Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2013   #21
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25709 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

I'm going to the game with 15 of my friends that are 49er fans. Here's to me being the only happy one driving home from the stadium!
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #22
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 207192 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I'm going to the game with 15 of my friends that are 49er fans. Here's to me being the only happy one driving home from the stadium!
..........and, if so, you live to tell about it.............
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #23
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 19780 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

six days a week i criticize matt schaub and gary kubiak.

buton game day, people, get behind your team.

we are going to waaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!! , ,!!!
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #24
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40976 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Writing real big makes people seem more smarterer ...
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #25
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 54152 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Officiating crew: Mike Carey

Flip card: Download

Media Guide: Download

Television: NBC (KPRC Ch. 2 locally)
Al Michaels
Cris Collinsworth

Radio: NATIONAL RADIO ON WESTWOOD ONE SPORTS
Kevin Kugler
James Lofton

TEXANS ENGLISH RADIO ON KILT 610-AM and 100.3 FM
Marc Vandermeer
Andre Ware

TEXANS SPANISH RADIO ON UNIVISION AMERICA KLAT 1010 AM
Enrique Vasquez
Jose “JoJo” Padron
Old 10-06-2013   #26
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15379 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

The calm before the storm.. Has there ever been such a magnified regular season game for Schaub like this one? We usually don't thrive in prime time so here is a great opportunity to gain some trust back.

I want some more Hopkins, Posey, and K-Mart. Spread the F'n ball!

And for all that is good in the world, throw past the first down marker!! Its like Kubiak expects our WRs to turn into Reggie Bush during his USC days with these 5 yard throws in front of the sticks.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #27
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
My fear is that we are going to see Schaub (as he put it) "cut loose." And with his limitations a given and unchanged, he will be Hell-bent to prove that his foot, arm and brain are not a problem, in turn leading to a concentration of more WTF moments. This would be especially a worrisome scenario if our rushing game falters.
A definite real possibility if GK calls that kind of game. I could see a couple big hits coming.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-06-2013   #28
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 54152 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

PDS @PatDStat
Two games without Reed,11 pass attempts over 20 yards plus, 2 to middle and 3 right of the field. 231.5 passing yards a game. #Texans
about 2 hours ago

PDS @PatDStat
Two games with Reed. 4 pass attempts over 20 yards plus, 0 to middle and 1 to right of the field. 126 passing yards a game. #Texans
about 2 hours ago
Old 10-06-2013   #29
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!!! Whip them 9ers.
Old 10-06-2013   #30
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
I cant convince myself they can pull it off tonight.
Same here, ATX. Let me get one good cheer out before I go, though.

Doooooooot.

That's about all I got today.
Old 10-06-2013   #31
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Are the Colts and Titans still losing their games right now? Would be nice if we have a chance to create a three-way tie for first place (3-2) atop the AFC South by the end of the night. We could win the division outright by beating the Colts twice and the Titans again - owning those important tiebreakers.
Old 10-06-2013   #32
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm amped up for this game, first time this year I've been able to watch on telly instead of over a ****ty online stream!!

There's plenty of things which have been shaky up to this point, I just think tonight this team needs to make a statement. Win this today and wan suddenly start getting on with the season and aim to peak come January, lose it and things are beginning to look rather worrisome!
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I'm ready to be as negative as the rest of you from kick off to the final 0:00
Old 10-06-2013   #34
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
No pressure tonight. I'm actually expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Usually I go into every game feeling confident but this way we can only surprise people if we win. I like that underdog mentality.
Old 10-06-2013   #35
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

No pain no gain? I don't want to feel pain anymore. Pretty please can we win tonight?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #36
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Glad you're on board TK!
Old 10-06-2013   #37
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice of the Cowboys to give us a 3-hour break from football before the game tonight.
Old 10-06-2013   #38
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

So the Colts won and Titans lost. The Texans just need to win tonight to keep pace in both the division and wild-card race. I don't want to fall two games behind the Colts this early in the AFC South even though we still play them twice. Never winning at Indianapolis before (0-11 all time) does worry me just a little bit.
Old 10-06-2013   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Nice of the Cowboys to give us a 3-hour break from football before the game tonight.
a little comedy show during the intermission. I'm good with that.
Old 10-06-2013   #40
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40976 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
The Texans just need to win tonight
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read