Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-07-2013   #1
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tim Tebow

This is no joke! I think that we would be better off with Tebow at the QB position. At least he can run for positive yardage. He's not afraid to take a hit and he protects the football.

He improved his passing ability when he was starting for Denver.

The kid has heart and a killer instinct which I haven't seen in Slob. (or Kubiak)

Last night was the end for me with this guy. But, it isn't all Slob's fault. I understand that Kube scripts the first 15 plays of the game and the 2nd half. Gotta suggestion.....take out the short out pass to Andre. Slob telegraphs it to the entire world!

It's too bad that I can't cancel my Directv NFL Superfan. Well, at least I get to watch the Broncos!
Old 10-07-2013   #2
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tim Tebow

Im not sure you are aware of this but he cant keep a job
2012Champs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #3
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Tebow is freaking garbage. Why do people insist on freaking riding Tebow and VY's nuts all the time? They BOTH SUCK!!!!!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #4
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113211 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

No chance. I'll take a ride on Yates or Keenum any day before I sign Tebow.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #5
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, prior to reading this, I'd just been kicked to the curb by some hottie for a guy who looks like a low rent, unwashed version of BILL! You've made me laugh. Thanks Mike.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tim Tebow Redux

For some reason my post earlier today was deleted. I apologize if I offended anyone. I'll make this one short and sweet.

This is no joke. I feel that Tim Tebow could do a much better job than Mr. Schaub. At least he can run and make positive yardage. Just think how our passing game would open up if the other team had to worry about Tebow running for 20 or 30 yards. It would enhance our running game as well.

It's not all Mr. Schaub's fault as Mr. Kubiak scripts the first 15 plays of the game. I just would hope that Mr. Kubiak would leave out the short down and out to Andre. I'm getting tired of the pick-6.
Old 10-08-2013   #7
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40232 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tim Tebow Redux

Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-08-2013   #8
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117697 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Welp, we've officially bottomed out.
Old 10-08-2013   #9
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I wuw you Wimmy Webow!!!!
Old 10-08-2013   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 383864 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Your thread was not deleted. Threads about players who have not been connected in any fashion with the Texans go in the NFL forum.
Old 10-08-2013   #11
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

**** why NOT Matt is giving up like 14 points a game to the other teams LOL can it get any worse

at least TEBOW will bring DAT FIRE !!!! and our run game would be sick with tebow under center LOL
Norg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #12
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I say we bring in Tebow and Sanchez.

One can hike it while the other butt-fumbles.

Think of all the magazine covers we'd get!!!

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #13
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I say we bring in Tebow and Sanchez.

One can hike it while the other butt-fumbles.

Think of all the magazine covers we'd get!!!

Cut, print Gei!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #14
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Your thread was not deleted. Threads about players who have not been connected in any fashion with the Texans go in the NFL forum.
Maybe I missed it somewhere. Tebow played for Denver, New York and New England. If I'm not mistaken, we have played all of those teams......not very well I might add.

Since Tebow was in the NFL, I would assume that he was connected in some fashion with the Texans?

All that I was doing was expressing my opinion that the Texans would be better off with him than what we have now.
Old 10-08-2013   #15
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 383864 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat View Post
All that I was doing was expressing my opinion that the Texans would be better off with him than what we have now.
And there is nothing wrong with that. We just have a rule to put discussion of players who have not been linked to the Texans as in reported to have some interest in the Texans or vice versa in the NFL forum. If something later comes up that the Texans are considering the player we move it over to TexansTalk.
Old 10-09-2013   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I can not believe, that as a fan base, we have regressed so far we'd mention Tebow in anything other than as a joke.

Seriously. Tebow? No ****ing way. I'm sorry, but if you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd keep Schabie boy over Tebow any day of the week.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #17
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I can not believe, that as a fan base, we have regressed so far we'd mention Tebow in anything other than as a joke.

Seriously. Tebow? No ****ing way. I'm sorry, but if you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd keep Schabie boy over Tebow any day of the week.
If I had a gun to your head, there are plenty of other things I would have you do!
Old 10-09-2013   #18
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

All I want to know is how long am I gonna be made to wait before someone posts the "lets sign Vince Young" thread.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #19
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
And there is nothing wrong with that. We just have a rule to put discussion of players who have not been linked to the Texans as in reported to have some interest in the Texans or vice versa in the NFL forum. If something later comes up that the Texans are considering the player we move it over to TexansTalk.
Thank you, Cak. I'll accept this. I guess I'm venting frustrations. We have a superbowl contending team. I just don't think that Schaub can take them there.
Old 10-10-2013   #20
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub can't take us to the Super Bowl so the obvious answer would be to pick up a terrible QB who no team in the NFL wants.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read