Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-13-2013   #1
djohn2oo8
All Pro

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Predict Bob McNair's statement backing Kubes

You know it's coming.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #2
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict Bob McNair's statement backing Kubes

Dear Fans,

Pound sand. Gary Kubiak is my guy.

Sincerely,

Bob
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #3
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I want an investigation into just how in the fuq McNair managed to become a billionaire? Surely he would be used to throat cutting moves to further his interests. All I have seen for the most part is plaid picnic table bull$hit.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #4
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

" I think we played good today, gotta give Gary some credit, those refs were horrible. I think we have the right people, we just need to stay focused and turn this thing around, < cough cough > sorry guys I still have some cheetos in my throat" next question - "heck yea I have faith in schaub and Koobs, they've brought me alot of money, I mean wins for this franchise and we just need to give them some more time to figure it out"

"No more questions guys I have to catch a flight to Saudi Arabia to check out this race horse they have for sale, I think ill use the money from the profits from this hard fought game. Yall be good now you hear"
Old 10-13-2013   #5
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

We need to get back to basics and right the ship. I have no doubt with the talent on the roster and the experience and determination of the coaching staff that we can get that done. We've been here before and so we know how to get out of these tough situations and I expect no less
Old 10-13-2013   #6
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
We need to get back to basics and right the ship. I have no doubt with the talent on the roster and the experience and determination of the coaching staff that we can get that done. We've been here before and so we know how to get out of these tough situations and I expect no less
Nailed it
Old 10-13-2013   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72471 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

"I also sported a pompadour back in the day".
Old 10-13-2013   #8
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

When Gary first interviewed for this job, he wasn't ready, & I told him so.

When I hired him for this job, he still wasn't ready, & he isn't ready now either.

Give him some time...

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read