Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-10-2013   #21
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flying Cush

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I was thinking that Cushing was having an off game. And then he makes the play of the game. That was a helluva INT. Rivers whining at the end of it made it all the sweeter. Oh that and shutting up Berman and Dilfer too.
Berman was terrible! He couldn't stop raving about Rivers until about the middle of the 3rd quarter. Then silence! Never said anything good about Schaub or the Texans when they were coming back and winning the game. It was good they shut him up.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #22
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder how long he's going to wear the knee brace. I wore an ankle and knee brace on the same leg. The knee brace was very restrictive and I despised that thing.

However, that was over 20 years ago. They might've made a few revisions since then. Ha
Old 09-10-2013   #23
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Nitro, can you translate for us?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #24
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like worst game ever lol
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #25
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like "This was the worst day ever."
Old 09-10-2013   #26
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like, "That was the worst thing ever" to me
Old 09-11-2013   #27
Kgbmedic
M1 Tanker

Rep Power: 4499 Kgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respected

What I didn't like about that play was that Keo looked like he was trailing really bad on that reciever, so I understand his immediate celebration at the INT, then he went to block for Cush so upside.

What I really liked was how the defense immediately did an outstanding job of providing a clean blocking wall for him all the way into the endzone. KJ turned and blocked out the sideline pursuit from behind. The linemen hustled down and provided the inside wall. It was a solid and immediated reaction.
Kgbmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-11-2013   #28
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
If you say it with him it's hard to tell if it was day or thing he said.
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
potisyourfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #29
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Nitro, can you translate for us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Looks like worst game ever lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Looks like "This was the worst day ever."
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by potisyourfriend View Post
If you say it with him it's hard to tell if it was day or thing he said.
He said, "That Cush is a Bad Mutherf..."

SHUT YO MOUTH!

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #30
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I like watching Keo getting bulldozed at the end. It doesnt show it in this clip but he gets pushed over like a child due to momentum. Hilarious to say the least.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #31
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got confirmation he says, "I was so worthless in the 2nd half"
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
Old 09-11-2013   #32
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected

Love how Joe Mays immediately goes to block once he saw Cushing get the pick. No hesitation just gone!
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #33
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136288 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yall do know that gif of Rivers was from last year right?
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #34
idymoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 idymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respected

It was Fluker, and it is what drew the personal foul penalty. Cush was already in the back of the end zone and Fluker drove Keo way out of bounds and down. I didn't find it funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I like watching Keo getting bulldozed at the end. It doesnt show it in this clip but he gets pushed over like a child due to momentum. Hilarious to say the least.
idymoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
&amp; so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post

Earned a lot of McNair's money here. How many LB's can make this play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgbmedic View Post
What I really liked was how the defense immediately did an outstanding job of providing a clean blocking wall for him all the way into the endzone. KJ turned and blocked out the sideline pursuit from behind. The linemen hustled down and provided the inside wall. It was a solid and immediated reaction.
I was wondering if anyone was going to mention this. Kj totally whiffed on the block... which I wouldn't have expected from him. Good thing Manning was there.
Old 09-11-2013   #36
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I was wondering if anyone was going to mention this. Kj totally whiffed on the block... which I wouldn't have expected from him. Good thing Manning was there.

It looks like KJ didnt wiff and the little chip he got would have been enough even if Manning was not there. Manning doesnt make any contact until the 2-3 yard line
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #37
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by idymoe View Post
It was Fluker, and it is what drew the personal foul penalty. Cush was already in the back of the end zone and Fluker drove Keo way out of bounds and down. I didn't find it funny.
Meh. Keo got in his way just as much as Fluker ran into him. Dude is a hoss. Dont try to block him while mo is taking you backwards.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #38
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx-tex View Post
yall do know that gif of rivers was from last year right?
shhh
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
Old 09-11-2013   #39
idymoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 idymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respectedidymoe is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Meh. Keo got in his way just as much as Fluker ran into him. Dude is a hoss. Dont try to block him while mo is taking you backwards.
Then why did Fluker get flagged for a personal foul?
idymoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #40
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3891 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by idymoe View Post
Then why did Fluker get flagged for a personal foul?
The timing of it all. It was a late hit.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read