Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texanstalk Steel Blue FFL

Vinny

shiny happy fan
Hey guys, I have spots to fill in our fantasy football league. We will hold a live draft Sunday evening, Sep 1, 2013 at 8:00pm CDT.

We have two leagues and they are only for Texanstalk members. One is a standard NFL.com league and one that is fully customized with IDP (that matter). PM me if you would like to join (one or both). Please don't sign up if you are not going to keep your team up. The league tends to be full of older players so we are a boring group...but we don't have any first-time-cussers and random potty mouth kids.

Hey guys, I have spots to fill in our fantasy football league. We will hold a live draft Sunday evening, Sep 1, 2013 at 8:00pm CDT.

We have two leagues and they are only for Texanstalk members. One is a standard NFL.com league and one that is fully customized with IDP (that matter). PM me if you would like to join (one or both). Please don't sign up if you are not going to keep your team up. The league tends to be full of older players so we are a boring group...but we don't have any first-time-cussers and random potty mouth kids.

Will this be a money league?

I still need a couple of players. There are 3 IDP positions plus a DEF. IDP's are for big plays and sacks, passes defensed...*but no scoring for tackles (that's too easy)

*Scoring bonus but no points for individual tackles.

League Manager:Vincent
League ID:946075
Password:doctordoom52
Draft Type:Live Sep 1, 2013 8:00pm CDT
Draft Format:Standard
Time Per Pick:90 seconds
Custom Url:http://afcsouthchamps.league.fantasy.nfl.com

We draft tonight unless I can't fill my last spots. I'll move the draft to Monday night if that's the case. Hopefully I'll have it filled shortly. Just join up then let me know you are in.

I'll play in the standard league if yall need someone.
sent you a pm and some info...thanks

Shameless bump....still looking for another player. I moved the live draft to Monday night at 8pm.

I don't think so. I just capped the league and expanded the starting positions since it's gonna be two 4-team divisions.

Back