Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-17-2014   #2081
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
7 missed passes sounds bad. I do believe that these guys throw over 100 passes though. (93/100)?. I've never seem someone chart the missed/bad passes before. How does this compare to other guys?

lol, you're reaching now bro.
I didn't think the pro day was great or showed anything really...I was more interested in what the crowd was doing..Mainly OB and crew...
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #2082
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

CollegeFootball 24/7 ‏@NFL_CFB
Quote:
Mayock + Warner unimpressed by Bridgewater's "average at best" pro day: http://on.nfl.com/1icXcIt
Both were talking on NFL Network facing away from the workout for a portion of the day. At least see it all before forming your opinion -- credibility gap.

Moron just dropped an f-bomb into media mic then learned that went out live on the internet.

Teddy:
Quote:
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror today and said Let's go, it's go time. Being a perfectionist, the day was no where near what I wanted it to be. Came down with a cold when I got back to Louisville and lost my appetite.
Seeing a pattern of TB making excuses about his weight. Something going on with that, imo.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #2083
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by _King_ View Post
Funny how you can come in and not so slyly accuse people of holding an opinion about one throw because of Teddy love, but when it's thrown back at you, you have an out...

Right.
Clearly, disaacks3 is a part of the insidious anti-TB conspiracy. Glad you've been able to expose him for what he truly is.
Old 03-17-2014   #2084
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope my dogs run away and get hit by trucks.

See...Just because you say something doesn't mean anything.

Funny how you can come in and not so slyly accuse people of holding an opinion about one throw because of Teddy love, but when it's thrown back at you, you have an out...

Right.
Aren't you the clever one? You've found me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Clearly, disaacks3 is a part of the insidious anti-TB conspiracy. Glad you've been able to expose him for what he truly is.
And I was sooooo close!
Old 03-17-2014   #2085
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So the Texans can trade down 4 or 5 picks, and still get Bridgewater?

Mission accomplished, Teddy!
My thoughts exactly....his pro day wasn't as sharp as I would've liked to see and he may drop down...still be there for us if we traded down with Cleveland/AtL
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #2086
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know you just wanted to say something just to say something but that's pretty off the wall. I get taking up for your buddy...But at least say something that makes sense.
Old 03-17-2014   #2087
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

Both were talking on NFL Network facing away from the workout for a portion of the day. At least see it all before forming your opinion -- credibility gap.

Moron just dropped an f-bomb into media mic then learned that went out live on the internet.
I noticed that too. I have it on here at work and can honestly say I am beyond annoyed with these St. Patricks crap on NFL network. And you are right, TB was going through his workout and these Warner and Mayock were just going on and on on how bad TB was doing and how he was missing throws and what not, I had to use the link someone provided earlier because NFL network wasn't showing anything TB was doing. To me it seems like some people came here with their minds made up.
Old 03-17-2014   #2088
_King_
All Pro

Quote:
Teddy:

Seeing a pattern of TB making excuses about his weight. Something going on with that, imo.
I don't know about pattern...

I buy the dental procedure thing...

But this latest one about the cold...Doesn't sound good...
Old 03-17-2014   #2089
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I didn't think the pro day was great or showed anything really...I was more interested in what the crowd was doing..Mainly OB and crew...
Well know they were not hosting free agents or nego that 'rumored" trade with Oakland.
Old 03-17-2014   #2090
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

OMG, the anti-Bridgewater conspiracy strikes again! Just how deep down the rabbit* hole does this go?

* Not an invitation for Corrosion to entertain us with more rabbit stories. We get it. "Rabbit, the other-other white meat".
Old 03-17-2014   #2091
_King_
All Pro

Quote:
OMG, the anti-Bridgewater conspiracy strikes again! Just how deep down the rabbit* hole does this go?
LOL...

Says the guy who got his thong all twisted up because I said "I don't like that TB didn't run his 40 at the combine"
Old 03-17-2014   #2092
Lucky

Quote:
.But at least say something that makes sense.
At the end of the day, some people take their shoes off.
Old 03-17-2014   #2093
Lucky

Quote:
LOL...

Says the guy who got his thong all twisted up because I said "I don't like that TB didn't run his 40 at the combine"
You'll never get to see me in my thong. Dream on, buddy.
Old 03-17-2014   #2094
_King_
All Pro

Quote:
LOL....

That was actually pretty funny...
Old 03-17-2014   #2095
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You have a thong?

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #2096
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

One thing is pretty clear around here, you either love Bridgewater or you hate him.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #2097
_King_
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
One thing is pretty clear around here, you either love Bridgewater or you hate him.
Honestly, I don't think that's true...

But I think that's a lot of people's perception.

You say one thing negative or positive about any of these guys and you get labled as a lover or a hater.
Old 03-17-2014   #2098
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
I noticed that too. I have it on here at work and can honestly say I am beyond annoyed with these St. Patricks crap on NFL network. And you are right, TB was going through his workout and these Warner and Mayock were just going on and on on how bad TB was doing and how he was missing throws and what not, I had to use the link someone provided earlier because NFL network wasn't showing anything TB was doing. To me it seems like some people came here with their minds made up.
The Jags link was driving me nuts. It's great if you only wanted to see his footwork and delivery angle. They really needed to pan back some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Or you're on the fence as to whether he's worth 1:1 (pretty much how I feel about the entire crop). Put another way, there's 5 or 6 guys I'd be thrilled to get at 1:15.
Old 03-17-2014   #2099
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith
Quote:
Warner said Bridgewater is long, lean. Often won't have time to use full body in #NFL. Must make compact throws, relying on torso for push.

Warner said Bridgewater's footwork issue could be problem in #NFL. Primarily affects throwing. Uses arm more than torso to throw.

Kurt Warner on Bridgewater: "Probably not as good as I think he expected. I think he missed a few more throws than you expect at a pro day."

Warner is overall impressed by Bridgewater but said passing was a little disappointing considering controlled environment. #NFL #Texans

Kurt Warner said Bridgewater wasn't as accurate as expected. Also needs to improve footwork for #NFL.

#Texans GM Rick Smith said he was impressed by Louisville's overall pro day. Only part of puzzle for specific players, though.

Teddy Bridgewater said he feels plan to only throw/run at pro day worked out for him. Decision made by him and his agent. #NFL #Texans

Bridgewater said he has "something set up soon" with #Texans. Only met with one team in Louisville before pro day. #NFL

Bridgewater's ideal weight is about 220/225. Lost weight in Florida during training. Recently dealt with a cold in Louisville before pro day.

Teddy Bridgewater acknowledged his accuracy was "nowhere near" where he wanted it be as a "perfectionist." #NFL #Texans

Teddy Bridgewater said decision remains whether he'll use gloves in the future.

Teddy Bridgewater didn't use gloves during pre-pro day training in Florida. Said he just stayed with what was working.

Teddy Bridgewater said his throwing motion was the same. Slightly tweaked footwork. Believes he did "pretty good." #NFL #Texans

Last edited by Playoffs; 03-17-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #2100
_King_
All Pro

That cold thing is bothering me...

I mean...it could be totally true...But still...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read