Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2013   #21
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)

I think we will beat the Ravens (and then the wheels come off).
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #22
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
After watching the game last night Im not scared of either team. Seahawks are beatable on the road and their o line isn't all that and Now Okung is hurt.

Kap went from penthouse in week 1 to the crapper in week 2
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #23
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
You have a picture os Schaub getting sacked. You have no credibility with me, nor a few others here that i know of. You said we would lose pretty much every game last season, you were wrong over 75% of the time.....

And you would hope the wheels come off !
Old 09-17-2013   #24
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Flacco will be sacked 3 times and intercepted at least once. It'll be a fight, but not the fight it was last year because their defense lost so many play makers and Antoine Bolden is no longer part of that offense. Texans by 10.
Well last year it wasn't a fight at all. Texans steamrolled them.

I'm expecting a W here, I just think we have more talent than them and they may be without Rice. We may be without Andre but I think we still have a ton of weapons (Both TEs, Hopkins, Both RBs...) so I still see the offense scoring.

On the other side I think our defense is pretty solid enough to prevent the Ravens from doing much damage. Guess we'll see, never doubt the heart of a champion and all.
Old 09-17-2013   #25
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of you guys with your glib predictions of an easy win for the Texans this week in Baltimore should really wake up and remind yourselfs just how cheap talk is. Houston was very fortunate to win either let alone both of the first 2 games, and their good luck can't hold up indefinitely. It's about time that they have a dominating performance to secure a "W", because the breaks are bound to turn on them.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Hate to say it, but the Texans did not cover the spread for the last two games.

Currently we're giving 2 points to the Ravens.

We've never won @ M&T Bank Stadium.

I'm expecting a win, but it's going to be a nail-biter.
Old 09-17-2013   #27
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hate to say it, but the Texans did not cover the spread for the last two games.

Currently we're giving 2 points to the Ravens.

We've never won @ M&T Bank Stadium.

I'm expecting a win, but it's going to be a nail-biter.
Compared to some of the outlandish score predictions here in the 1st two games, Vegas has correctly called them close. If we show up to play another one-half of a game only, we will likely face another nail-biter. At one point or another, you run out of nail and hit the quick........and if you have ever done that, you know that the results are very painful..........
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2013   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 28 Ratbirds 3
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #29
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Compared to some of the outlandish score predictions here in the 1st two games, Vegas has correctly called them close.
A nine point line is not calling it close in the NFL.
Old 09-17-2013   #30
MistaRed
All Pro

Rep Power: 13090 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 24
Ravens 14

Bonus prediction: Ed Reed gets a pick.
MistaRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #31
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Some of you guys with your glib predictions of an easy win for the Texans this week in Baltimore should really wake up and remind yourselfs just how cheap talk is. Houston was very fortunate to win either let alone both of the first 2 games, and their good luck can't hold up indefinitely. It's about time that they have a dominating performance to secure a "W", because the breaks are bound to turn on them.
I call a Texans blow out every game.
It keeps working so there's nothing wrong with it.
Didn't you watch the beer commercial during games?

76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #32
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

This is tough to predict a Texans win at Baltimore with how up and down the last two games were. If everybody plays (Reed, Johnson) then I think it's possible to win a 1 possession game.

If Bullock ****s this game up I cannot be held accountable for my actions.
Old 09-17-2013   #33
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

20-19 Good Guys
Old 09-18-2013   #34
OilerTexan
Rookie

Texans 24
Titans 17

The team with Jacoby Jones has always lost this match up. I would feel more comfortable if he was playing though.
OilerTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #35
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Flacco will be sacked 3 times and intercepted at least once. It'll be a fight, but not the fight it was last year because their defense lost so many play makers and Antoine Bolden is no longer part of that offense. Texans by 10.
There was a fight last year ?! The Texans kicked the crap outa them .... 43-13!!!!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #36
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137393 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerTexan View Post
Texans 24
Titans 17

The team with Jacoby Jones has always lost this match up. I would feel more comfortable if he was playing though.
Good way of looking at it.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #37
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerTexan View Post
Texans 24
Titans 17

Yeah , he's either score or fumble ..... Man he scared the *&%^ outa me every time he touched the ball.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #38
HouTx11
Veteran

Rep Power: 14806 HouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going 26-24 Texans barely win it and Bullock's leg will be called upon yet again for the game winner. The Texans will continue the streak of giving up 24+. Looking more and more like 2010.
HouTx11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013   #39
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Games don't always follow the script. I've got more points than most plus a somewhat strange score prediction.

33-27 Texans.
Old 09-22-2013   #40
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans win

Ravens lose
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read