Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-14-2013   #1
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 4th Annual TexansTalk FFL

Gents, it's that time for another season of FANTASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLL!

Players from last season - if you have received the renewal link and can join, then join up. If you are not able to this season, please e-mail me and let me know. The deadline for last season's players to join the leagues is 8/28/13 12AM CST.

I am implementing a waiting list this season - please e-mail me if you want to join the league. Since I'm also running leagues over at ClutchFans, please let me know you want to get on the TexansTalk waiting list. Once the deadline has passed, I will send emails to the people on the waiting list to fill the open spots in the league.

So from now until 8/28/13, I will update this thread of how many spots are left in the league.

Draft Time - Sat Aug 31 8:00pm CDT

As of right now, there are 5 open spots left.

Good luck to everyone!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #2
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th Annual TexansTalk FFL

email sent
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013   #3
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Email sent.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013   #4
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I apologize for the delay, but I have sent emails to those on the waiting list. Please join up ASAP!

Still have one more spot open after the waiting list has joined up. Please email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com.

If no responses for the last spot in the league or if the spots haven't been filled by 6pm CST on draft day, the league will be opened to the public.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em

Last edited by Texans34Life; 08-30-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 08-31-2013   #5
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Just a heads up....league has been made public. Still need to fill 2 spots for the draft tonight.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read