Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-25-2013   #41
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

I would have gone Rob Housler instead of Allen, but he's been in the doghouse with the team all preseason and he just got a high ankle sprain. Not much left on the board as far as TE goes at that point and I wanted 1 solid guy in case Cameron doesn't pan out. Unfortunately I didn't really get it in Allen. I'm kind of just using him as a holding spot until something happens in the season. Also trying to trade VJax and Allen for D. Bowe and Cook. So I might get that
Old 08-25-2013   #42
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
12 team 1pt. PPR, and a bonus 5 points for every 100 yards (Starts at 300 for QBs). Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 Flex, 1TE 1DST, 1K

5th Pick Snake Draft
Pick 5 Doug Martin
Pick 20 Brandon Marshall
Pick 29 Maurice Jones Drew
Pick 44 Vincent Jackson
Pick 53 Eddie Lacy
Pick 68 Andrew Luck (11th QB taken)
Pick 77 Deangelo Williams
Pick 92 Lance Moore
Pick 101 Alshon Jeffrey
Pick 116 Josh Gordon
Pick 125 Justin Blackmon
Pick 140 Ravens DST (10th Defense Taken)
Pick 149 Jordan Cameron TE
Pick 164 Patriots DST (15th Defense Taken)
Pick 173 Dwayne Allen
Pick 188 Greg Zuerlein (I knew I'd get my next guy)
Pick 197 Bilal Powell

Starting Lineup Week 1
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
MJD
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Lance Moore
Jordan Cameron
Eddie Lacy
Patriots D/ST (playing Buffalo)
Greg Zuerlein
I don't understand spending two picks on DST's unless you have a lot bench space. You'll do just as well playing match-ups with the waiver wire rather than carrying two units for the whole season. Whomever is playing the Jets or Raiders are probably good bets for 10 points.
Old 08-25-2013   #43
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

We have 7 bench spots and the defenses get points for all kinds of things. The bears put up a 60 point performance in one game last season. We also have roster limits, so it was choice between a really garbage backup QB (QBs fly off the draft in our league) or another garbage TE, or another kicker. I wanted Powell with my last RB spot and knew I'd get him. Really my last 3 picks were throwaway picks since I couldn't pick up another WR, and I only had 1 RB spot left. It came down to Helu and Powell for that last RB spot and Helu went before my Cameron pick
Old 08-25-2013   #44
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
12 team 1pt. PPR, and a bonus 5 points for every 100 yards (Starts at 300 for QBs). Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 Flex, 1TE 1DST, 1K

5th Pick Snake Draft
Pick 5 Doug Martin
Pick 20 Brandon Marshall
Pick 29 Maurice Jones Drew
Pick 44 Vincent Jackson
Pick 53 Eddie Lacy
Pick 68 Andrew Luck (11th QB taken)
Pick 77 Deangelo Williams
Pick 92 Lance Moore
Pick 101 Alshon Jeffrey
Pick 116 Josh Gordon
Pick 125 Justin Blackmon
Pick 140 Ravens DST (10th Defense Taken)
Pick 149 Jordan Cameron TE
Pick 164 Patriots DST (15th Defense Taken)
Pick 173 Dwayne Allen
Pick 188 Greg Zuerlein (I knew I'd get my next guy)
Pick 197 Bilal Powell

Starting Lineup Week 1
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
MJD
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Lance Moore
Jordan Cameron
Eddie Lacy
Patriots D/ST (playing Buffalo)
Greg Zuerlein
I love the martin-luck duo. Both players will only get better and Martin doesn't have to be much better to take the throne as the top rb in the league. Looks like you had your finger on the pulse of your competition by getting luck as the 11th qb. GREAT value.

Marshal wont put up the same gaudy stats but even 20 receptions and a couple hundred yards less then last year would still make him a beast. Jackson should be better with an improved freeman (i expect) ,and you'll get plenty of opportunities with moore as a very solid #3. New orleans will have an improved offense.

I dont like lacey as immediate starter though by midseason he should pay off. Hes still an unknown and starting an unknown is always a risk. You should be ok ultimately.

I do not like dwilliams but at that point in the draft you probably didnt have a lot of better options. I like your saturation drafting of wideouts with potential. Between jeffery, gordon, and blackmon someone will emerge and unseat moore or lacey as your starter.

Very solid I think. Your season hinges on Martin, Luck, Lacey and the emergence of a young wideout. You should be on the lookout for another te on the waiver wire. Most of us will be. Good Job and good luck.
Old 08-25-2013   #45
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

Watt-did-you-say?
1. (2) Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
2. (19) Maurice Jones-Drew
(Jac - RB)
3. (22) Chris Johnson
(Ten - RB)
4. (39) Torrey Smith
(Bal - WR)
5. (42) Danny Amendola
(NE - WR)
6. (59) Russell Wilson
(Sea - QB)
7. (62) Mike Wallace
(Mia - WR)
8. (79) Darren McFadden
(Oak - RB)
9. (82) Jermichael Finley
(GB - TE)
10. (99) T.Y. Hilton
(Ind - WR)
11. (102) Cincinnati
(Cin - DEF)
12. (119) Rashard Mendenhall
(Ari - RB)
13. (122) Josh Gordon
(Cle - WR)
14. (139) Josh Freeman
(TB - QB)
15. (142) Alshon Jeffery
(Chi - WR)
16. (159) Mason Crosby
(GB - K)

10 team league - no ppr - 1 extra point for 100 yds receiving/rushing - 2 extra points for 200 receiving/rushing

Starters
1qb
2 wr
2 rb
1 te
1 wr/rb/te
1 k
1 def
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #46
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

10 man, 0PPR 6pt Passing TD 6 point REC TD, 6 point rusj td:

1. Arian Foster
2. MJD
3. Forte
4. Vincent Jackson
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Gronk
7. RG3
8. Lamar Miller
9. Antonio Brown
10. Gio Bernard
11. Kenny Britt
13. Josh Gordon
14. Blair Walsh
15. Bernard Pierce

I feel good about the draft, crititque me!
Old 08-25-2013   #47
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL View Post
Watt-did-you-say?
1. (2) Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
2. (19) Maurice Jones-Drew
(Jac - RB)
3. (22) Chris Johnson
(Ten - RB)
4. (39) Torrey Smith
(Bal - WR)
5. (42) Danny Amendola
(NE - WR)
6. (59) Russell Wilson
(Sea - QB)
7. (62) Mike Wallace
(Mia - WR)
8. (79) Darren McFadden
(Oak - RB)
9. (82) Jermichael Finley
(GB - TE)
10. (99) T.Y. Hilton
(Ind - WR)
11. (102) Cincinnati
(Cin - DEF)
12. (119) Rashard Mendenhall
(Ari - RB)
13. (122) Josh Gordon
(Cle - WR)
14. (139) Josh Freeman
(TB - QB)
15. (142) Alshon Jeffery
(Chi - WR)
16. (159) Mason Crosby
(GB - K)

10 team league - no ppr - 1 extra point for 100 yds receiving/rushing - 2 extra points for 200 receiving/rushing

Starters
1qb
2 wr
2 rb
1 te
1 wr/rb/te
1 k
1 def
Getting 3 solid RBs to start off was a good play. Not to mention each of those 3 has a chance at that 100 yard bonus (receiving or rushing). I like the late McFadden pick, but to add another injury prone RB in Mendenhall might come back to bite you. Between Hilton, Smith, and Amendola you'll have a good starting core. If Jeffrey continues to flash that'll add to your options even more. Gordon can be solid too. Lots of upside with Finley, seems to have noticed that whining doesn't get the ball thrown to you in GB.

Solid Draft yo 4 tiphats
Sponsored links
Old 08-25-2013   #48
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

1. Arian Foster
2. MJD
3. Forte
4. Vincent Jackson
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Gronk
7. RG3
8. Lamar Miller
9. Antonio Brown
10. Gio Bernard
11. Kenny Britt
13. Josh Gordon
14. Blair Walsh
15. Bernard Pierce

I feel good about the draft, crititque me!
You better hope RGIII plays week one and looks good. Getting 3 solid RBs to start off is always a solid play, especially since you still hauled in VJax and Reggie Wayne. I wanted Wayne with my 4th when I picked VJax but he was gone . Gio Bernard will probably be your top RB backup. Everyone seems to like Josh Gordon lately

Gronk probably won't be back till week 3, you might need to find another TE.

I give it 3 tiphats and a jogger
Old 08-25-2013   #49
b0ng
Ooops

Yeah the bottom few are expendable for matchups for TE, but I feel good about it for my big money league. One guy grabbed Crabtree in the 3rd. LOL's were had.
Old 08-26-2013   #50
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Drafting 12th in a 12 team 1/2 point per reception league, is it realistic to expect one of the top 4 QB's to make back to you at pick #36 in the 3rd round?

Rogers/Brees/Manning/Brady

1QB
2RB
2WR
1TE
1RB/WR/TE
1DEF
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013   #51
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL View Post
1. (2) Arian Foster(Hou - RB)
2. (19) Maurice Jones-Drew(Jac - RB)
3. (22) Chris Johnson(Ten - RB)
4. (39) Torrey Smith(Bal - WR)
5. (42) Danny Amendola(NE - WR)
6. (59) Russell Wilson(Sea - QB)
7. (62) Mike Wallace(Mia - WR)
8. (79) Darren McFadden(Oak - RB)
9. (82) Jermichael Finley(GB - TE)
10. (99) T.Y. Hilton(Ind - WR)
11. (102) Cincinnati(Cin - DEF)
12. (119) Rashard Mendenhall(Ari - RB)
13. (122) Josh Gordon(Cle - WR)
14. (139) Josh Freeman(TB - QB)
15. (142) Alshon Jeffery(Chi - WR)
16. (159) Mason Crosby(GB - K)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

1. Arian Foster
2. MJD
3. Forte
4. Vincent Jackson
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Gronk
7. RG3
8. Lamar Miller
9. Antonio Brown
10. Gio Bernard
11. Kenny Britt
13. Josh Gordon
14. Blair Walsh
15. Bernard Pierce
Two very good examples of going RB heavy early while still getting good WRs and serviceable QBs. Not in love with Wilson this year, but really like these two drafts. Well played. Bong is loaded with RB trade bait to improve other positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Drafting 12th in a 12 team 1/2 point per reception league, is it realistic to expect one of the top 4 QB's to make back to you at pick #36 in the 3rd round?

Rogers/Brees/Manning/Brady
Brady 35, Newton 31 average draft position: http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/overall.php

so it's pretty close. Know your opponents, see their draft history... should answer that.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013   #52
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

6th pick in a 10 team league, no PPR, 4 point TD passes.

Starters: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 kicker, 1 defense

1. RB Trent Richardson
2. WR A.J. Green
3. WR Demaryius Thomas
4. WR Vincent Jackson
5. RB Darren McFadden
6. WR Dwayne Bowe
7. QB Andrew Luck
8. RB DeAngelo Williams
9. TE Jason Witten
10. RB Fred Jackson
11. RB Vick Ballard
12. RB Bernard Pierce
13. TE Jermichael Finley
14. RB Roy Helu
15. WR Malcolm Floyd
16. K Randy Bullock
17. Buccaneers defense
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013   #53
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
6th pick in a 10 team league, no PPR, 4 point TD passes.

Starters: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 kicker, 1 defense

1. RB Trent Richardson
2. WR A.J. Green
3. WR Demaryius Thomas
4. WR Vincent Jackson
5. RB Darren McFadden
6. WR Dwayne Bowe
7. QB Andrew Luck
8. RB DeAngelo Williams
9. TE Jason Witten
10. RB Fred Jackson
11. RB Vick Ballard
12. RB Bernard Pierce
13. TE Jermichael Finley
14. RB Roy Helu
15. WR Malcolm Floyd
16. K Randy Bullock
17. Buccaneers defense
McFadden is the ultimate boom or bust. Fortunately for you, your stacked at wr. F Jackson and Ballard should get starts to help you out when McFadden does go down (Spiller and Bradshaw both have their share of injuries.) You cant find a more consistent TE then Witten over the last 5 years. (Upthread you'll see my thoughts on guys like Green, VJackson, and Luck.) Bowe should be improved with better qb play and might just fill your flex spot...

You basically had an upside down draft (targeting wr's over rb's) after Richardson ,but the quality of your wr's suggest it might actually work. You may have to stay on the lookout for a waiver wire RB or orchastrate a trade because of McFadden. If Finley/Witten workout you might have trade bait after their bye's? Nice draft. Good Luck.
Old 08-27-2013   #54
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12818 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

We held an auction style draft. The team I "bought" is:

Qb: Aaron Rodgers
Rb: demarco Murray
Rb: matt forte
Wr: Calvin Johnson
Wr: roddy white
Flex: Randall Cobb
Te: Jared cook
K: Justin hunter
Def: ravens

Thoughts? Good or bad?
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013   #55
powda
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
We held an auction style draft. The team I "bought" is:

Qb: Aaron Rodgers
Rb: demarco Murray
Rb: matt forte
Wr: Calvin Johnson
Wr: roddy white
Flex: Randall Cobb
Te: Jared cook
K: Justin hunter
Def: ravens

Thoughts? Good or bad?
Fantastic, but I hope you have depth behind Murray. I know the ravens d had a lot of turnover so I dont know what to make of that pick.
Old 08-27-2013   #56
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12818 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

By backups are Andre Brown and Ronnie Hillman. The pickings were slim!
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013   #57
powda
Hall of Fame

Had my draft tonight and it's your turn to club me about the head...

12 team ppr
1pt/ 25y passing
1pt/ 20y receiving
1pt/ 10y rushing
1pt/ per reception
All td's 6 pts

Qb matt ryan
wr jordy nelson
wr eric decker, greg jennings, miles austin, a dobson
rb a foster
rb c johnson
te brandon meyers
flx (rb,wr,te) david wilson, g bernard, c ivory, andre brown

k nugent

(Idp x 3 starters)

Lb posluzny
Lb derrick johnson
Lb jerrod mayo
Old 08-28-2013   #58
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Had my draft tonight and it's your turn to club me about the head...

12 team ppr
1pt/ 25y passing
1pt/ 20y receiving
1pt/ 10y rushing
1pt/ per reception
All td's 6 pts

Qb matt ryan
wr jordy nelson
wr eric decker, greg jennings, miles austin, a dobson
rb a foster
rb c johnson
te brandon meyers
flx (rb,wr,te) david wilson, g bernard, c ivory, andre brown

k nugent

(Idp x 3 starters)

Lb posluzny
Lb derrick johnson
Lb jerrod mayo
For a 12 team roster your pretty stacked, especially at RB (Foster/CJ/Wilson will be good) which is probably the most important position the way your league scores rushing/receiving yardage. I'd keep an eye out week 1 on TE's and maybe some sleeper WR's (Maybe Kenbrell Thompkins from NE) to try to boost those positions after the first round of games.
Old 08-28-2013   #59
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Just finished my draft in a 12 team PPR. Way too many roster spots, it took 1.5 hrs to draft.

Pos Player Bye

QB - Russell Wilson 12
WR - Andre Johnson 8
WR - Steve Smith 4
WR - T.Y. Hilton 8
RB - C.J. Spiller 12
RB - Steven Jackson 6
TE - Vernon Davis 9
W/R/T - Chris Givens 11
W/R/T - Owen Daniels 8
W/R/T - Knowshon Moreno 9
Q/W/R/T - Sam Bradford 11
BN - Devier Posey 8
BN - Lestar Jean 8
BN - Leonard Hankerson 5
BN - Heath Miller 5
BN - Joel Dreessen 9
K - Adam Vinatieri 8
D - Patrick Willis 9
D - Brian Cushing 8
D - Lawrence Timmons 5
D - Clay Matthews 4
D - Eric Berry 10
D - Sean Witherspoon 6
D - Terrell Suggs 8
BN - Cameron Wake 6
BN - Charles Johnson 4
BN - Jason Pierre-Paul 9
BN - Mario Williams 12
BN - Ndamukong Suh 9
BN - Elvis Dumervil 8

Pretty standard PPR leauge scoring settings 25/10/10. all td's - 6 pts.

IDP is pretty new to me:

Tackle Solo 2
Tackle Assist 0.5
Sack 3
Interception 3
Fumble Force 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Defensive Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Pass Defended 1
Block Kick 2

Oddly cool was that the Defensive IDP players in the online draft tool weren't ranked so it really was a free for all in the draft. There was a run on D before I was ready, so JJ Watt natrually was the first taken.

I still haven't set my lineup beyond what was default upon draft conclusion. I'm thinking Eric Berry may have to come out. Not fond on a safety in the lineup.

Notably, I seemed to be a TExan with loading up on TE's there were more of them left than WR's at the end. I may have to drop Heath Miller. Also I picked up Posey and Jean. One will get nix'd eventually.
Old 08-28-2013   #60
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
By backups are Andre Brown and Ronnie Hillman. The pickings were slim!
I'm thinking HIllman will be the chair of that committee up there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read