Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-21-2013   #1
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Good Luck Texans Fans!

I hope for a competitive game but I believe the ravens will lose on Sunday to the Texans. I wish for a close game and not a blow out. Maybe Ed Reed plays, maybe he doesn't- that's up to Ed. Our defense is faster than before but the offense has looked sluggish.

Good luck!
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Luck Texans Fans!

Oh no, not you again.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013   #3
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
oh no, not you again.
good luck!
Old 09-22-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post

Good luck!
Same to useguys.

FYI, It's not personal, but I'll be less than cordial to you outside this thread.
Old 09-22-2013   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck. And congratulations on the Super Bowl win. That was well done.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #6
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Too lazy to check, but you aren't that guy that went over to the Chiefs bored and trashed us are you?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225226 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Too lazy to check, but you aren't that guy that went over to the Chiefs bored and trashed us are you?
I don't know about over there but he has been a good visiting fan here.
Old 09-22-2013   #8
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't know about over there but he has been a good visiting fan here.
Must be a different Ravens fan that kept talking trash in the Ed Reed thread when he was visiting. Someone quoted him talking trash over there, but my memory is terrible and I trust you're right.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #9
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Must be a different Ravens fan that kept talking trash in the Ed Reed thread when he was visiting. Someone quoted him talking trash over there, but my memory is terrible and I trust you're right.
Your memory is correct. That was hands that said that. But to my understanding of the situation, he really didn't mean it, and it was blown out of context.

He's a good guy.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #10
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3743 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected

Going to be a tough game. But with the way the Ravens WR's and TE's are playing, I do not see a W for today, unless the defense scores at least once, if not twice.

Dumervil and Suggs need to make a major impact today, ot fuggetaboutit.
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #11
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope for a competitive game but I believe the ravens will lose on Sunday to the Texans. I wish for a close game and not a blow out. Maybe Ed Reed plays, maybe he doesn't- that's up to Ed. Our defense is faster than before but the offense has looked sluggish.

Good luck!
Let us hope for both teams an injury free game. Both our teams have good starters out today and I would not wish it on anyone to lose any more.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #12
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Let us hope for both teams an injury free game. Both our teams have good starters out today and I would not wish it on anyone to lose any more.
Amen.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #13
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Amen.
"Oh, yes, and one more thing, dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to Hell. Amen."
Old 09-22-2013   #14
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20124 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope for a competitive game
Good luck!
I'm hoping for a blow-out.

Good luck ...
kingtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #15
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
no doubt there- we have seen enough injuries and the Texans have been bitten by the injury bug over the years as well.

Hope we can contain your WR...
Old 09-22-2013   #16
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Your memory is correct. That was hands that said that. But to my understanding of the situation, he really didn't mean it, and it was blown out of context.

He's a good guy.
Guilty- nothing I said about Ed Reed has been disproven though as he has not played.

But that will change today as Ed is starting. I had a feeling he was waiting for this game.
Old 09-22-2013   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Good luck!
Back to you. Here's to an injury-free game.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013   #18
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Back to you. Here's to an injury-free game.
Always nice for a win but injury free is just as good. The blowout last year motivated the Ravens for the rest of the season. Still looking for an identity right now...Rice out hurts the run game...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read