Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 94658 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Son Just Beat Patrick Willis

My son is playing in an online Madden tournament and just spanked Patrick Willis 58-19. Saw Willis signing the jersey my son gets for beating him. He was beating Jones-Drew early in tourney and XBOX messed up and knocked him off. MJD would not restart the game though so they didn't count it. MJD talked much shit because my son was spanking him. Arian Foster will be online in the morning playing. You can watch the tourney live on www.twingalaxies.com/live
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141026 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Son Just Beat Patrick Willis

That's awesome

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 136384 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Son Just Beat Patrick Willis

Hopefully Amobi Okoye isn't in the tournament and one of your sons future opponents. You know, irony and all that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read