Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-22-2014   #2481
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 62260 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
^^^response = bold^^^
His pro day was over blown by half the people their. i can quote people who said his pro day was fine. Its all about agendas with media guys. Why don't you think for yourself (not insulting you, but being real) and watch his pro day and make your own conclusion.

Again, he played at 188 this season because he had a surgery where it required his jaw to be shut for 2 months. He lost a significant amount of weight. He upped his weight after the season and IMO will hover around 205 this season. After that, he can play comfortably at 215-220.

Just because he does not run around in the pocket with his head cut off doesn't make him immobile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQ5h36c2M8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbWN6e5nR0

Yup those videos show how slow and sloth like Teddy is. What a scrub.

Again, his velocity is not really a concern, but not a strength. He may not have Mike Vick or Jay Cutler rifles, but how does that work for them? He has brains and accuracy and a "strong enough" arm.

Stop over thinking it people. The guy has been the top pick for 2 seasons now. Don't kid yourself or trick yourself into thinking anyone is better. He is by far the best qb in this class and if we pass on him, I hope the Jags take him and he embarrasses us for the next 15 years.
Old 04-22-2014   #2482
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Stop over thinking it people. The guy has been the top pick for 2 seasons now. Don't kid yourself or trick yourself into thinking anyone is better.
Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick. Does it really matter who's "better" or who's the "best"?

Of those three, the guy last on most people's list has actually won more games. To me it's, "Can I win with this guy?" or "Can this guy lead my team?"

I'm sure Carolina is happy with Newton, I would be. But I wonder if they would have done the same thing if they had a 2nd round pick. But Cincinnati got Aj Green & Andy Dalton. The 9ers got Aldon Smith & Colin Kaepernick.

Imagine if Minnesota took Fairley, Quin, or Pouncey, then got Ponder in the second. Or if the QBs got pushed down & they got Kaepernick. I mean I like Kyle Rudolph, But they could have gotten a much better quality player & still get an "equivalent" QB if not the same QB (in that draft).

I'm not going to argue with anyone who thinks Teddy Bridgewater is the best QB in this draft. That's your prerogative & I'm sure you have ample reasoning to support your position. But I'll argue he is that much better than guys who will be available later.
Old 04-22-2014   #2483
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick. Does it really matter who's "better" or who's the "best"?

Of those three, the guy last on most people's list has actually won more games. To me it's, "Can I win with this guy?" or "Can this guy lead my team?"

I'm sure Carolina is happy with Newton, I would be. But I wonder if they would have done the same thing if they had a 2nd round pick. But Cincinnati got Aj Green & Andy Dalton. The 9ers got Aldon Smith & Colin Kaepernick.

Imagine if Minnesota took Fairley, Quin, or Pouncey, then got Ponder in the second. Or if the QBs got pushed down & they got Kaepernick. I mean I like Kyle Rudolph, But they could have gotten a much better quality player & still get an "equivalent" QB if not the same QB (in that draft).

I'm not going to argue with anyone who thinks Teddy Bridgewater is the best QB in this draft. That's your prerogative & I'm sure you have ample reasoning to support your position. But I'll argue he is that much better than guys who will be available later.
This!!!! S-E-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!! There is not enough from the first tier to the really large second tier to justify taking a QB first overall. If the best CB in this draft was only slightly better than the next 6 or 7 CB's who you most assumably we will have the opportunity draft later AND there was better far better talent available at other need positions, why would you draft that best CB?

You wouldn't!!! Now throw out the "QB is the most important position" argument. Of course QB is the most important position. That doesn't mean disregard common sense.
Old 04-22-2014   #2484
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This!!!! S-E-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!! There is not enough from the first tier to the really large second tier to justify taking a QB first overall. If the best CB in this draft was only slightly better than the next 6 or 7 CB's who you most assumably we will have the opportunity draft later AND there was better far better talent available at other need positions, why would you draft that best CB?

You wouldn't!!! Now throw out the "QB is the most important position" argument. Of course QB is the most important position. That doesn't mean disregard common sense.
Old 04-22-2014   #2485
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57863 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
His pro day was over blown by half the people their. i can quote people who said his pro day was fine. Its all about agendas with media guys. Why don't you think for yourself (not insulting you, but being real) and watch his pro day and make your own conclusion.

Again, he played at 188 this season because he had a surgery where it required his jaw to be shut for 2 months. He lost a significant amount of weight. He upped his weight after the season and IMO will hover around 205 this season. After that, he can play comfortably at 215-220.

Just because he does not run around in the pocket with his head cut off doesn't make him immobile.

Again, his velocity is not really a concern, but not a strength. He may not have Mike Vick or Jay Cutler rifles, but how does that work for them? He has brains and accuracy and a "strong enough" arm.

Stop over thinking it people. The guy has been the top pick for 2 seasons now. Don't kid yourself or trick yourself into thinking anyone is better. He is by far the best qb in this class and if we pass on him, I hope the Jags take him and he embarrasses us for the next 15 years.
I think it best that you and I stop discussing this matter, I can see it's upsetting you.
Old 04-22-2014   #2486
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
So I'm a teddy hater?
Old 04-22-2014   #2487
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
So I'm a teddy hater?
Bro.............. if you cant laugh at a joke with Doge then I don't know what else to tell ya.
Old 04-23-2014   #2488
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 62260 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I think it best that you and I stop discussing this matter, I can see it's upsetting you.
Its not upsetting me, but I wish people would think for themselves and stop following around media driven thoughts. Guys who come out of no where rarely do good. Teddy has been consistent and a winner. He has shown toughness and the drive to do whatever it takes to play for his team. The post season workouts falsely inflate low tier guys and makes guys like Teddy seem irrelevant, when reality is, Teddy is by far the best qb in this draft. He just isn't flashy or outspoken so the media won't hitch their wagons to him.

The guy did NOTHING to hurt his draft he actually played better this season, and he went from a lock as the first pick to possibly dropping out of the first round? Thats ludicrous.

If you prefer Blake fine, its ok to have your opinion. Its just a wrong one. Youll see the error of your ways in time.
Old 04-23-2014   #2489
Shezza
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Shezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respected

Teddy dropping is helping us IMO. Either we get him at 2.1 or trade up to mid to late first round after taking Clowney.

That would be my strategy if I was running the show anyway.

Hope he cops all sorts of negative press and falls hard.
Shezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014   #2490
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Its not upsetting me, but I wish people would think for themselves and stop following around media driven thoughts.
Some of us have been against Bridgewater as a #1 overall pick from the get go. A fine QB prospect, but not worthy of the #1 pick. Decent, not great, mechanics. Decent, not great, arm strength. Decent, not great, competition. Decent, not great, leadership.

Everything that's come out since the end of the season has just been verifying what I've always thought. Mid 1st, early 2nd. He might be a quality starter in the NFL. But he's a piece of the puzzle, not the answer.
Old 04-23-2014   #2491
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57863 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Its not upsetting me, but I wish people would think for themselves and stop following around media driven thoughts. Guys who come out of no where rarely do good. Teddy has been consistent and a winner. He has shown toughness and the drive to do whatever it takes to play for his team. The post season workouts falsely inflate low tier guys and makes guys like Teddy seem irrelevant, when reality is, Teddy is by far the best qb in this draft. He just isn't flashy or outspoken so the media won't hitch their wagons to him.

The guy did NOTHING to hurt his draft he actually played better this season, and he went from a lock as the first pick to possibly dropping out of the first round? Thats ludicrous.

If you prefer Blake fine, its ok to have your opinion. Its just a wrong one. Youll see the error of your ways in time.
I do try to and do my own evaluations and avoid the media talking heads and the collective group think as much as possible. I have even stopped following and reading the likes of Daniel Jeremiah, Bucky Brooks, Matt Miller, Eric Galko, Ryan Lowndes, Todd McShay, etc because IMHO they get so wrong, are so bad, so often. There are however a handful of evaluators I trust such as Mayock and Cosell. Since there is no way I can go to Teddy's Pro Day I do trust what Mike and Greg are telling me. I also know that sitting in the ball park behind home plate, that 92 MPH fastball is much much faster than that 92 MPH fast ball you see on TV.
Old 04-23-2014   #2492
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119380 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezza View Post
Teddy dropping is helping us IMO. Either we get him at 2.1 or trade up to mid to late first round after taking Clowney.

That would be my strategy if I was running the show anyway.

Hope he cops all sorts of negative press and falls hard.
Players who "drop" and "rise" do so via the media. I really doubt teams move players up or down much after evaluating all the film. Character or health concerns might move them, but Combines, Pro Days and visits aren't going to move a player far on a teams board.

Mayock has disappointed me this year due to moving players after their Pro Day. He wouldn't do that in the past.

*This isn't directed at the poster. I just wanted to throw my .02 around
Old 04-23-2014   #2493
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Revan - hilarious picture

2. Thunder - you make your argument for Collin Kaep, but you gotta understand that Alex Smith was a field goal away from taking that same team to the super bowl the year before. Different level of QB play when all you need to do on the 9ers is not lose the game, here on the Texans you are required to win it.

3. Mussop - We get you, you and Thunder have said this same thing since page 1 of this thread, over 124 pages ago. And every Teddy supporter has said they disagree, and that there is REAL separation between TB and those 2nd round guys.

4. Obviously if the difference between the 2 was non-existent you would love to take the later round guy. This same logic dictates you should often see like 8 QBs making a name for themselves every draft. Yet 4 years later how many of those 8 resign starting QB deals and how many fade into obscurity as journeymen never to have their names called again.

5. If you can take Clowney and TB go for it, I doubt the slide is as big as everyone thinks, only time will tell though.

15 days 4 hours 13 minutes
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014   #2494
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I compare TB's arm strength to Dalton's. Which is not good enough for my tastes. Unless you're good with 10-6 and 1st rd playoff exits. (This is the worst place for a franchise to be. IMHO) After seeing Schaub for so many yrs you would think MB posters would want a guy with more than so so arm strength. But I guess some people never learn.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014   #2495
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Some of us have been against Bridgewater as a #1 overall pick from the get go. A fine QB prospect, but not worthy of the #1 pick. Decent, not great, mechanics. Decent, not great, arm strength. Decent, not great, competition. Decent, not great, leadership.

Everything that's come out since the end of the season has just been verifying what I've always thought. Mid 1st, early 2nd. He might be a quality starter in the NFL. But he's a piece of the puzzle, not the answer.
This sounds like a description of Schaub coming out of college and certainly not a good fit in BOB's offense.
Old 04-23-2014   #2496
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91085 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I compare TB's arm strength to Dalton's. Which is not good enough for my tastes. Unless you're good with 10-6 and 1st rd playoff exits. (This is the worst place for a franchise to be. IMHO) After seeing Schaub for so many yrs you would think MB posters would want a guy with more than so so arm strength. But I guess some people never learn.
Dalton's issues are caused by a whole lot more than his arm strength. He struggles with accuracy and he panics under pressure. He turns the ball over way too much because of this.

TB is more accurate than Dalton ever was and he makes better decisions under pressure. They both have average arms and decent mobility, but the comparison should end there IMO.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014   #2497
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 336338 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
3. Mussop - We get you, you and Thunder have said this same thing since page 1 of this thread, over 124 pages ago. And every Teddy supporter has said they disagree, and that there is REAL separation between TB and those 2nd round guys.

4. Obviously if the difference between the 2 was non-existent you would love to take the later round guy. This same logic dictates you should often see like 8 QBs making a name for themselves every draft. Yet 4 years later how many of those 8 resign starting QB deals and how many fade into obscurity as journeymen never to have their names called again.
Yup, year in and year out there end up being 1-2 QBs who make it with the occasional 0 year. So there is separation generally. Analysts/fans just don't see it, but it's there.
Old 04-23-2014   #2498
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 122253 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The post season workouts falsely inflate low tier guys and makes guys like Teddy seem irrelevant, when reality is, Teddy is by far the best qb in this draft. He just isn't flashy or outspoken so the media won't hitch their wagons to him.

If you think Teddy is the ONLY top tier QB in this draft, that's your prerogative. Most will disagree. Yes, Teddy put up better stats, he was stellar this year. (technically, he & Bortles had the same number of TDs and Johnny had FAR more than either)

He did hurt himself with the dropping of weight after the combine and then having a mediocre showing at his Pro day coincidental with his first non-gloved showing. Pretending that he's some "lock" as the #1 QB is wishful thinking. (That applies equally to every QB in this draft)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Players who "drop" and "rise" do so via the media. I really doubt teams move players up or down much after evaluating all the film. Character or health concerns might move them, but Combines, Pro Days and visits aren't going to move a player far on a teams board.
I guess it depends on what you consider "much". 5 spots, ten spots, a round? Folks like Nick Foles and Drew Brees sure fell. Sure there's others, but it happens often enough across all the positions. Psychology dictates that unless the performance is FAR outside the norm, it'll serve to reinforce your pre-existing fears/worries/concerns. So, if you were worried about TB having smallish hands, he likely reinforced that worry.
Old 04-23-2014   #2499
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295478 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Teddy is falling on draft boards and no real reason why...
Two possibilities: 1) the draft media was wrong on TB and as we get closer to the draft and teams build their boards NFL evals trickle down to the media and they adjust, or 2) it lying season and TB is one of the prospects on the receiving end this year...

We'll know in 15 days.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014   #2500
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Dalton's issues are caused by a whole lot more than his arm strength. He struggles with accuracy and he panics under pressure. He turns the ball over way too much because of this.

TB is more accurate than Dalton ever was and he makes better decisions under pressure. They both have average arms and decent mobility, but the comparison should end there IMO.
TB=Dalton coming out of college in terms of accuracy. Both are accurate but not elite accuracy. IMHO

Same with pocket presence/mobility. Which is why TB has fallen so far.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read