Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2013   #41
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre's thoughts on Keenum

The expectations for Keenum are just absolutely insane. Dude went undrafted and made some good throws against backup/out of the league players in the preseason and people are expecting him to give the Texans a huge spark. I guarantee we wouldn't be seeing all this talk had this kid played at Akron or something. It's silly. Anyway, here's to hoping he actually can do something positive IF he even plays.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #42
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80689 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I'm not a coach, and I don't know how a coach prepares his team through the week. But Kubiak couldn't have been happy with what he saw out of TJ last Sunday. That being said, there was also a reason why he picked TJ as the #2 over Case after the training camp. Maybe whatever edge he thought TJ had over Case, with them being "neck in neck" as he said himself, is now gone. Maybe he has a better idea after today's practice on who he's leaning towards, and I'd imagine that guy will get the majority of the reps with #1's Thursday and Friday. Just a thought.
Since we are just speculating on all of this I'll offer my explanation for why TJ is number 2 in general. TJ has started, been in real games that mean something and has significant time working with the #1s. He has seen real NFL defenses in real speed when it counts and if you have to come in in the middle of the week with no prep with the #1s all of that experience may be an advantage. Case has never even seen a real live NFL defense when the game is for keeps.

But if you have the chance to pick a starter and give him a chance to work with the 1's, Case may be your guy. It is entirely possible that Kubiak sees Case as a potential starter but TJ as a better backup. Commander Cody was a pretty good backup but a terrible starter, for example.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #43
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
The expectations for Keenum are just absolutely insane. Dude went undrafted and made some good throws against backup/out of the league players in the preseason and people are expecting him to give the Texans a huge spark. I guarantee we wouldn't be seeing all this talk had this kid played at Akron or something. It's silly. Anyway, here's to hoping he actually can do something positive IF he even plays.
I could have missed it, but I'm not aware of anyone saying he's going to jump start the offense and off we go if he could only get a chance to play. I'm hearing is folks saying give the kid a chance.

As for the Akron comment, well, if he threw for the same passing yards at Akron as he did at UH, you bet your ass the talk would be the same, which is simply to give the kid a chance.

Frankly, I don't care what his numbers were in college. I'm basing my opinion looking through Texans eyes and how he has done since he became a Texan, not as a Cougar. I loved him in college, but this ain't the NCAA. If he played for another team he I would regard him as the opponent.
Old 10-16-2013   #44
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's all about the situation. Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. But I don't think it's unreasonable to think an undrafted, untested kid can create a spark when the QB play of 8 & 13 has been as bad as it is. Because the truth is, it's downright demoralizing.

I'm going to borrow a quote from another thread, but it basically boils down to his...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
the crappy play of Schaub and Yates is the only reason why this is even a realistic discussion
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #45
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Regardless of who he was throwing against in preseason, we saw a wicked fast throwing motion with velocity and accuracy. The "undrafted" and "he's short" critiques are not disqualifying, and are hardly valid in this situation. We shouldn't have to keep listing the QB's who have proven these critiques as not absolute.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #46
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 4915 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm not a coach, and I don't know how a coach prepares his team through the week. But Kubiak couldn't have been happy with what he saw out of TJ last Sunday. That being said, there was also a reason why he picked TJ as the #2 over Case after the training camp. Maybe whatever edge he thought TJ had over Case, with them being "neck in neck" as he said himself, is now gone. Maybe he has a better idea after today's practice on who he's leaning towards, and I'd imagine that guy will get the majority of the reps with #1's Thursday and Friday. Just a thought.
Go back to the last preseason game, when Case missed an open K. Martin five yards downfield. I think that one play was what swayed the staff to name Yates as the backup. It was that close; Yates had been drawing on Keenum's success to keep up with him. T. J. had been playing over his head. That was the only bad play I saw Case make.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #47
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I could have missed it, but I'm not aware of anyone saying he's going to jump start the offense and off we go if he could only get a chance to play. I'm hearing is folks saying give the kid a chance.

As for the Akron comment, well, if he threw for the same passing yards at Akron as he did at UH, you bet your ass the talk would be the same, which is simply to give the kid a chance.

Frankly, I don't care what his numbers were in college. I'm basing my opinion looking through Texans eyes and how he has done since he became a Texan, not as a Cougar. I loved him in college, but this ain't the NCAA. If he played for another team he I would regard him as the opponent.
I see it in a bunch of different threads. It's not hard to locate, just read around the board.

Giving the kid a chance is understandable, he played pretty well against much lower competition in the preseason. But that is only if you know what you have in Yates and I don't see that anyone could. He played a small amount of games in his rookie season. He came in last week in a terrible situation. The guy has barely even played, especially lately, but people act like they know exactly what he brings to the table, or how much he can improve (apparently not at all).

You have people on the board expecting Keenum to be a "special" player (taken from this thread) when he has literally done nothing thus far in his NFL career. He has been sitting on the practice squad for how long now? How many years have teams passed up on him to be on their roster again? It is just silly. What I see is a beat down fan base struggling to comprehend what exactly is happening to their team and throwing their last bit of hope into an unproven, undrafted hometown kid. Meanwhile, they have made a determination about Yates that is almost equally as unfounded. It is just laughably silly all around, but I guess I'm just a realist.
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2013   #48
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 10m
Andre Johnson said Keenum "has an aura about him". Said he is just so excited to be out there and is having fun. #Texans
I read something by a psychologist who said that "confidence" and "positive energy" are two terms for the exact same emotion. When the players see a positive attitude or "aura" from Keenum, they are detecting his confidence. That's what they need from their quarterback -- especially right now.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #49
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80689 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I read something by a psychologist who said that "confidence" and "positive energy" are two terms for the exact same emotion. When the players see a positive attitude or "aura" from Keenum, they are detecting his confidence. That's what they need from their quarterback -- especially right now.
But when you're asked about a young QB it doesn't bother you that he didn't say "has command of the huddle" or "really knows the system"?

I'm just curious because everyone heard the praise and is acting like Dre made a special comment about him and I thought it was generic or maybe even "good personality".

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #50
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
But when you're asked about a young QB it doesn't bother you that he didn't say "has command of the huddle" or "really knows the system"?

I'm just curious because everyone heard the praise and is acting like Dre made a special comment about him and I thought it was generic or maybe even "good personality".

Mike
I agree with you. It's a short answer he gave to a question. It sounds relatively meaningless to me. Had he expounded on it and actually raved about him, it would be meaningful, but he didn't.
Old 10-16-2013   #51
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How many years have teams passed up on him to be on their roster again? It is just silly. What I see is a beat down fan base struggling to comprehend what exactly is happening to their team and throwing their last bit of hope into an unproven, undrafted hometown kid. Meanwhile, they have made a determination about Yates that is almost equally as unfounded. It is just laughably silly all around, but I guess I'm just a realist.
I think you're stretching things a little farther out than they really are. To the first bolded part, the answer is 1. After Keenums' solid preseason this year, he was added to the 53 man roster, because he most likely would have been signed off our practice squad this season. It's not like he's been sitting around for years and years now.

To the second bolded part, it's not about any fan's "laughably, silly" determination. The head coach is the one splitting reps, and contemplating who should start. He's the one watching them in practice everyday, not anyone on this board. Kubiak had every chance to say Yates would start in place of Schaub, and he wouldn't do it. If that doesn't give the idea of Case starting some validity, I don't know what else would.

For the record, I don't care who starts. I just feel like the Keenum hate/love is too extreme on both ends.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #52
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 52681 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
So, everyone knows that Kubes is definitely going to start Yates on Sunday, right? To start Keenum would be deviating from the plan and Kubes does not deviate from the plan. I would be stunned if Yates isn't starting on Sunday.
No, I don't think so. If that was going to happen, he would have said so in the presser. Instead, he stated, "we are going to get them both ready"... I think he was leaning towards Keenum by Monday morning... Only a bad week of practice by Keenum will put him ahead of Yates, IMO
Old 10-16-2013   #53
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
I think you're stretching things a little farther out than they really are. To the first bolded part, the answer is 1. After Keenums' solid preseason this year, he was added to the 53 man roster, because he most likely would have been signed off our practice squad this season. It's not like he's been sitting around for years and years now.

To the second bolded part, it's not about any fan's "laughably, silly" determination. The head coach is the one splitting reps, and contemplating who should start. He's the one watching them in practice everyday, not anyone on this board. Kubiak had every chance to say Yates would start in place of Schaub, and he wouldn't do it. If that doesn't give the idea of Case starting some validity, I don't know what else would.

For the record, I don't care who starts. I just feel like the Keenum hate/love is too extreme on both ends.
Why wouldn't you split the reps? I think Yates deserves a shot at a full game or two over Keenum, but he isn't exactly a proven commodity out there. He's had very little playing time at QB. That's part of my point about people making this determination that he is Schaub 2.0. That's unfounded. Someone explain to me why he doesn't deserve a full game of action? Is meaningless garbage time enough to make this decision? It seems to be for some people.

I don't think anyone hates Keenum around here. I don't see why they would, he is a University of Houston product that played well in the preseason. Having said that, there is a ton of "love" for him that doesn't stem from anything but conversation. It's not like he thoroughly outplayed Yates in the preseason, the two were pretty equal in their performances. From a statistical standpoint, Yates had a higher completion percentage and more touchdowns on fewer attempts. Yates had more yards per attempt as well.
Old 10-16-2013   #54
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 7608 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Regardless of who he was throwing against in preseason, we saw a wicked fast throwing motion with velocity and accuracy. The "undrafted" and "he's short" critiques are not disqualifying, and are hardly valid in this situation. We shouldn't have to keep listing the QB's who have proven these critiques as not absolute.
As far as height goes, isn't Keenum a smidge taller than Brees? Keenum's height would seem to be pretty low on the list of concerns.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #55
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 7091 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why wouldn't you split the reps? I think Yates deserves a shot at a full game or two over Keenum, but he isn't exactly a proven commodity out there. He's had very little playing time at QB. That's part of my point about people making this determination that he is Schaub 2.0. That's unfounded. Someone explain to me why he doesn't deserve a full game of action? Is meaningless garbage time enough to make this decision? It seems to be for some people.

I don't think anyone hates Keenum around here. I don't see why they would, he is a University of Houston product that played well in the preseason. Having said that, there is a ton of "love" for him that doesn't stem from anything but conversation. It's not like he thoroughly outplayed Yates in the preseason, the two were pretty equal in their performances.
yes, yates might deserve the reps for a game but he had 2 opportunities to score and threw 2 int including a pick 6. it's been 2 years since his playoff debut and he doesn't look like he's improved based on his nfl play so far this year. his demeanor on the field also look uninspiring.

who knows what case can bring but he will bring excitement among the 3.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #56
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The expectations for Keenum are just absolutely insane. ...
I expect him to not go in to the fetal position.
I expect him to not throw 3 INTs.
I expect him to not throw short of the sticks consistently.
I expect him to not be an albatross around the neck of this offense.

I don't expect his jersey to go to the hall of fame after this game.

I don't know if it constitutes as a spark but the voice inflection changes for some players when asked about Keenum. They also used words like, fiery & fun.

If he can muster more than 3 points a half against the Chiefs, we've got progress.
Old 10-16-2013   #57
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
yes, yates might deserve the reps for a game but he had 2 opportunities to score and threw 2 int including a pick 6. it's been 2 years since his playoff debut and he doesn't look like he's improved based on his nfl play so far this year. his demeanor on the field also look uninspiring.

who knows what case can bring but he will bring excitement among the 3.
He played in two games in which the team was completely embarrassed prior to him even walking out on the field. Everybody has poor demeanor in that situation. He hasn't even been put in a situation in which winning is a possibility. Give him a shot when the game is 0-0 and everybody is willing to give 100%. Don't judge him when we are down by 20-something points in the fourth quarter and just about everybody has "we've lost" on their mind.

It seems to me that people have been watching Matt Schaub for too long. They want a guy that is completely opposite of him and Yates isn't that, so they aren't even interested in giving him a legit chance.
Old 10-16-2013   #58
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 65936 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Going to Case to start against KC - even though he came into the season as third string - wouldn't be unprecedented in terms of recent events.

When Weeden went down in Cleveland earlier this year, Jason Campbell was #2 on the depth chart and finished the game, but Brian Hoyer (previously #3) started the next three games until he got hurt (at which time they went back to Weeden). When E.J. Manuel got hurt in game 5, Jeff Tuel - the #2 guy finished the game, but for game 6, Buffalo actually activated Thad Lewis from the practice squad, and it appears he's going to start his second game this Sunday. And while I'm reluctant to even bring this one up, I'm sure that everyone remembers when the Jets benched Mark Sanchez last season, they didn't go to the #2 guy - Tim Tebow -, they instead went straight to the #3 guy - Greg McElroy. Seems like there's another one recently that I'm missing, but the point is if the Texans ended up going from starting #1 straight to starting #3, it woudn't be the first time.
Old 10-16-2013   #59
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 7091 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everybody has poor demeanor in that situation. He hasn't even been put in a situation in which winning is a possibility. Give him a shot when the game is 0-0 and everybody is willing to give 100%..
it was the rams. his choices were bad as a backup regardless. with that said, he'll get his chance. we'll see what happens. many people think TJ didn't win the pre-season battle including me despite some better stats than Case. And I think the last time I saw TJ play in the NFL, he threw an int too.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #60
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The players themselves have talked about keenums high energy. Kubiak has talked about the energy he plays with and how he has fun playing football. Tell them that if he's have gone to Akron they wouldn't feel that way.

Of course it would be a great story if the Texas kid undrafted became a star with the texans. But your assertion is a little insulting as if people are too stupid to evaluate things without letting emotions get in the way.

Exuberance alone won't mean anything. He'd have to play well. But I think your comments are a bit out of touch considering players and coaches talk about the spark he plays with.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read