Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-13-2013   #1
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak post Ram loss presser

Is it just me, or does Kubiak seem glad that it was the entire team that blew up, and not just Schaub?

Link

Quote:
"There's been a lot of fingers pointed in one direction, but as I continued to say there's a lot of issues. And obviously there were a lot of issues today.

There's been a lot of talk about our quarterback, in the last few weeks, as I tell you all the time that this is a team game. And we have a lot of issues to get fixed and perform better at. Coaching and playing. And today was a great indicator, because we sprung leaks in every phase, every phase of the game
I told you so! I told you the whole team sucked, not just Matt!

Congratulations, Gary. You got it right, today.
Old 10-13-2013   #2
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak post Ram loss presser

Gary says the whole team is screwed up? So who is responsible for that?
Old 10-13-2013   #3
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah kubiak a good soldier till the end
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #4
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Is it just me, or does Kubiak seem glad that it was the entire team that blew up, and not just Schaub?

Link

Wtf?

That is a weird comment by kubiak. I was teetering on whether or not he should be gone just because I didn't want to have to start all the way over, but that comment about does it.

What a garbage ass coach.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

dude is flat out depressing.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Season started Kubiak. May want to go ahead and start working on getting all those issues fixed
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
What a garbage ass coach.
You know I'm a silver lining guy. But 4 losses in a row. I normally don't call for a man's job. I've never walked in those shoes & I don't think it works. If Kubiak doesn't make a move... I think McNair should.
Old 10-13-2013   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak's throws out an I told you so...

"See!! The whole team sucks!!!"
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #9
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak is well aware that the Schaub issue has diminished the confidence of the entire team. If he says otherwise, it's for Schaub's benefit.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #10
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Fisher comes in two weeks ago to the Rams locker room and has training camp clothes on and told the team training camp is over..the rams responded with 3 wins in a row

We have a coach that sounds like the draft and free agency's is just around the corner and we are going to plug holes for the upcoming season

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You know I'm a silver lining guy. But 4 losses in a row. I normally don't call for a man's job. I've never walked in those shoes & I don't think it works. If Kubiak doesn't make a move... I think McNair should.
4-8 over the last 12 do anything for you?

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #12
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gonna be 5 losses in a row come next week in KC...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Gonna be 5 losses in a row come next week in KC...
Pretty sad when they turned around in one offseason where as the Texans are trying to get on the right track
Old 10-13-2013   #14
cameronkrazie86
Rookie

Rep Power: 90 cameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respected

Literally the only bright side to this season is we may finally rid ourselves of Kubiak and hopefully draft a franchise quarterback. Man how I wish they had signed Peyton a couple years ago.
cameronkrazie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #15
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

Link

I think this is a great example as to why people cheered when Schaub went down.

All of the anger was not directed solely at Schaub, but at Kubiak as well.

There is only so much robot BS drivel the city can take.
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #16
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
4-8 over the last 12 do anything for you?
So if you go back 16 is it 8-8? That seems to be the record this team gravitates to over the Kubiak era. One exceptional run led them to 12-4. Certainly the exception rather than the rule.
Old 10-13-2013   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronkrazie86 View Post
Literally the only bright side to this season is we may finally rid ourselves of Kubiak and hopefully draft a franchise quarterback. Man how I wish they had signed Peyton a couple years ago.
Sadly I doubt Kubiak would let him have the reigns of the offense
Old 10-13-2013   #18
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Bob McNair. I hope you're watching dude.
Old 10-13-2013   #19
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Blown out the stadium in 3 of those 4 losses.....lol, dude is done...At this point he's all outta moves and crouched in the corner with his arms over his head in a protective manner while other teams take turns wailing on him...he's just waiting for the ref to step in and call the match.....bob, go ahead and step in and bail him out by firing him.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013   #20
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Don't worry. By Wednesday, Thursday at the latest, you'll be able to "prove" that this Texans team is the best 2-4 team in the history of the NFL.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read