Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-14-2013   #21
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Pulling for the Colts here.
So you hate the Texans and want them to have zero chance to win the division. Now tell us something we didn't already know.
Old 10-14-2013   #22
cameronkrazie86
Veteran

Rep Power: 91 cameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respected

Excellent, good job San Diego! Hopefully the Broncos will take care of business this weekend and the division will be right back in play.
cameronkrazie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronkrazie86 View Post
Excellent, good job San Diego! Hopefully the Broncos will take care of business this weekend and the division will be right back in play.
I bet you the Colts win next week. Peyton is going to throw 3 INTs, one a pick 6, their defense is also going to return a fumble for a TD. They're going to score on special teams & win with a last second field goal & everybody is going to think Luck shts gold.
Old 10-14-2013   #24
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10016 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I bet you the Colts win next week. Peyton is going to throw 3 INTs, one a pick 6, their defense is also going to return a fumble for a TD. They're going to score on special teams & win with a last second field goal & everybody is going to think Luck shts gold.
Zoltar?
Old 10-14-2013   #25
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronkrazie86 View Post
Only if we pick up a HUGE W against the Chiefs.

Would be a big swing for our season now because our next game would be against the Colts for the division lead...just like that folks.

Broncos win a game they will be favored in...and Texans pull off a (now big) upset.
Old 10-14-2013   #26
cameronkrazie86
Veteran

Rep Power: 91 cameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respected

The AFC West has been so much better than I ever expected.
cameronkrazie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #27
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Gamethread - Week 7

a win next week and a colts loss to Denver and the MNF game will be for the AFC south lead and we will be what 2-0 in the divison
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-15-2013   #28
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
a win next week and a colts loss to Denver and the MNF game will be for the AFC south lead and we will be what 2-0 in the divison
a colts loss (4-3), a Texans win (3-4), bye, and a Texans win over the colts, puts the Texans back in 1st place in the south.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #29
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, koolaid time. There's too much negativity around here. I need something positive to look forward to.

paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #30
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Impressive win by the Chargers. Thank God thee Colts lost. 2 games back doesnt seem so bad with 10 left to play. If the Texans have any fight left in them now is the time.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #31
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

As it stands so far in his career, Trent Richardson is not the world beater many made him out to be. I remember some on this board going nuts after the trade despite the fact he hadn't done anything in Cleveland to warrant it. At this point looks like the Browns robbed the Colts of a first round pick.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Nov 3rd is a Sunday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
As it stands so far in his career, Trent Richardson is not the world beater many made him out to be. I remember some on this board going nuts after the trade despite the fact he hadn't done anything in Cleveland to warrant it. At this point looks like the Browns robbed the Colts of a first round pick.
Damn near got Luck killed twice that I recall.

But the talent's there & I bet the Colts knew about Bradshaw's neck. A few more weeks & he's going to be everything they thought he would be.
Old 10-15-2013   #33
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 44165 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Yep, koolaid time. There's too much negativity around here. I need something positive to look forward to.

I know this is Off Topic, but I need to ask.

What is all this koolaid mania? I've never seen it around this forum in the past years (i joined in 2010 so it's not much... but still...)

where does it come from?
Old 10-15-2013   #34
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
But the talent's there & I bet the Colts knew about Bradshaw's neck. A few more weeks & he's going to be everything they thought he would be.

An average running back with poor vision, no burst and a 3.5 ypc? The Browns robbed them in that trade.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #35
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I know this is Off Topic, but I need to ask.

What is all this koolaid mania? I've never seen it around this forum in the past years (i joined in 2010 so it's not much... but still...)

where does it come from?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid

It's an American expression.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #36
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nov 3rd is a Sunday night.

Damn near got Luck killed twice that I recall.

I never got the Richardson hype in college. He looks like a mediocre back and always has IMO.

The physical tools are there, but there is just simething missing.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #37
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 44165 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
yes I had already found that wiki page, I just thought there was a reason why now that's so common since last year it wasn't.

maybe I never noticed or it's just coincidence

thank you anyway!

Old 10-15-2013   #38
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yes I had already found that wiki page, I just thought there was a reason why now that's so common since last year it wasn't.

thank you anyway!

I only joined in 2011, but I remember plenty of Koolaid references after the 2010 season in regards to sticking with Kubiak and hiring Wade.

E.g.

paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Koolaid makes everything better.
Old 10-15-2013   #40
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

thank you anyway!

I would assume it's because this team was playing good for the majority of the time last year and positive comments were warranted. This year they have gotten off to a rough start and positive comments can be seen as drinking the koolaid.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read