Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-09-2014   #81
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137288 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aaron Murray QB Georgia

What point in the draft do you think we'd have to take Murray if we wanted him?

Late second? Third?

I think waiting until the fourth might be pushing it.

Low key, a lot of people have said positive things about Murray. And watching him on film he seems very comfortable and natural playing QB. Good arm...Just the height thing...

Lots of people don't want Logan Thomas, but he is big has a good arm and I like how comfortable he is dropping back.

I like players who are good in the pocket. Carr is just a bit too jittery and I can't get over that.

I don't think Garroplo or Savage are all that good. McCarron isn't that good to me either.

I like Mettenberger, but not more than I like Murray and I think Logan Thomas might have a higer ceiling.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014   #82
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aaron Murray QB Georgia

I really, really like the idea of Murray at the top of the 3rd.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read