Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-22-2013   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Challenges

I hate to bring up anything positive. I know how bad our record is(2 and 1) and we have no chance in any of the next few games. I will however bring up the fact that Kubiak has either found someone to take control of the challenges or he has learned when to challenge. Either way it's a small positive out of our wreck of a season.
Old 09-22-2013   #2
G27RR
WATTch Out!

Rep Power: 2211 G27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
I hate to bring up anything positive. I know how bad our record is(2 and 1) and we have no chance in any of the next few games. I will however bring up the fact that Kubiak has either found someone to take control of the challenges or he has learned when to challenge. Either way it's a small positive out of our wreck of a season.
Yep, he's done very well this year.

Image courtesy of False Start
G27RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I said this to my wife during the game, Kubiak is doing much better with challenges this year.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #4
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
Losing to the Ravens may be a blessing in disguise. Maybe it will light a fire under the team. Not one man in that locker room can say they can't improve and play a lot better. I think Sunday's game against the Seahawks in Reliant Stadium will tell us a lot about this team. Win that game and at 3-1 everything is still looking pretty good overall.
Old 09-22-2013   #5
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Losing to the Ravens may be a blessing in disguise. Maybe it will light a fire under the team. Not one man in that locker room can say they can't improve and play a lot better. I think Sunday's game against the Seahawks in Reliant Stadium will tell us a lot about this team. Win that game and at 3-1 everything is still looking pretty good overall.
I wish I could say differently and I hope I'm wrong but the seabirds are going to curb stomp the texans...... 9 pts today? Really, not even in double digits?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read