Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-31-2012   #1
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Houston vs Chargers at san diego next year!

I will try to keep this thread going until the time comes next season, but I just saw san diego's schedule for next year! The date is not set, but the team is...Houston Texans!

Why am I so excited, you ask? I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CAL! I haven't been home to Texas in some time now, so my Texans were only watched on TV. Now I can watch them again! I have posted other threads trying to find other Texans fans in southern cal, but no luck. So this one will be here until the game happens. If you live in the area or extended area, then reply here. Or even if you are making the trip, then reply here! I would love to meet other board members who are going to be making the trip or happen to find this site and thread. I'll post updates and such as they happen and ultimately try and get a pregame/postgame party going or even try and get all of our seats together. When the date comes, we will have to act fast (yes I know it's next year, but come on....I'm excited as hell!)

Here is the original site I found the teams that will play in san diego next season http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-13/20...l-schedule.php

If you know anyone who might be interested or if you want in on this, let me know! Hope to hear from your soon!

Last edited by BufordTJustice; 12-31-2012 at 02:54 AM. Reason: wrong title
BufordTJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston vs Chargers at home next year!

Well, since you live in Cali you should get a chance to see our Texans play more than once. We play SD, SF, and Seattle on the road next year, as well as KC, and the usual division rivals, and the Ravens. SD would be a cool trip, but, I'm planning on SF and Seattle for my roadies to the West!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #3
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Section: Sec. 132 row j
Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP

Yeah def goin to Seattle and San Fran depends on when the sd game is
Mimayer1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #4
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, since you live in Cali you should get a chance to see our Texans play more than once. We play SD, SF, and Seattle on the road next year, as well as KC, and the usual division rivals, and the Ravens. SD would be a cool trip, but, I'm planning on SF and Seattle for my roadies to the West!!
Seattle will be at Reliant.

HOME: Denver, Oakland, New England, St. Louis, Seattle

AWAY: Kansas City, San Diego, Baltimore, Arizona, San Francisco
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Seattle will be at Reliant.

HOME: Denver, Oakland, New England, St. Louis, Seattle

AWAY: Kansas City, San Diego, Baltimore, Arizona, San Francisco
I got my info off the HT website. I think Ariz and Seattle are backward. We play Seattle there, and Ariz here.
Old 01-06-2013   #6
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Section: Sec. 132 row j
Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP

We won't know until schedule comes out. Some kind of crazy rule for west coast teams now
Mimayer1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimayer1985 View Post
We won't know until schedule comes out. Some kind of crazy rule for west coast teams now
Yea, I just heard about that a couple days ago. I sure want to go to Seattle, but, probably not gonna happen. Oh well, there's no way I'm missing that SF game!!
Sponsored links
Old 01-13-2013   #8
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got my info off the HT website. I think Ariz and Seattle are backward. We play Seattle there, and Ariz here.
This is correct. We played in Arizona last time. It was the game with the memorable Andre beast mode TD.

My original plan was to go to San Diego for a road trip after the trip to Denver this year. It will depend on the schedule, though.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013   #9
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Houston vs Chargers at home next year!

If they play at San Diego....I maybe going out there for that game.
I used to be in the USMC and graduated from San Diego and have wanted to go back and see the base again and other parts of San Diego I never saw.
And maybe head up to Las Vegas for a day or two after the game.....that would be fun......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013   #10
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
If they play at San Diego....I maybe going out there for that game.
I used to be in the USMC and graduated from San Diego and have wanted to go back and see the base again and other parts of San Diego I never saw.
And maybe head up to Las Vegas for a day or two after the game.....that would be fun......
We already know who we are playing and where we are playing. That has been determined. The only thing missing at this time are the dates of the games.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013   #11
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo View Post
We already know who we are playing and where we are playing. That has been determined. The only thing missing at this time are the dates of the games.
And yet there is misinformation in this very thread.

Quote:
There is a new rule that is changing the schedule a bit. Teams will not be traveling to both "West" teams on the schedule. For example: San Francisco is an away game, so therefore Seattle will be a Home game next year. The "non-west" teams in that division (St. Louis & Arizona) will be a home/away split. The same thing will apply to our AFC West opponents, Denver/KC will be a home/away split and Oakland/San Diego will be a home/away split.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013   #12
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Schedule comes out tom, San Diego is the away game im planning to go this year.

Hopefully it will be the first month or 2 of the season and not during the holidays.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013   #13
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
And yet there is misinformation in this very thread.

There is a new rule that is changing the schedule a bit. Teams will not be traveling to both "West" teams on the schedule. For example: San Francisco is an away game, so therefore Seattle will be a Home game next year. The "non-west" teams in that division (St. Louis & Arizona) will be a home/away split. The same thing will apply to our AFC West opponents, Denver/KC will be a home/away split and Oakland/San Diego will be a home/away split.
I guess I was providing that "misinformation". Based on the old schedule we would be in Seattle and San Fran.

I'm curious as to why the scheduling committee didn't check with me for my approval. Gonna have to check my spam folder.

It's nice to break up the NFC West juggernaut. Getting Seattle here will be much easier than dealing with that crowd.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013   #14
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5488 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston vs Chargers at san diego next year!

Have fun, I love the SD area, for years it was my "second home". I was generally in the Alpine/El Cajon area.
Old 04-23-2013   #15
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Tickets to the game and airfare have been bought. Flying in Friday, leaving Tuesday. Super excited.
Old 04-24-2013   #16
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to try and score some tix for the San Francisco game. That's about 3 1/2 hours drive for me.
Old 04-24-2013   #17
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Tickets to the game and airfare have been bought. Flying in Friday, leaving Tuesday. Super excited.
What section are your seats?

Seen decent prices especially for a MNF game, ill be going for a whole week.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013   #18
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

We are in P24 - the thing with this stadium is a lot of the lower level sideline seats are "limited view" You're better off buying seats in the end-zone than 50 yard line.
Old 04-24-2013   #19
Majs
noob

Anyone know which sideline is the Texans in San Diego? I can't tell from their website
Majs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013   #20
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

The lower numbers - if you're looking at the scoreboard, would be on the left hand side. Stubhub has a good map.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read