Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-29-2013   #1
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13708 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default CBS Predicts the remainder of season

They have the Texans at 8-8 I don't see us winning that many games, and if we do the chances Kubes is back is probably a lock.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...laim-nfc-south

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #2
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Wins vs Cardinals, Raiders, Jaguars x2 & Titans are reasonable to predict. Going 1-3 against the Colts x2, Patriots & Broncos isn't too far out there either.
Old 10-29-2013   #3
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13708 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CBS Predicts the remainder of season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Wins vs Cardinals, Raiders, Jaguars x2 & Titans are reasonable to predict. Going 1-3 against the Colts x2, Patriots & Broncos isn't too far out there either.

I see 0-4 against those good teams and I expect us to lose in Nashville. The way this season has gone and Kubiak's history you know we will lose a game against one of the dregs on our schedule. We seem to do it every year.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011

Last edited by texanhead08; 10-29-2013 at 03:49 PM.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #4
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 19780 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

i dunno, i felt real down about the teams chances yesterday.
but today i ordered two mcdonalds happy meals for lunch and it changed my life outlook.

we certainly could go 3-1 vs. pats(x2), colts and broncos!

qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

hopefully everything goes well and we can win the divison again
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #6
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 128424 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Raiders is a loss. Pryor will run wild. IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #7
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134946 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

The only team I feel confident about beating are the jagholes. Assuming the pourous defense, terrible offensive line, brittle rb's and lousy special teams continue I see no more than 5 total wins.
Old 10-29-2013   #8
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Did anyone watch the cards against the falcons? From what I saw on Redxone, their D looks impressive.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 163616 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
6-3 the rest of the way would be a good effort. It shouldn't mask the horrible start, but it would. I'm sure it would convince McNair that the team didn't quit on Gary and that they were "on the right track".

I'm afraid to ask what the wrong track looks like?
Old 10-30-2013   #10
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know what to think at this point and couldn't guess on a final record. It seems like it's going to be one of those weird years where they could beat the Broncos somehow and lose to the Jags.
Old 10-30-2013   #11
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

6-3 to close the season would be quite the effort. They were playing at a 2-5 level before the injuries at LB and RB. The QB seems to be an upgrade, but will that make up for everything else that points to something less than a 6-3 finish? I doubt it.

It is time to play a game and find out.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read