Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-07-2013   #1
StoneCldTAustin
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 StoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Rams fan coming in peace

Hello to all on this forum,

It is a new week and both of our teams have under-performed greatly this season so both fan bases are on the verge of rioting. With that in mind this week the Rams play the Texans and I am excited for this game.....Not because I feel Rams will win etc. because their has been no signs for me to believe this. I am just excited that it is a new week and another week to get the opposing teams perspective etc. I look forward to a great week of debating, stats, and much more but know I am here in peace. I am not here to "troll" or disrespect a fan base or anything along those lines. A new week means a new opportunity. Let the games begin. And that's the Bottom Line cause Stone Cold said so.
StoneCldTAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #2
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rams fan coming in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCldTAustin View Post
I am just excited that it is a new week and another week to get the opposing teams perspective etc.
My perspective.....

You will be very happy with your secondary at this time next week.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to our little BBS.

I don't know anything about the Rams really, but I do know the Texans are in complete disarray right now. I think a retarded lizard with a pill bug for a helmet could intercept Schaub.

I have no predictions for this game. Before the last month I would have said your team would be in serious trouble today. I have no idea of what to say or expect this coming Sunday.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #4
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I would be excited this week if i was a Rams fan....

Just have a DB play the 10 yard out every play and your have this game in the bag

Last edited by SCOTTexans; 10-07-2013 at 04:44 PM.
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #5
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

"You come in peace, but you leave in pieces" -- Dolph Lundgren

Sigh. Good time to play the Texans. Saying the sky is falling is a massive understatement, but some people on this board think the 2 teams share many similarities so there's that little bit of intrigue. Should be a low scoring affair and ill say Legatron wins it with a last second 50 yarder.
Old 10-07-2013   #6
StoneCldTAustin
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 StoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respectedStoneCldTAustin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
"You come in peace, but you leave in pieces" -- Dolph Lundgren

Sigh. Good time to play the Texans. Saying the sky is falling is a massive understatement, but some people on this board think the 2 teams share many similarities so there's that little bit of intrigue. Should be a low scoring affair and ill say Legatron wins it with a last second 50 yarder.
I have to differ.....if Legatron wins it, it will be with a 65 yarder similar to what he kicked in Miami but was a tad left (he hit the net on a 66 yard attempt)......He had the distance and then some, but just could not hit in between the posts
Old 10-07-2013   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Finnegan sucks. Most overrated player in the NFL

That's all I have to say about this game
Sponsored links
Old 10-07-2013   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome StoneCldTAustin, all Rams fans are welcome here as long as they come in peace. If anyone gets out hand with you please don't take it personal folks around here are a little pissed off right now. If I were a Rams fan, I'd be happy playing the Texans this week, good chance of a W.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #9
StoneCldTAustin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Finnegan sucks. Most overrated player in the NFL

That's all I have to say about this game
Finnegan has been injured and did not play this last week.
Old 10-07-2013   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome. Not a fan of Bradford, but I cant imagine the Texans get a win with Schaub in his funk. Good luck.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #11
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
My perspective.....

You will be very happy with your secondary at this time next week.
This made me laugh which is rather sad because it is probably on point *sighs*

In any case, welcome. Rams have a decent team though I honestly don't think highly of Bradford. But those ends? Hell yeah. Quinn and Long are legit. Hopefully our tackles are ready for them though not sure how much that will matter because...well...what Wolverine posted above
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #12
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, on the bright side, if/when Cortland Finnegan picks off Schaub on a pass to Andre, AJ might call for his permanent benching.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Fisher will bring in Fat Albert to handle Schaub.

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCldTAustin View Post
Finnegan has been injured and did not play this last week.
That's fine. Dude was getting crispy up until the injury vs SF
Old 10-07-2013   #15
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 16277 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #16
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

You've come at a fine time. We're in "full melt-down burn EVERYTHING crisis" mode here, while I imagine you're in the "eh, what's one more year of ineptitude?" mode.

Trade you coaches?

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #17
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
That's fine. Dude was getting crispy up until the injury vs SF
I hope he plays. Can you imagine Andre taking out his frustrations NOW on that clown! Dude might need an ambulance this time.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #18
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #19
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's your starting CB? He's probably going to get a pick 6 if Schaub starts.
Old 10-07-2013   #20
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Johnson vs Courtland Finnegan round 11

or has the Irishman lost his expensive slot corner job already?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read