Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: What will the future bring?
1) Texans will end the season 13-3 ('cause Texans rock!) 1 5.00%
2) I'll put 50$ on the jags next week (just for fun) 1 5.00%
3) I don't know the future, but for sure we won't peak too early this season 8 40.00%
4) Drink game: TFL 1 shot, sack 2 shots, 3&Out 3 shots, turnover 4 shots, INT 5 shots, pick 6 shots 2 10.00%
5) Texans will end the season 3-3-10 (and I kinda like it) 0 0%
6) pick 2 10.00%
7) Keenum is the man! (I would also consider Yates but the poll max limit is 10) 6 30.00%
9) Texans will end the season 2-14 ('cause I'm a colts fan) 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2013   #1
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40896 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default what will the future bring?

So, I noticed a lot of negativity and I wanted to make a lighter post where people can smile

If you want to quote something funny please do...

And if you want to just pick at people there are a lot of other posts you can go

So let start with a little poll about our team future

-- edit --

I realized it could look like I'm just another Schaub hater, I'm not... It's just easier to make fun of him than anyone else.

Also I know this is a 'football only' section of the forum, I think this thread could still be here since It's about football, even if in a lighter tone and simply to make you smile.

If anyone has a problem with this thread I will remove it, I don't wish to offend anyone.
Old 10-08-2013   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what will the future bring?

A little humor is in order here. So, being the Case Keenum koolaid drinker that I am, I voted for him.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #3
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5488 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Since I stick to beer now and pretty much quit doing shots.... that was a no go. Besides, dying of alcohol poisoning before the end of the first quarter doesn't appeal to me.

Im all for Case or TJ, but don't think they are "the man"

So I chose the option of us simply not peaking to soon...... IF this is our peak........
Old 10-08-2013   #4
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40896 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA4Texan View Post
Since I stick to beer now and pretty much quit doing shots.... that was a no go. Besides, dying of alcohol poisoning before the end of the first quarter doesn't appeal to me.

Im all for Case or TJ, but don't think they are "the man"

So I chose the option of us simply not peaking to soon...... IF this is our peak........
I will go with the shots
not because I have a desire for death, but mainly becouse I trust 'my' Texans

If things go out of hand tho I pray to pass out before alcohol poisoning

Old 10-08-2013   #5
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

I wanted to vote for Keenum is the man, but the poll is about what will happen, not about what we want. If Schaub is replaced at all, it will be with Yates, and Keenum won't ever get a shot.

I think we win 5 more games this season, which of course won't be enough.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #6
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64147 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the future has room for improvement, and we all need to play better as a team, and we will continue to work on it and eliminate the mistakes, and try to put ourselves in a position to win, and execute the plays, and try and keep everyone healthy.

signed Gary & Matt
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
what will the future bring?
If you have followed this franchise from the start the answer is easy.

More of the same.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-08-2013   #8
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I went with the theme so far this season. Option 6: Pick-6.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read