Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-10-2013   #1
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The joys of a game day thread and posting

I feel like playing the Benny Hill theme while pasting these comments from the game thread.

Feel free to fess up when you see your quote

This team will go as far as watt and Cushing take them. Zero confidence in gomer Pyle in the #8 jersey. ( 1st quarter after INT)

Jesus, defense blows, this is why I predicted an 8-8 season. (14-7)

"Most overrated defense in the NFL. ( few posts later)

Anyone else's optimism on this season slowly going down the toilet? (Still1st quarter)

Schaub sucks he can't move he's immobile RGIII please!!! (Same score)

We are going to lose this game. I can already feel it.

It's like the Jets in 2009 all over again. ( after failing on 4th and inches)

bedtime for me goodnight all (chargers with ball up 14-7)

LMFAO kubiak and adjustments. (After a post asking team to adjust during halftime)

21-7 at the half pretty much will do us in..(after rivers 18 yd run)

8-8 ( after its 21-7? Nope, gates one handed catch and driving, up 7)

Hmmmm looks like td and chargers ball top of third. Im done

Call me negative nancy, but this is an L
Our secondary and linebackers are _A MESS_

And from one of my fave posters, who answered a negative post at halftime with this

Quote:

Remember in the prediction thread & the "what if we lose" thread.
I said we don't know who the Chargers are, we don't know what they are going to do.

Well, this is what you get.

Wade will make his adjustments, Kubiak will make his adjustments.

We'll be ok.

More later...this is fun! That was just the first 40 pages.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #2
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The joys of a game day thread and posting

The titans had a good one on our game.... After a half of football they were going to win the division and compete for the super bowl lol

http://gotitans.com/threads/texans-chargers.88948/
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #3
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
The titans had a good one on our game.... After a half of football they were going to win the division and compete for the super bowl lol

http://gotitans.com/threads/texans-chargers.88948/
I bet every site has this. I forgot how much fun it can be when you have no dog in the fight

The 3rd quarter is gonna be awesome.

Old 09-10-2013   #4
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
In defense of whoever said this one, they were being sarcastic. I remember them saying it after Schaub avoided the rush to make a completion down the field. I believe it was Matrix who generally supports Schaub...iirc
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I think all of us posters are complete jerks and over react to everything we or anyone else posts. I think we should all be banned.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #6
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I think all of us posters are complete jerks and over react to everything we or anyone else posts. I think we should all be banned.
Must add to bucket list "meet Thorn and have a few beers"

Old 09-10-2013   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad they got the W.

But to have a successful season they need much improvement on both sides of the ball, as well as better preparation and fast.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2013   #8
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Must add to bucket list "meet Thorn and have a few beers"

LOL. One of us is gonna have to do a lot of driving for that to happen.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #9
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Glad they got the W.

But to have a successful season they need much improvement on both sides of the ball, as well as better preparation and fast.
It really does come down to O-Line and Outside pass rush imo.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #10
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
LOL. One of us is gonna have to do a lot of driving for that to happen.
I want to attend Texans/Titans likely in 2014, hopefully my finances will settle down and I can get to a bloody game again....its been almost 5 yrs

Old 09-10-2013   #11
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I feel like playing the Benny Hill theme while pasting these comments from the game thread.

Feel free to fess up when you see your quote

This team will go as far as watt and Cushing take them. Zero confidence in gomer Pyle in the #8 jersey. ( 1st quarter after INT)

Jesus, defense blows, this is why I predicted an 8-8 season. (14-7)

"Most overrated defense in the NFL. ( few posts later)

Anyone else's optimism on this season slowly going down the toilet? (Still1st quarter)

We are going to lose this game. I can already feel it.

It's like the Jets in 2009 all over again. ( after failing on 4th and inches)

bedtime for me goodnight all (chargers with ball up 14-7)

LMFAO kubiak and adjustments. (After a post asking team to adjust during halftime)

21-7 at the half pretty much will do us in..(after rivers 18 yd run)

8-8 ( after its 21-7? Nope, gates one handed catch and driving, up 7)

Hmmmm looks like td and chargers ball top of third. Im done

And from one of my fave posters, who answered a negative post at halftime with this

Quote:

Remember in the prediction thread & the "what if we lose" thread.
I said we don't know who the Chargers are, we don't know what they are going to do.

Well, this is what you get.

Wade will make his adjustments, Kubiak will make his adjustments.

We'll be ok.

More later...this is fun! That was just the first 40 pages.
This was sarcastic for sure. I remember getting a good laugh off this one, and it was definitely sarcastic (I think Matrix was responding to one of the trolls who was trolling about Schaub's immobility)
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #12
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 306681 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

So much drama.

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #13
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I want to attend Texans/Titans likely in 2014, hopefully my finances will settle down and I can get to a bloody game again....its been almost 5 yrs
For some reason I read this "my fiances", I was very confused.
Old 09-10-2013   #14
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14238 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I didnt think anyone read my posts
ATXtexanfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #15
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Yay, one of my comments made it in!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
It really does come down to O-Line and Outside pass rush imo.
Yep

And Schaub staying healthy.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #17
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133684 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
I didnt think anyone read my posts
Did someone say something?!? \_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read