Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-30-2013   #41
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Point me to a stat that says he wont? 4 in the last 6 games. 4 pick 6's in 6 ********** games.

Well if he has thrown 4 in six games that is the stat that shows he wont do it every game
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #42
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

@49ers: Win/Loss

Rams: Win

@Chiefs: Win

Colts: Loss

@Cards: Win

Raiders: Win

Jags: Win

Patriots: Loss

@Jags: Win

@Colts: Win

Broncos: Loss

@Tacks: Win

11-5 or 10-6 depending on this weeks SF game, we will recover from this tough early schedule and poor QB play. However, is 10-6 enough to win the division over the colts? That I am not sure about.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #43
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we are gonna win our next 3 To go into the bye week 5-2. Colts, @ Cardinals, Jags, Raiders coming out we should be at least 8-3 going into the patriots game.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #44
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is my prediction from a post after the first game.

Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams W
Week 7 at Chiefs L
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts W
Week 10 at Cardinals W
Week 11 vs Raiders W
Week 12 vs Jags W
Week 13 vs Pats L
Week 14 at Jags W
Week 15 at Colts L
Week 16 vs Broncos L
Week 17 at Titans W

It was nice to get a win last night but the Texans were exposed by a mediocre team. I'm seeing 9-7 and maybe even 8-8 because of the nfc west. They were supposed to beat the chargers. I have them going 2-2 against the NFC west but that division got a lot tougher this year and could be 1-3 or even 0-4. The Rams and Cardinals are much improved. The Chiefs are much better this year under Andy Reid. The Texans schedule is a lot tougher than it looked when it first came out. The same schedule last year would have been much easier. Peyton is better and has way more targets and Luck has a year under his belt. The only gimmes I see are the raiders and jags

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...57#post2206857
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #45
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

I never fail to be surprised by a loss.

The Texans played some amazing football on Sunday and made the "possibly best team in the NFL" Seahawks look like punks for most of that game. Two self inflicted turn overs are the difference between people being hyped about a huge win and thinking the Texans are garbage.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #46
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I never fail to be surprised by a loss.

The Texans played some amazing football on Sunday and made the "possibly best team in the NFL" Seahawks look like punks for most of that game. Two self inflicted turn overs are the difference between people being hyped about a huge win and thinking the Texans are garbage.
Why are they self inflicted? Why are there only 2? Why can't the Seahawks inflict those turnovers? That first pass to OD, a Seahawk cut in front of him, tipped the ball up.. it landed in another Seahawk's hands.

The second pass to OD, Sherman knocked him out of the way & took that ball from him.

The Tate fumble, he didn't just decide to drop the ball, a Seahawk hit his arm.
Old 09-30-2013   #47
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

I just watched Watt's reaction to the loss yesterday. I see us winning out the rest of the season.

Seriously though, I think the 49's game will tell the tale of where this season is going to end up. If they can play a solid 4 quarters, win or lose, I'll be much more optimistic than I am right now.

Kubiak is doing everything he can to piss me the hell off but so what. Nothing any of us can do about it. I'm over my mad from yesterday. I'm not going to burn a jersey (unless it's my Mario Williams jersey; not dumb enough to buy a Schaub jersey). I'm gonna pull hard for my team week in and week out.

Maybe this is karma's way of making sure we don't peak too early?
Old 09-30-2013   #48
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
Guys guys guys, relax. We are going to make the playoffs. We will beat the colts at least once (I think we are the better team).

I'm just focused on the next three games. We must win two of three (@SF, vs STL, @KC) before the bye. If we go into the bye 4-3, I will be supremely confident in our playoff odds.
Paper Tiger

As far as the playoffs go, it won't be by winning the division unless... this may sound familiar: the one team with quality QB goes down, allowing us an open door. So that leaves wild card potential... maybe? I've personally already conceded the Texans likely to miss out on post season play and just as well. They couldn't get past a true contender anyway with Matt. I've been flying my sig for over a year now, understanding that with Matt AND Gary in the fold, championship is not something to entertain as fan.

Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams W (I still think this could be a surprise L)
Week 7 at Chiefs L
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts L
Week 10 at Cardinals L
Week 11 vs Raiders L (Terrelle Pryor worries me)
Week 12 vs Jags W
Week 13 vs Pats L
Week 14 at Jags W (We HAVE to outscore Blackmon-flashback to week 11 2012)
Week 15 at Colts L
Week 16 vs Broncos L
Week 17 at Titans L

5-11 thank you Jags. We 6-10 if Raiders scare is just that, but even then I still think the Rams are good enough to make a contest of it.

I'll go one more and be a homer by wishing an extra W over the Cards and that puts it at
7-9

Good luck being a 7-9 wild card.
Old 09-30-2013   #49
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Paper Tiger

As far as the playoffs go, it won't be by winning the division unless... this may sound familiar: the one team with quality QB goes down, allowing us an open door. So that leaves wild card potential... maybe? I've personally already conceded the Texans likely to miss out on post season play and just as well. They couldn't get past a true contender anyway with Matt. I've been flying my sig for over a year now, understanding that with Matt AND Gary in the fold, championship is not something to entertain as fan.

Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams W (I still think this could be a surprise L)
Week 7 at Chiefs L
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts L
Week 10 at Cardinals L
Week 11 vs Raiders L (Terrelle Pryor worries me)
Week 12 vs Jags W
Week 13 vs Pats L
Week 14 at Jags W (We HAVE to outscore Blackmon-flashback to week 11 2012)
Week 15 at Colts L
Week 16 vs Broncos L
Week 17 at Titans L

5-11 thank you Jags. We 6-10 if Raiders scare is just that, but even then I still think the Rams are good enough to make a contest of it.

I'll go one more and be a homer by wishing an extra W over the Cards and that puts it at
7-9

Good luck being a 7-9 wild card.
You seriously misjudge our defense. We're 9-7 at worst.
Old 09-30-2013   #50
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
The Texans played some amazing football on Sunday and made the "possibly best team in the NFL" Seahawks look like punks for most of that game.
I never felt that way at all. They did the typical Texans Two Step by racking up a bunch of meaningless yards, but never really putting the game away. I never felt comfortable that they would win.
Old 09-30-2013   #51
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105102 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Best case scenario: 10-6. Could happen if Schaub and the O-line pull their isht together.

My belief? 7-9.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #52
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Why are they self inflicted? Why are there only 2? Why can't the Seahawks inflict those turnovers? That first pass to OD, a Seahawk cut in front of him, tipped the ball up.. it landed in another Seahawk's hands.

The second pass to OD, Sherman knocked him out of the way & took that ball from him.

The Tate fumble, he didn't just decide to drop the ball, a Seahawk hit his arm.
It's not like the Tate fumble was some vicious hit. Tate didn't secure the football and it got punched out. If it was locked up tight, he would not have fumbled. Seattle did nothing with the ball after they got it and only scored 3 because it was inside FG range.

The pick six is something that never should have left Schaub's hand. Lobbing a dying quail off of your back foot into traffic is a self inflicted injury and just a horrible decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I never felt that way at all. They did the typical Texans Two Step by racking up a bunch of meaningless yards, but never really putting the game away. I never felt comfortable that they would win.
You must be the most jaded and pessimistic fan in the NFL if you didn't think they were going to win up until the pick 6. The Texans completely dominated the Seahawks on both sides of the ball for most of the game. They managed one good drive on offense and were otherwise borderline inept against a suffocating Texans defense.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Old 09-30-2013   #53
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
It's not like the Tate fumble was some vicious hit. Tate didn't secure the football and it got punched out. If it was locked up tight, he would not have fumbled. Seattle did nothing with the ball after they got it and only scored 3 because it was inside FG range.

The pick six is something that never should have left Schaub's hand. Lobbing a dying quail off of your back foot into traffic is a self inflicted injury and just a horrible decision.

You must be the most jaded and pessimistic fan in the NFL if you didn't think they were going to win up until the pick 6. The Texans completely dominated the Seahawks on both sides of the ball for most of the game. They managed one good drive on offense and were otherwise borderline inept against a suffocating Texans defense.
Dude, get over the Tate fumble. It sucked, but it came from his blind side and was a helluva defensive play. Tate secured the ball against the guys he could see. He wasn't being careless with the ball.
Old 09-30-2013   #54
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
We win out the rest of the season, And you can take that **** straight to the bank

Courtesy of my
Ok, so opposite of last yr when we started strong and fizzled. Now we start shaky and then get on a roll and start destroying teams to close out the remaining 75% of the season
Old 09-30-2013   #55
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected

If we stick with Schaub:

Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams L
Week 7 at Chiefs L
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts L
Week 10 at Cardinals L
Week 11 vs Raiders W
Week 12 vs Jags W
Week 13 vs Pats L
Week 14 at Jags L
Week 15 at Colts L
Week 16 vs Broncos L
Week 17 at Titans L

4-12 baby!!!

Nah, but for real:

Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams W
Week 7 at Chiefs W
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts W
Week 10 at Cardinals L (Daryl Washington scares me [must give schaub nightmares])
Week 11 vs Raiders W
Week 12 vs Jags W
Week 13 vs Pats L
Week 14 at Jags W
Week 15 at Colts W
Week 16 vs Broncos L
Week 17 at Titans W

10-6, good enough for a playoff appearance.
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #56
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
Nah, but for real:

Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams W
Week 7 at Chiefs W
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts W
Week 10 at Cardinals L (Daryl Washington scares me [must give schaub nightmares])
Week 11 vs Raiders W
Week 12 vs Jags W
Week 13 vs Pats L
Week 14 at Jags W
Week 15 at Colts W
Week 16 vs Broncos L
Week 17 at Titans W

10-6, good enough for a playoff appearance.
Sweep the Colts and win in Indy for the first time. Very ambitious. Good for you.
Old 09-30-2013   #57
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Dude, get over the Tate fumble. It sucked, but it came from his blind side and was a helluva defensive play. Tate secured the ball against the guys he could see. He wasn't being careless with the ball.
The only excuse for fumbling is when you get hit so hard that you physically can't hold onto the ball. Tate should not have fumbled from that hit. It's 100% his fault, just like throwing the ball up for grabs like a jackass was 100% Schaub's fault.

They're self inflicted injuries. Do your job correctly and they don't happen.

Old 09-30-2013   #58
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Sweep the Colts and win in Indy for the first time. Very ambitious. Good for you.
I worry about Andrew Luck, but I do not fear the Colts.

We better take care of them.
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #59
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 169179 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Warren Moon would be ridiculous in today's systems..
Wait, what?
Ridiculously bad or ridiculously good...??
you didn't specify
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #60
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
You seriously misjudge our defense. We're 9-7 at worst.
Seriously? Truth is the Defense is the best thing the team has going for it so I don't know that I'd go that far. I certainly wouldn't go 9-7. Our relatively healthy team is struggling to beat the pretenders and giving it up to the contenders. Just like last season.

Looking back at the last 10 games, you see a 4-6 record. If you go further, it will take you till thanksgiving where the texans were "gifted" a win to hit .500

During this 10 game history, on average, we've been out scored 27 to 20. I'm not you, but I wouldn't hang my hat on giving up 27 a game.

Now, with that in mind, let's look ahead at the 2013 campaign. Of the teams left to play we have 3 sets of teams I'll catergorize.
- teams that play stupid and have no business winning: Raiders and Jags. 3 wins. It'll be super shameful to lose any of these.
- teams that play smart and are not likely wins based on a combination of location, talent and coaching competency: Niners, Chiefs, Pats, Colts, and Broncos. 6 losses
- teams that are hard to guage at this time: Rams, Cards and Titans. Titans could very well be a tough win in Ten. Rams and Cards are no walk in the park for a paper tiger, but I'll give the Paper Tigers the benefit of doubt and hope for 2 wins, 1 loss.

That's 7-9. I could go all homer and say we'll sweep the Titans, beat the Niners or chiefs in their house, playing like we are. That could put us to 9-7 at BEST. Definitely not Worst. But I won't do that. I've been flying my sig for over a year with the realization of one certainty. With Gary and Matt, world championships will elude the Texans.

One more quick observation. If I wanted to entertain the notion of 9-7, we make it in as a wild card. How far does anyone think the Paper Tiger will make it? So in the end, who cares what the difference is between 7-9 and 9-7.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read