Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2013 NFL Kickoff -- Ravens@Broncos

Playoffs

Hall of Fame

How about a discussion thread for the 2013 NFL Kickoff.

It's football season!!! :doot:

Broncos without Von Miller (suspension), Champ Bailey (injury), and Elvis Dumervil (front office fubar, now a Raven).

Showtime100

Got JJ?
I saw a facemask, the facemask itself and not the penalty, that I thought was banned. Did they decide against the rule banning the facemasks in question or will that be in place next year?

I also heard Collinsworth say on a pass interference non-call that refs don't toss a flag unless they see definite contact. Really Chris?? Once a receiver, always a receiver, I guess.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Vonta is the leading scorer in the league. How could the Texans give up on that kind talent?

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Great hit on a defenseless receiver. Didn't hit the head, didn't lead with the head, didn't launch himself into the receiver.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
This is so cool. The regular season.

As a Texans I have to pull for the Ravens but as a participant in the Pick 'Em game it wouldn't kill me if Denver won.

Manning scares me more this year than last and I think typing that will induce vomiting here shortly. :roast:

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
how can someone possibly muff a punt like that?

They should cut him. Cut him now.

Rick should be on the phone to help them out.

Lemon, Cruse, & Bonner for that guy that just muffed that punt.

toronto

Hall of Fame
Love the slowmo of Dallas Clark cussing himself out for dropping that TD pass. HD TV just can be awesome for football sometimes.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
17-14 Ravens.

Any halftime predictions? For me I don't see any discernible trends. I don't know who will win this game. Since the Broncos have Manning I'll say Broncos, but geezus, I just can't tell.

Great start to the season.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Harbaugh just pulled a Kubiak and kept the red flag when he should have thrown it. It'll cost the Ravens 7 too.

The refs dropped the ball as well, of course.

Fred

Veteran
If a Texan's DB lights up a receiver like Rahim Moore just did to Clark - 15 yard penalty for hitting a defenseless receiver.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Looks like Baltimore has stopped the bleeding. Time to see what Flacco can do from a deep hole. I'm betting not much.

Texn4life

All Pro
Looks like Baltimore has stopped the bleeding. Time to see what Flacco can do from a deep hole. I'm betting not much.
Hard to make anything happen with only one good threat at WR and TE. I get why they traded Boldin, but he was Flacco's security blanket.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
Here is the difference between good coaches and great coaches, Kubiak would of called the dogs off once we had a 14 point lead. Wish Kubes was more like fox, and had the mentality "if you dont want us to score than stop us" instead of "If you want to catch up go ahead, cause we're on cruise control"