Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default (2) 3rd row Bullpen tix for Seahawks available

$400 for the pair. 3rd row, section 116. Sorry, no parking available.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013   #2
BullPen116
Rookie

Default Re: (2) 3rd row Bullpen tix for Seahawks available

What seat numbers? Are these seats on the aisle? Thanks!
BullPen116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #3
Timricho
noob

where are you located because I am interested in purchasing those tickets.
Timricho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #4
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 119701 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

To paraphrase Eddie Murphy (singing) I can't afford it!

Be nice if I could though. Imagine, sitting in the same area as Bill during a game. Wow. Just thinking about it blows my mind.

The preceeding message was paid for by Texans for Texan Bill.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #5
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

These are Section 116, Row 3. They're on a side rail next to the camera platform in the north end zone (Bull Pen)
Old 09-26-2013   #6
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

There are several people saying they want to buy these, and I promise you I'm not trying to "play" anyone. But first one to make firm payment/pickup arrangements gets them.
Old 09-26-2013   #7
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 62290 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take them.

David
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-26-2013   #8
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Tickets claimed. Thanks, everyone!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read