Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2013   #1
SwoLy-D
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

Die-hard fan here, looking for four tickets versus the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, November 24, 2013 to take my family see the halftime show where one of my daughters will perform.

I've checked the reseller places and they're a bit steep as compared to what I know some of you might be able to re-sell. (~$100 each at Ticket Exchange)

Please let me know if you have options either on this thread or through private message. Thanks!
SwoLy-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoLy-D View Post

Die-hard fan here, looking for four tickets versus the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, November 24, 2013 to take my family see the halftime show where one of my daughters will perform.

I've checked the reseller places and they're a bit steep as compared to what I know some of you might be able to re-sell. (~$100 each at Ticket Exchange)

Please let me know if you have options either on this thread or through private message. Thanks!
Two Options:

a.) The Jags are practically giving away tickets here in Florida. It might be cheaper for you guys to fly to Jax and catch the game in Jacksonville.

b.) By the time Nov 24 rolls around the wheels will probably have completely come off the Texans bandwagon. So you will probably find tickets on ebay or Craigslist for real cheap the week of the game.

In all seriousness, I would NOT buy tickets now. As the Texans continue to lose the prices will keep dropping.

I had Texans season tickets for most of the bad years and I couldn't give away tickets on many weeks, especially against bad teams. The Jags will probably still be winless then.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #3
SwoLy-D
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respected

You make good points. Thank you, sir.

I will keep looking. I would welcome a face value (or just a little more) offer if they go 'down' as you suggest.
Old 10-08-2013   #4
mokalus
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a couple yellow parking passes I'm trying to sell if you're interested.
mokalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #5
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I knew that there had to be another reason besides going to see the Texans play the Jaguars.

This is the weekend before Thansgiving. Already given mine away.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #6
SwoLy-D
Rookie

I think I might have an offer but I'm still looking for others. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2013   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think I might have an offer but I'm still looking for others. Thanks!
Just be patient. The Jags are probably the worst team in NFL history and the Texans are disappointing. You will probably be able to land real cheap tickets the week of the game.

If the Colts blow out the Texans on Sunday night people are going to seriously start bailing on their tickets.

The only thing that will keep prices steady is if Case Keenum starts lighting it up and they beat the Colts on Sunday night.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-29-2013   #8
SwoLy-D
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Just be patient. The Jags are probably the worst team in NFL history and the Texans are disappointing. You will probably be able to land real cheap tickets the week of the game.

If the Colts blow out the Texans on Sunday night people are going to seriously start bailing on their tickets.

The only thing that will keep prices steady is if Case Keenum starts lighting it up and they beat the Colts on Sunday night.
I BELIEVE my Texans will win on Sunday night... so I'll buy the tickets BEFORE then. I also have to plan stuff so I'm not running around searching for stuff I can't find later. So if the prices go down, who cares?
Old 11-13-2013   #9
SwoLy-D
Rookie

Question Re: WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

Well... I believed.

I still believe!

STILL looking for FOUR tickets to the game. Does anyone have four?
Old 11-13-2013   #10
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102774
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #11
SwoLy-D
Rookie

Default Re: WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/2013

Man. I'm not rich.
Old 11-14-2013   #12
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, he didn't list a price for the Jags game; you could make an offer.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013   #13
SwoLy-D
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
Well, he didn't list a price for the Jags game; you could make an offer.
You make a good point.

I personally still won't make a competitive offer and rather would let someone else pay. Can't pay more than $100 for those. Don't have enough money like even close to $200 for them.
Old 11-18-2013   #14
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Stub hub has some in the gridiron for $43. Field level is going for $78
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read