Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013   #101
Nitrofish
Pastafarian
 
Nitrofish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 47
Posts: 732
Rep Power: 75928 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post








Tell me who doesnt belong in this pound for pound dish off list?

3 guys look like healthy, warm blooded, real american men.

1 looks like a cancer stricken gomer pyle.

I stand by all my posts.
Yea lets see.. the Bradshaw picture. Hilarious, and if that is your image of a real man I feel sorry for your wife... if you have one.

It's clear that you have a dislike for Schaub and that your opinion might be a tad bit biased. Taking personal shots at Schaub's name and appearance is pretty juvenile. Also notice you did not take on the names issue that you said "they all have great names and are fairly good looking" . It's funny also that you chose photos of the other men in their youth (Still ugly), but chose the least flattering pic you could find of Schaub in his 30's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
Real men a father would be proud to let their daughter date....

Id call the cops on this guy. Make sure to check if he's a registered sex offender.

See that is the funny thing about perceptions. While you may believe that everyone else' perception is the same as yours is, I can assure you that is not the case. Yea because registered sex offenders are known for dressing nice and always going to the Kentucky Derby with hot former cheeleader's right?

Nice though that you are able to speak for all fathers out there though. Where did you acquire such a talent?

Peyton Manning has a face that only a mother could love. Stand by your posts all you want. Your theory is not only totally bogus (which I showed), it also makes you look like a shallow minded bully who thinks it's fun to kick people while they are down by making fun of their name and appearance, which of course has nothing to do with this thread.
__________________
#FearTheBeard2014

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #102
utahmark
markbeth
 
utahmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: utah
Age: 44
Posts: 1,997
Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post








Tell me who doesnt belong in this pound for pound dish off list?

3 guys look like healthy, warm blooded, real american men.

1 looks like a cancer stricken gomer pyle.

I stand by all my posts.
lmao, Where did you come from?
__________________
formally known as markbeth
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #103
thunderkyss 
& so it begins
 
thunderkyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Age: 42
Posts: 34,433
Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Yea lets see.. the Bradshaw picture. Hilarious, and if that is your image of a real man I feel sorry for your wife... if you have one.
Hey.... it was the '70s.
__________________
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #104
Nitrofish
Pastafarian
 
Nitrofish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 47
Posts: 732
Rep Power: 75928 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hey.... it was the '70s.
Yea, nothing says "Real American Man" like an unbuttoned silk shirt, exposed gold chain and pooka shells, hairy chest and a comb over.

Mmmm Mmmm Good.

And just for the record. Casey is a girls name also, so once a again your theory is bunk Lord Bills. The fact that he shortened it down to just Case shows he is self conscience about it.
__________________
#FearTheBeard2014

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #105
Rey
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,475
Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hey.... it was the '70s.
Hahahahaha....

That about does it. Debating their looks. I think everything has been covered.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #106
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead
 
HTown2ATX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 4,038
Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Casey is a girls name also, so once a again your theory is bunk Lord Bills. The fact that he shortened it down to just Case shows he is self conscience about it.
Wouldn't go that far. A lot of names apparently go both ways and we've probably both known plenty of dudes with the following name.....Casey, Kelly, Jordan (which happens to be my name), Kim, Ashley, the list goes on.

You've been accurate in your rebuttals of those posts until that, that one gets close to the level of his.....
__________________

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #107
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue
 
Dishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Age: 38
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 9556 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
lmao, Where did you come from?
No kidding, but it is entertaining... for now.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-19-2013   #108
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man
 
Thorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston
Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Age: 63
Posts: 22,032
Rep Power: 253700 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Hahahahaha....

That about does it. Debating their looks. I think everything has been covered.
No $hit.
__________________


"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #109
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Grams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Humble, TX
Posts: 1,244
Rep Power: 25097 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post

Id call the cops on this guy. Make sure to check if he's a registered sex offender.

The man has done nothing to justify this comment.
__________________
All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Grams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #110
Lucky
Moderator
 
Lucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 13,200
Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

This has turned into one weird thread.
__________________
“We’re looking for a coach that...works with great energy and enthusiasm and very positive in his approach.” - Bob McNair
Lucky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #111
gtexan02
Working?
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Boston
Age: 30
Posts: 15,673
Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Apparently we should bring in mark Sanchez asap
__________________
Drinking the kool aid
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #112
dream_team
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,493
Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
This has turned into one weird thread.
Are people really debating how good men look in here? Time to look for a new Texans message board.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #113
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame
 
Texecutioner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,505
Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
... Yes?

What the Keenum fan club is missing is that people are not "anti-Keenum". They/we are anti-unfounded hype/ridiculous hyperbole/expectations. I think that most every fan of the Texans wants to see Keenum succeed.
None of of what you describe has ever existed. I've spoken with fans all over this city and know this board very well. NO ONE hardly other then a hand full of the typical homer hopefuls have enshrined Keenum into Canton like so many of you guys keep exaggerating. There has been a huge movement due to Schaub's downward spiral from last season that everyone witnessed and his train crash that followed this season. Add in the existence of the godly awful Yates that got the 2nd string job purely out of being here longer caused a ton of people to scream for Keenum a lot louder then they should have had to. Case's name wouldn't go away because are other QB's wouldn't make his name go away especially under a HC that shouldn't even be a HC. Fans are desperate to have a QB that can make plays with his feet after having a statue for years and having a HC that is so easy for coordinators to figure out every season. So as a result, fans are desperate for a guy who can lead this offense in spite of Kubiak's lack of being able to adapt in this offense.

Throughout all of that NO ONE has acted like Case Keenum is some guarantee for the future. They desperately want to see what he has, and many of you refuse to even think that he might have some potential.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #114
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,876
Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
None of of what you describe has ever existed. I've spoken with fans all over this city and know this board very well. NO ONE hardly other then a hand full of the typical homer hopefuls have enshrined Keenum into Canton like so many of you guys keep exaggerating. There has been a huge movement due to Schaub's downward spiral from last season that everyone witnessed and his train crash that followed this season. Add in the existence of the godly awful Yates that got the 2nd string job purely out of being here longer caused a ton of people to scream for Keenum a lot louder then they should have had to. Case's name wouldn't go away because are other QB's wouldn't make his name go away especially under a HC that shouldn't even be a HC. Fans are desperate to have a QB that can make plays with his feet after having a statue for years and having a HC that is so easy for coordinators to figure out every season. So as a result, fans are desperate for a guy who can lead this offense in spite of Kubiak's lack of being able to adapt in this offense.

Throughout all of that NO ONE has acted like Case Keenum is some guarantee for the future. They desperately want to see what he has, and many of you refuse to even think that he might have some potential.


Thank you and I've typed pretty much the same thing in another thread.. I rooted for Schaub and didn't want him to fail since his individual success was tied to my team's success, but I'm done lying to myself... Case Keenum could throw a bazillion pick 6's today and it wouldn't bother me any, because the move to start a UDFA and with all the talk that's leaking out of that locker room smells of a team that isn't happy with the incumbent starting QB and they're ready to start looking at other options. Schaub is done here, whether Keenum is the answer is regardless.. if he is the answer, so be it, but the point has been established that we're (this team) is finally looking for a answer.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #115
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame
 
Texecutioner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,505
Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Thank you and I've typed pretty much the same thing in another thread.. I rooted for Schaub and didn't want him to fail since his individual success was tied to my team's success, but I'm done lying to myself... Case Keenum could throw a bazillion pick 6's today and it wouldn't bother me any, because the move to start a UDFA and with all the talk that's leaking out of that locker room smells of a team that isn't happy with the incumbent starting QB and they're ready to start looking at other options. Schaub is done here, whether Keenum is the answer is regardless.. if he is the answer, so be it, but the point has been established that we're (this team) is finally looking for a answer.
I noticed that, and I also backed your argument in that thread CB. I don't understand why people keep acting like Case has this colt following of worshipers that think he's MVP material. I've just seen a ton of Texans fans who have lost hope in Schaub's abilities down the stretch at first and now to the point that most of us don't even believe that we can win a game with Schaub or Yates. It's that bad now. Keenum is an upgrade in every aspect from what I have seen from his skill set. Schaub and Yates's experience isn't even a factor here when both of them are "pick 6" queens ad have a hard time moving the ball down the field. I can't see how Keenum is any worse, and I think he is going to be better. I could be wrong, and we all could be but if so at least we have exhausted all options and know what needs to be done first and foremost in the off season. I just dread the idea of Kubiak being able to get to shop for another QB.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #116
hradhak
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,540
Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I noticed that, and I also backed your argument in that thread CB. I don't understand why people keep acting like Case has this colt following of worshipers that think he's MVP material. I've just seen a ton of Texans fans who have lost hope in Schaub's abilities down the stretch at first and now to the point that most of us don't even believe that we can win a game with Schaub or Yates. It's that bad now. Keenum is an upgrade in every aspect from what I have seen from his skill set. Schaub and Yates's experience isn't even a factor here when both of them are "pick 6" queens ad have a hard time moving the ball down the field. I can't see how Keenum is any worse, and I think he is going to be better. I could be wrong, and we all could be but if so at least we have exhausted all options and know what needs to be done first and foremost in the off season. I just dread the idea of Kubiak being able to get to shop for another QB.
I kinda feel that Schaub is where Brad Lidge was a few years ago after giving up a giant homerun to Pujols in the NLCS. We won the series, but Lidge was never the same.

Then Lidge moved on, and started having success again. I think Schaub and the Texans are in a very similar situation with a player who just needs to move on and find his mojo somewhere else.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #117
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead
 
HTown2ATX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 4,038
Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
None of of what you describe has ever existed. I've spoken with fans all over this city and know this board very well. NO ONE hardly other then a hand full of the typical homer hopefuls have enshrined Keenum into Canton like so many of you guys keep exaggerating. There has been a huge movement due to Schaub's downward spiral from last season that everyone witnessed and his train crash that followed this season. Add in the existence of the godly awful Yates that got the 2nd string job purely out of being here longer caused a ton of people to scream for Keenum a lot louder then they should have had to. Case's name wouldn't go away because are other QB's wouldn't make his name go away especially under a HC that shouldn't even be a HC. Fans are desperate to have a QB that can make plays with his feet after having a statue for years and having a HC that is so easy for coordinators to figure out every season. So as a result, fans are desperate for a guy who can lead this offense in spite of Kubiak's lack of being able to adapt in this offense.

Throughout all of that NO ONE has acted like Case Keenum is some guarantee for the future. They desperately want to see what he has, and many of you refuse to even think that he might have some potential.
REPPED! This is all I have been saying!
__________________

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #118
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead
 
HTown2ATX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 4,038
Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Anyone else noticing the new agenda? Downplay Case who was the undrafted 3rd stringer who just went in Arrowhead against a bad ass Chiefs defense and damn near won the game. Case had no oline, no run game, bad refs, bad clock management from Kubes as well as bad playcalling at time.

Yet..........somehow Case was just "ok", "serviceable" and other downplaying terms? I have not been so dumbfounded in my life. Saying that is like saying it is snowing right now when it's clearly now.

Case made throws that are I dunno, legit NFL QB throws Texans fans don't get to see unless they change the channel to another game/team. Normally most 3rd stringers would just outright suck balls yet today he nearly lead the team to a W in KC, something we know Schaub and Yates would not have done. He far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, outplayed the other 2 QB's yet had either one of them played today I bet they would get excuses on how they played great. Just laughable. I'm just having to tell myself "this is the agenda, I would do the same thing had I just been proven wrong like this".

To be clear, I am NOT saying he is the next Montana or the next franchise QB but damn, don't downplay the best performance you have seen all season. It's insane.
__________________

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #119
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,054
Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Case played a great game. When the Chiefs started lighting us up we made no adjustments. Where are the screens? Where are the quick throws? The coaching staff did a piss poor job adjusting the what the Chiefs did in the second half. The first throw Case made in the game to Andre would have been great at times today, but we didn't adjust to what they were doing.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #120
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,729
Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Anyone else noticing the new agenda? Downplay Case who was the undrafted 3rd stringer who just went in Arrowhead against a bad ass Chiefs defense and damn near won the game. Case had no oline, no run game, bad refs, bad clock management from Kubes as well as bad playcalling at time.

Yet..........somehow Case was just "ok", "serviceable" and other downplaying terms? I have not been so dumbfounded in my life. Saying that is like saying it is snowing right now when it's clearly now.

Case made throws that are I dunno, legit NFL QB throws Texans fans don't get to see unless they change the channel to another game/team. Normally most 3rd stringers would just outright suck balls yet today he nearly lead the team to a W in KC, something we know Schaub and Yates would not have done. He far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, outplayed the other 2 QB's yet had either one of them played today I bet they would get excuses on how they played great. Just laughable. I'm just having to tell myself "this is the agenda, I would do the same thing had I just been proven wrong like this".

To be clear, I am NOT saying he is the next Montana or the next franchise QB but damn, don't downplay the best performance you have seen all season. It's insane.

The TD pass he threw was a thing of beauty....but his very first throw was well behind AJ ....the throw to Hopkins in the red zone was a bad throw and the bomb he threw to AJ was also underthrown to where AJ had to slow down to get it...if he puts it out there like he did his TD throw to Hopkins earlier, AJ is probably gone. Now if that's schaub who makes those throws people are killing him right now...

Its fair to say that he performed admirably and looked pretty good for a guy making his 1st start...i've said in other threads he should start for the rest of the season.. but he's not above the same critcism Schaub would've recieved.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger