Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

4th Annual TexansTalk FFL

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
Gents, it's that time for another season of FANTASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLL!

Players from last season - if you have received the renewal link and can join, then join up. If you are not able to this season, please e-mail me and let me know. The deadline for last season's players to join the leagues is 8/28/13 12AM CST.

I am implementing a waiting list this season - please e-mail me if you want to join the league. Since I'm also running leagues over at ClutchFans, please let me know you want to get on the TexansTalk waiting list. Once the deadline has passed, I will send emails to the people on the waiting list to fill the open spots in the league.

So from now until 8/28/13, I will update this thread of how many spots are left in the league.

Draft Time - Sat Aug 31 8:00pm CDT

As of right now, there are 5 open spots left.

Good luck to everyone! :swatter:

I apologize for the delay, but I have sent emails to those on the waiting list. Please join up ASAP!

Still have one more spot open after the waiting list has joined up. Please email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com.

If no responses for the last spot in the league or if the spots haven't been filled by 6pm CST on draft day, the league will be opened to the public.

Last edited:
Back