Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-29-2004   #21
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would have to say DD, so few games so many yards and an attitude that he will get 2000 this year. Go Dominic Davis go
Old 06-29-2004   #22
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected

Today I have to go with Tom Brady. All time, Anthony Munoz. I watch a different part of the game then most people.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #23
Ravens_52
Rookie

Who else but Ray Lewis
Ravens_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004   #24
777texans
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to 777texans Send a message via MSN to 777texans Send a message via Yahoo to 777texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan1
my favorite texans player is domanick davis who is going to be the best running back in nfl one day
agreeed!!!

My non favorite Texans would have to be Tom Brady

Houston Texans first game(s) of the season
2-0
777texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004   #25
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Darren Woodson
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004   #26
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I have several old "favorites".

Staubach
Earl Campbell
Randy White
Pastorini

Currently there aren't too many I don't enjoy watching. The game is so fast and the players are so skilled. But Favre is one of the old breed. Also McNair.

Just a big fan of the overall NFL product.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004   #27
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

being a houston boy my favorite player is & will always be earl campbell.

ray lewis, junior seau, randy white, brett favre and many others are in the mix for "next".
Old 07-07-2004   #28
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

I don't have one right now. I'm always interested in Ricky and Priest. And will be interested to see what Chris Simms ends up doing. But they aren't "favorites".

I haven't had a favorite since Warren Moon.

I can't wait until a Texans player inspires that much loyalty in me. But it's too early right now.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004   #29
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I use to live across the street from Charlie Waters. He moved fairly quickly though; he had a couple of acres and my apartment complex was right across the street and you could see over his high fence into his yard if you lived on a 2nd floor apt!

I'm sure that he never thought there would be apts when he brought that property.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #30
ROC
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to ROC

Ray Lewis is definately the best, his style, his finess... This man is truely dominating. He's the type of guy that'll slap you infront of your moma, and your mom will say 'sorry'. Just kidding. Honestly, this man is a warrior. Him just being on the field is electrifying. I can't say much about the offensive side of the ball, I'm not really an offensive player.
ROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #31
SESupergenius

1. Kendrell Bell
  2. Jaimie Sharper
  3. Rod Woodson
  4. LaVar Arrington

Last edited by SESupergenius; 07-14-2004 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-14-2004   #32
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ray Lewis.
Old 07-15-2004   #33
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

My favorite active player to watch as of now is Farve....my all time favorite is Sweetness! we will never see another as classy as Waltor Payton.
"We are stronger together than we are alone"...WP #34
HardCoreTxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004   #34
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

My all time favorite is #34 Earl Campbell. They had to redesign the jerseys so that he wouldn't tear out of them anymore. Nuff said.

My current favorite would have to be Domanick Davis. We became a much better offense once he took the field for us.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #35
booie4
Rookie

andre johnson
santana moss
t.o.
zach thomas
ken dorsey
booie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004   #36
flawedout
Rookie

DD, no question, just wait he WILL be greatest just wait and watch
flawedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #37
H-TownRules
Veteran

Offense- Andre Johnson, He's young, a playmaker, and doesn't crave the spotlight like other WRs like Terrell Owens.

Defense- Ray Lewis, the intensity he brings is unrivaled.
H-TownRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #38
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Favre.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #39
CaptainPatriot
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainPatriot
Default I"M BIAS

Has to be Tom Brady 2 SB MVP'S in 3yrs!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read