sunday. Oh lord
:overreact:

Ok so i havent done these in a while, mainly because they became so negative i couldnt bear to read through them, but now with Case starting and after how he looked against KC, i think it is appropriate to start them again.
Glad you're back. With Case at QB I don't think we'll be run over, but we can't expect to win the game.
Nags 30
Texans 20

Did someone **** in ur cheerios ?

No, I'm good. Thanks for asking.

You got pissy with the guy because he posted something you didn't want to see. It shouldn't be a surprise, because you were pissy when you started the thread.

Ok so i havent done these in a while, mainly because they became so negative i couldnt bear to read through them,

Boo Hoo. People say negative things about the mighty 2-5 Texans.

=============================

However, I will say something positive about the Texans for those who need to feel a warm glow about their NFL team:

The Texans are the best damn 2-5 team in the league! :koolaid:

No, I'm good. Thanks for asking.

You got pissy with the guy because he posted something you didn't want to see. It shouldn't be a surprise, because you were pissy when you started the thread.

Boo Hoo. People say negative things about the mighty 2-5 Texans.

=============================

However, I will say something positive about the Texans for those who need to feel a warm glow about their NFL team:

The Texans are the best damn 2-5 team in the league! :koolaid:

Can u please show me where i got pissy with the guy ? Cause i'm just not seeing it, and no i didnt start off the thread pissy.

Colts also beat the Broncos, 49ers and the Seahawks

I expect the Texans to take another BIG step forward to becoming a Top 10 draft pick......and people say I can't be positive.

Last edited:
Back