Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-17-2013   #1
Tearstain
Rookie

Section: I wish :(
Rep Power: 0 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Game Broadcast

What the hell....

Foe 2nd week I cannot get it from the application on my phone.

It's the only way us overseas fans can get match coverage.

Anyone know another way I can get it?
Tearstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #2
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20124 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Broadcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstain View Post
What the hell....

Foe 2nd week I cannot get it from the application on my phone.

It's the only way us overseas fans can get match coverage.

Anyone know another way I can get it?
you arent missing anything ...
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #3
bash
Rookie

Your phone has saved your emotions, thank it
bash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #4
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9534 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

My friend, trust me, be thankful you are not watching this game.
Old 11-17-2013   #5
Tearstain
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been a blades fan all my life I am used to suffering watching my team.

I know its bad now but it will only make the good times better.

Next year I plan to go to my 2nd city and watch a match and I will bring the good times to Houston.

Still need a link to radio cast if possible.
Old 11-17-2013   #6
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 11189 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

atdhe.eu or firstrowus1.eu are the go to for sports streaming.

also, only a handful of people who post here have any idea who the blades are
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #7
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
Will Ferrell and his skating partner, right?
Old 11-17-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24204555
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have been a blades fan all my life I am used to suffering watching my team.

I know its bad now but it will only make the good times better.

Next year I plan to go to my 2nd city and watch a match and I will bring the good times to Houston.

Still need a link to radio cast if possible.
Can you get the Arm Forces Network there?
http://www.afneurope.net/TVSchedules...3/Default.aspx
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #10
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20124 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
I think Wesley Snipes was in there, maybe Ryan Reynolds ...
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #11
Tearstain
Rookie

Thanks for the help.
I managed to find a Raiders station.

Took the p out of DJ Sweat saying welcome to the NFL when he got railroaded.

Honestly they were laughing at us at the end and commenting on AJ shouting at Schuab.

If you want to know how bad the Blades are, imagine the Texans playing in high school league and still losing games. That's what I have to put up with hdre
Old 11-20-2013   #12
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 35979 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for the help.
I managed to find a Raiders station.

Took the p out of DJ Sweat saying welcome to the NFL when he got railroaded.

Honestly they were laughing at us at the end and commenting on AJ shouting at Schuab.

If you want to know how bad the Blades are,
Quote:
imagine the Texans playing in high school league and still losing games.
That's what I have to put up with hdre

Wellllllll

We do have some pretty good HS teams in Texas, many of them in and near Houston.

Old 11-24-2013   #13
Tearstain
Rookie

They have done it again!!!!

The muther ..........

The station was working right up to the KO then nothing.

Is this what Houston thinks of its overseas fans?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read