Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-02-2005   #1
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Casserly on sportingnews

Chet asked if they would take 21td/12int from Carr...charlie said yes it would improvement..Cass said Carr looked sharp in the spring

need to use the Browns loss a motivator

knows we have conquer the Colts

DomDavis- Chet asked if he could stay healthy,,,Cass says Davis gave him 15 games in 2004 and 14 in 2003...think he will stay healty

Andre Johnson- (who is the 2nd option)- use a combination , but still need to beat double coverage more than worry about the next options (Bradford, Gaffney and DomDavis)

Nothing crazy to report
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005   #2
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

Maybe its late and I'm tired, but could you explain what the part about AJ means?
Old 07-03-2005   #3
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
Maybe its late and I'm tired, but could you explain what the part about AJ means?
I heard it too and it seemed as though he wants AJ & Carr to not be afraid of the double coverage. Said that double coverage wasn't invented yesterday and thet guys like T.O. and Moss deal it with it all the time.
Old 07-03-2005   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

also tired & maybe too much loving beer but that was like trying to decipher morse code from a U-boat

one point tonight I remember flipping on the sporting news and vaguely recalling that voice from somewhere and when he was finished it felt like touched by Yoda. whatever was said it seems clear that the Texans are in good hands with Casserly (if only he knew the best Rogue scout not to ever grace the buisness )
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005   #5
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry about that. I was enjoying an adult beverage myself and did not bother to edit my original notes at all.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005   #6
jr0ck
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jr0ck

Quote:
Andre Johnson- (who is the 2nd option)- use a combination , but still need to beat double coverage more than worry about the next options (Bradford, Gaffney and DomDavis)
Quote:
it seemed as though he wants AJ & Carr to not be afraid of the double coverage. Said that double coverage wasn't invented yesterday and thet guys like T.O. and Moss deal it with it all the time.
if both of these are accurate then maybe a little more light has been shed on what alot of caper's/palmer haters think is our offense's biggest downfall, namely getting AJ more touches. sounds like carr shy's away from double coverage more than they (caper's/palmer) would like him too and sounds like it's not a lack of coaching ability, just a somewhat timid QB. interesting, meditate on this i will...
Old 07-03-2005   #7
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

problem with DD, as I saw it, wasnt that he missed games.. its that he would get minor injuries on top of minor injuries and he played terrible when he wasnt 100%.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-03-2005   #8
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default A Dollar

"I heard it too and it seemed as though he wants AJ & Carr to not be afraid of the double coverage. Said that double coverage wasn't invented yesterday and thet guys like T.O. and Moss deal it with it all the time."

...just give me a dollar for every time a poster brought this thought up'
and I'll be happy...too, give me a buck to go along with all the posts that
crucified them for that thought and I'll be rich!!
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005   #9
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsip
"I heard it too and it seemed as though he wants AJ & Carr to not be afraid of the double coverage. Said that double coverage wasn't invented yesterday and thet guys like T.O. and Moss deal it with it all the time."

...just give me a dollar for every time a poster brought this thought up'
and I'll be happy...too, give me a buck to go along with all the posts that
crucified them for that thought and I'll be rich!!
I didn't bring it up, I was just echoing Casserly word for word.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read