Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2013   #81
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Really??? Are people really posting threads with titles that just say Really???
You don't have to read it.
Old 10-02-2013   #82
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
To figure out what the **** the thread is about, yes I do. Its not that hard to put a title that actually tells us what the thread is about.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #83
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
To figure out what the **** the thread is about, yes I do. Its not that hard to put a title that actually tells us what the thread is about.
There are not rules about it but next I will do that. Some get way too bent out of shape over things instead of asking on the MB. Oh well, goes with the thread subject I guess. I see your point sorry.
Old 10-02-2013   #84
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gary, I'm sure what Blake is referring to is that when you post such a nondescript thread title, there is no hint as to what the subject may be about, or what the contents may hold. It also makes it virtually impossible to use it in the forum search to retrieve any relevant material.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #85
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you're this upset over a thread title you've got more issues than just getting Schaubed.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #86
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Texans did not score in the second half I fail to see how Matt is fully to blame.
Because Matt was the only Texan to score points for the other team.

Is this me?
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #87
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 139289 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did it really hurt that much to click the mouse?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2013   #88
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolyat93 View Post
Because Matt was the only Texan to score points for the other team.

I guess you dont count Tate's fumble that gave the hawks 3?
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #89
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I guess you dont count Tate's fumble that gave the hawks 3?
Word.
Old 10-02-2013   #90
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Did it really hurt that much to click the mouse?
This isn't addressed to me but... I don't have time to click on every single post. Gary actually has a great point but with this title it REQUIRES a click just to see what it's about. Glad I clicked but a better title would have made it a "must read" instead of a "wonder what this is about".

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...err thread.
Old 10-02-2013   #91
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 10910 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not saying that Tate is without blame, but to consider Schaub's failures equal to Tate's is stupidity in my eyes.

1. Tate is a backup and a third year vet. Schaub is a 10 year vet, a starting QB, and getting paid a crap ton more money than him and Tate are ever worth combined. Schaub should NOT be making the mistakes he makes anymore. Tate I expect to make young player mistakes every now and then.

2. Schaub was lucky as hell he ended the game with just a single pick six. 2 other of his throws under pressure could have easily been pick 6's as well. The other thing is, with Schaub this is a trend extending back how many games now (not just pick 6's but INT's as well)?

3. People wanting Schaub's head on a pike is not just because of this game or even this season. People have been wanting this guy's head for a while now and for good reason; we can't beat good teams with him.

This is just my 2 cents. I personally hate the fact that Schaub is still on our team. I would LOVE for him to get benched or if it has to come down to it, get hurt so we can play someone else. Will they be better? Who knows. I honestly think they cannot realistically play anymore worse than the crap we seen from Schaub.
chenjy9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #92
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Are people really hoping Matt goes down? Unreal, grow up. It is a game. Make a change coach but fans should not wish for an injury.
I don't really want him to get hurt, at least not something permanent, but I remember when we did the Jags a favor their coaches couldn't do when we took Gabbert out of their lineup. If somebody takes Schaub out of ours, they do the team a favor the coaches can't do.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #93
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
I don't really want him to get hurt, at least not something permanent, but I remember when we did the Jags a favor their coaches couldn't do when we took Gabbert out of their lineup. If somebody takes Schaub out of ours, they do the team a favor the coaches can't do.
Then the coaches should be evaluated.
Old 10-04-2013   #94
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82030 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't live in Houston, but if this board is any indication of what Houston Texans fans are, this fanbase doesn't deserve a winner. We deserve the Browns. We deserve the Raiders. We deserve the Bills.
TheMatrix31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #95
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I don't live in Houston, but if this board is any indication of what Houston Texans fans are, this fanbase doesn't deserve a winner. We deserve the Browns. We deserve the Raiders. We deserve the Bills.
Rep to you bro!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #96
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
This isn't addressed to me but... I don't have time to click on every single post. Gary actually has a great point but with this title it REQUIRES a click just to see what it's about. Glad I clicked but a better title would have made it a "must read" instead of a "wonder what this is about".

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...err thread.
To save you time and extra wear on index finger which could be used for scratching and digging, you can simply allow cursor to hover on thread topic and see what it says without the "click".
Old 10-04-2013   #97
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
To save you time and extra wear on index finger which could be used for scratching and digging, you can simply allow cursor to hover on thread topic and see what it says without the "click".
Or...maybe I access these forums by cell phone, use Tapatalk and it has no "hover on thread topic" available. It also takes minutes to load new threads sometimes due to crappy cell service at work. Strange that different people might have different situations huh?
Old 10-04-2013   #98
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
It's Kubiak's own fault. No one would be mad at the Texans for not winning the Super Bowl if he didn't build a team capable of winning the Super Bowl.

We could be the Browns, throwing a parade for a 3 game win streak.
Old 10-04-2013   #99
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's Kubiak's own fault. No one would be mad at the Texans for not winning the Super Bowl if he didn't build a team capable of winning the Super Bowl.

We could be the Browns, throwing a parade for a 3 game win streak.
So wait... even the bad fans are Kubiak's fault? I hope you were kidding and I missed the sarcasm.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #100
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Agree.
Quote:
ďI feel terrible for Matt Schaub,Ē she said. ďHe knows he made a bad decision under pressure and is sick about it. To see that fans were burning his jersey, to me, thatís disgraceful. Itís despicable. Itís not what sports is supposed to be about, and itís one of the most disgusting things Iíve seen in a long time

It should be interesting, then, to see if the topic comes up Sunday night and what the flow of discussion will be among Tafoya, Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth.
http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2...is-despicable/
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read