Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-07-2013   #61
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Kubiak's speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Oh...my....gosh!! This is hysterically bad!

Quote:
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 3m
Kubiak says game plan hasn't changed over last few weeks to help Schaub gain confidence. #Texans
yikes...Schaub has only been in the league since 2004...but all he needs is a little hug and an "atta'boy" to make him feel more confident about himself.

All I see from Kubiak---->
Old 10-07-2013   #62
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
"No... I don't think Matt was struggling, that wasn't on my mind when I decided to put Tj in. We thought Matt needed a rest, just like we put Ben in for Wade last week. We talked about it before the game & He's been playing a lot of football, so we were hoping we'd have an opportunity to rest him a bit there. He was getting ready to come back, but we just ran out of time."

"Matt's our QB, he's going to be our QB next week. He's confident, he did some good things. He's struggling, I'll give you that, but he's confident, the team's confident in him. Matt's going to come out of it."

"No, I'm not going to take the blame for that pick 6 today, that was on Andre. We worked on that all week, Andre knows if Matt throws an INT, he's got to get in there & make a play. We ran that same pick 6 later in the game, but Andre got on him, made a play. We'll most likely do it again next week, we'll get better, limit the yardage they get on those plays."

"My job..... you know I think I'm luckier than a two dck dog. We've been over this before, I don't know what McNair's going to have me do when we get back to Houston, but I'm sure it's going to involve whip cream & a biscuit, well I hope there's whip cream involved."

When I first read your quotes, I actually thought they were coming from Kubiak. It disappointed me, but didn't shock me. Can't believe that in reality Schaub is going to be our QB next week. Expect another pic 6 and a couple more pics for additional window dressing.....

Great piece! Sorry, but MSR!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
If he truly "evaluated" he'd clearly see that the QB position is a huge problem. Evaluating? My ass hurts
He clearly states what the problem is.

The difference between him & us is how he wants to go about fixing it. We want to pull the starting QB. He wants to fix the starting QB.

Personally, I really don't care how he fixes it, so long as he fixes it. Makes sense that if we remove Schaub's gaffes we're in a better position to win, but we don't know that.

I'm not defending Kubiak, not advocating we keep Matt, I've got no preference for Case, Tj, or Matt.

Just saying. Kubiak knows exactly what the problem is.
Old 10-07-2013   #64
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Within the Texans organization, there always seems to be a heavy demand for fresh mediocrity.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read