Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2013   #1021
TexaHawk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
WTF? Defense gave up one TD today. 1!

anybody trying to blame the defense for this loss is absolutely nuts...
Yep.. that defense looks like Seattle at home, maybe even better. We got lucky, nothing more to it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
TexaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1022
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10578 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/29. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaHawk View Post
Hawks fan here,

Just a crazy game. At one point I just wanted the time to expire to get a tie. I know how good Houston is, I had the Texans winning this game. I had predicted it, accepted it and had moved on. Wow..

I just wanted to compliment you for having the most realistic and no BS fans I have ever read on a board. You guys are respectful and are above the rest, including us. You deserve a winner and your team hung 20 on the Hawks and a bunch of yards. That is rare. You have a great team, hope to see you in the Super Bowl.

JJ Watt is the truth. My God.
Thanks. And congratulations on having a QB that knows how to make plays under pressure. The truth is, Texans fans have *never* had that.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1023
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 6477 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worst Texan loss ever

Worst regular season loss is when we were about to beat the Ravens for the first time and Schaub threw an INT in the endzone.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1024
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/29. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
WTF? Defense gave up one TD today. 1!

anybody trying to blame the defense for this loss is absolutely nuts...
Maybe you haven't gotten the sarcasm today.

Go ahead and un-bunch those panties now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1025
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Ravens was worse, Jets that same season was awful when we came back on them then let them get a TD in 30 seconds. JAX hail Mary game also hurt more.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1026
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
No, Jackson, or whoever it was, didn't lose the game for us. This game was lost because of our QB, Matt Schaub. But on the bright side, this may finally be the nail that ends the Schaub error, uh I mean era!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure the Seahawks will do well the rest of the season and probably end up in the SB. Good luck!
The only thing that will end this dreadful Schaub Era is

1. He decides he sucks and decides to retire
2. Kubiaks wife sticks him in a retirment home
3. Bob Mcnair sells the team to LA and they take Schaub with them
4. The zombie apocalypse wipes out 98% of man kind
5. Case breaks in Schaubs house and ties him up on game day, and TJ gets caught practicing witch craft in Salem.

And then the best case scenario is that Bob forces Kubiak to bench Schaub and let case lead us to a SB.

I'm thinking scenario #4 is most likly but who knows.
Old 09-29-2013   #1027
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
Nothing else to say.
Definitely not the worst loss. It's a bad one though. I told people in the bar at halftime to not be surprised if this happened. That gives you an idea of how bad some of our past losses have been.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2013   #1028
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Maybe you haven't gotten the sarcasm today.

Go ahead and un-bunch those panties now.
No maybe not because there are morons on this board who will try and blame the defense...

thought you were one...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1029
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

No this is not the worst loss ever. Not even close. Schaub cost us the game, but this was a game most of us expected us to loose. They hung tough but the Texans at best can hang with the elite teams but don't have the mettle to win these games. And it's primarily due to Kubiak.
Old 09-29-2013   #1030
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116054 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Edwerderespn Ed Werder
Half an hour after this loss, JJ Watt was full of fury and rage, saying was sick of it but vowing to fix issues
The only it will be fixed is if JJ takes out Schaub at the knees.

Period.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1031
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
The only thing that will end this dreadful Schaub Era is

1. He decides he sucks and decides to retire
2. Kubiaks wife sticks him in a retirment home
3. Bob Mcnair sells the team to LA and they take Schaub with them
4. The zombie apocalypse wipes out 98% of man kind
5. Case breaks in Schaubs house and ties him up on game day, and TJ gets caught practicing witch craft in Salem.

And then the best case scenario is that Bob forces Kubiak to bench Schaub and let case lead us to a SB.

I'm thinking scenario #4 is most likly but who knows.
Or.....

Injury. I wonder if it'll come out that Scub was hurt which is why he made brain dead decisions and won't play in SF. One can only hope.
Old 09-29-2013   #1032
Roadhawk
waterboy

Rep Power: 0 Roadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadhawk is a quality contributor and well respected

By the way - I really appreciated you guys clapping for Michael Bennett when he came off the field. Super classy. He's going to be ok by the way, negative MRI no spinal damage..

Not all fanbases would have done that.
Roadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1033
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
I think all the "told ya so's" would prefer to be proven wrong.

At least would hope so.
I would prefer to be proven wrong, but I don't see that happening. SCHAUB ISNT IT! I'm so disgusted right now...
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1034
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhawk View Post
By the way - I really appreciated you guys clapping for Michael Bennett when he came off the field. Super classy. He's going to be ok by the way, negative MRI no spinal damage..

thx.. that moment with his dad calling out to him almost made me cry
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1035
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
The only it will be fixed is if JJ takes out Schaub at the knees.

Period.
accidental stumble into Schaubs knee that sidelines him for 9 weeks?

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1036
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhawk View Post

was very proud of our fans during that. the group around his father were very concerned and trying to be as helpful as possible. i said as much at the time "i'm glad i'm a texans fan, if this were philly they would've been heckling the dad". nobody wants to see a guy get hurt like that, we're just glad that it sounds like he'll be ok.
Old 09-29-2013   #1037
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

John P. Lopez @LopezOnSports

Texans fans are burning Schaub jerseys in
the parking lot. I think that's a sign.
View details
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #1038
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Or.....

Injury. I wonder if it'll come out that Scub was hurt which is why he made brain dead decisions and won't play in SF. One can only hope.
Yeah but i dont wish injury on anyone, but that would work as well.
Old 09-29-2013   #1039
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

I just hope fans don't start pouring beer on Schaub's family like they did to HWWNBN's.
Old 09-29-2013   #1040
Big52Hurt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Big52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respected

hey fellas! tough loss for you today but at least your QB didn't toss 5 INT's today like mine did! damn! Flacco was horrible! our O-line played like trash and no rushing attack. the Bills took us to the wood shed. lol! it happens! at this point the way my Ravens play, I don't look past no team in this league. we have the Dolphins next on the road again. ugh! who do you guys have next?
Big52Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read