Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2013   #1
Dean 74
Rookie

Default Pats

2 tix. section 548. 4th row. Yellow parking. $600.
Dean 74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats

I normally don't reply to these things.. as it is a free market society...

BUT DAMN.... I sit in 547 and have Orange parking and that comes out to be $160

If you get $600 for that game, color me impressed !!!

GLWS !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #3
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

heck, i'm looking for (4) Pats tickets and parking without having to put my first born's virginity up for sale on ebay......so if you come across anything, let me know....lol
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #4
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I normally don't reply to these things.. as it is a free market society...

BUT DAMN.... I sit in 547 and have Orange parking and that comes out to be $160

If you get $600 for that game, color me impressed !!!

GLWS !!
If you think that is a lot for tickets to see Brady and the Pats you need to stroll over to stubhub or ebay. He is not far off with the asking price. The only thing he is doing wrong is listing his tickets on these boards lol. A lot of people on these boards want a steal.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #5
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchick1971 View Post
heck, i'm looking for (4) Pats tickets and parking without having to put my first born's virginity up for sale on ebay......so if you come across anything, let me know....lol
why so many tickets for such a great matchup. I told my friends not to even ask for my extra seats for Brady or Manning.
Old 08-19-2013   #6
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Notice24 View Post
Exactly. They don't understand what the tickets are worth.
Luckily we have people like you to edumacate us
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #7
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

I put listings here for preseason only/at face..they think that just because they are member here that they should get a deal. Its also because most have never owned season tickets? where,, when your Team is 2-10 and people and friends would rather play golf or take a nap then go to a game.Pay least the cost of the Paper, or Sit at home.
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-20-2013   #8
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Actually, I don't want to argue. I'm giving up on this board. Selling tickets here is a joke.
Bye.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Actually, I don't want to argue. I'm giving up on this board. Selling tickets here is a joke.
Wow, joined in August...of this year. Your patience is...
Old 08-21-2013   #10
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
your are right bro.
Old 08-28-2013   #11
Dean 74
Rookie

Tickets have been sold.
Considering offers on Denver game.
Dean 74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013   #12
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean 74 View Post
Tickets have been sold.
Considering offers on Denver game.
That is one of the biggest games of the season, and with you selling the NE game, I assume work will have you out of town for those games or are those additional seats you have, as I cannot for the life of me understand as a Texans fan why you would sell both of those games.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013   #13
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
That is one of the biggest games of the season, and with you selling the NE game, I assume work will have you out of town for those games or are those additional seats you have, as I cannot for the life of me understand as a Texans fan why you would sell both of those games.

Maybe the economics make sense to sell a couple of the better games if you are okay with staying home and offsetting more of your cost
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read