Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-07-2013   #201
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Gruden praises everyone.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013   #202
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Gruden praises everyone.
Is he calling the game? I have the sound off.
Old 12-07-2013   #203
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hope score hold is Ohio State Game

Ohio State is a paper tiger, but we all knew that. Hopefully Sparty keeps it up.

FSU vs. Auburn would be a good game.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013   #204
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 384747 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.timesdispatch.com/don-t-t....html?mode=jqm

j/k
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013   #205
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I want joyner from fsu on the texans. I wanted the honey badger last year and I think joyner is similar, but better in some aspects.

Hopefully this new staff picks players better. Some ofnour draft picks have been terrible.
Old 12-07-2013   #206
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Winston is awesome but his release is super slow. Has a pretty big windup. It's not Leftwich slow but close.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013   #207
Rey
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Is he calling the game? I have the sound off.
Ha ha...no
Referncing the earlier convo about gruden
Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2013   #208
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ha ha...no
Referncing the earlier convo about gruden
Lol, I realized after I posted how stupid a question that was. I forgot the game is on FOX.
Old 12-08-2013   #209
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137393 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Michigan State has been one of my teams (obviously second to A&M) because my uncle is an alum. It was great to see the Spartans win, and it's even better because now the SEC is back in the NCG.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #210
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Just posted in the other thread. MSU ain't BS'ing. I picked them tonight but geezus.

I don't think FSU is a bad team. In fact I would love to see them play MSU, but Stanford will screw that up.
I think FSU deserves shot. I just did not want Ohio State to be the opponent.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #211
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

My best guess for the BCS games-

National Championship: Florida St vs. Auburn

Rose Bowl: Michigan St vs. Stanford

Orange Bowl: Alabama vs. Clemson

Sugar Bowl: Ohio St vs. Oregon

Fiesta Bowl: Baylor vs. UCF
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #212
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
My best guess for the BCS games-

National Championship: Florida St vs. Auburn

Rose Bowl: Michigan St vs. Stanford

Orange Bowl: Alabama vs. Clemson

Sugar Bowl: Ohio St vs. Oregon

You were close. BCS games just announced...

National Championship: Florida State vs. Auburn

Rose Bowl: Michigan State vs. Stanford

Orange Bowl: Clemson vs. Ohio State

Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. Oklahoma

- The Immortal Bo
Old 12-08-2013   #213
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137393 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
You were close. BCS games just announced...

National Championship: Florida State vs. Auburn

Rose Bowl: Michigan State vs. Stanford

Orange Bowl: Clemson vs. Ohio State

Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. Oklahoma

My predictions:

NCG: Auburn in a close game. 3-7 points will be the difference. Could go either way.

Rose Bowl: Close game 3-7 Stanford though I'll be pulling for Sparty.

Orange: I think Clemson is the better team. Clemson wins by a touchdown or more

Sugar Bowl: Alabama, and it won't be real pretty. 2 touchdowns or more.

Fiesta Bowl: Baylor blows UCF out. 3 touchdown or more difference.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #214
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
My predictions:

NCG: Auburn in a close game. 3-7 points will be the difference. Could go either way.

Rose Bowl: Close game 3-7 Stanford though I'll be pulling for Sparty.

Orange: I think Clemson is the better team. Clemson wins by a touchdown or more

Sugar Bowl: Alabama, and it won't be real pretty. 2 touchdowns or more.

Fiesta Bowl: Baylor blows UCF out. 3 touchdown or more difference.
Florida State
Stanford
Ohio State
Alabama (big)
Baylor

- The Immortal Bo

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read