Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2013   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Season Ticket Holder Gifts

Are these items available for purchase to the public, or do they only make enough for the season ticket holders each year?

I cant find a list of items by year. Maybe we can construct one. I started being a season ticket holder in 2006. So I will need help for the previous years.

2002 - Commemorative ticket (Dallas)
2003 - ???
2004 - ???
2005 - ???
2006 - Texas 3x5 Flag w/Texans Logo
2007 - Black Portfolio w/Texans Logo
2008 - Pigskin Cover Satchel Bag w/Texans Logo
2009 - Throw Blanket w/Texans Logo ???
2010 - Apron with bottle opener and beer holder ???
2011 - Ticket holders with Season Ticket Holder lanyards ???
2012 - AFC South Champs Football with 10 Year Anniversary Logo
2013 - Texans Chrome Logo Auto Emblem

Last edited by Blake; 08-02-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013   #2
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season Ticket Holder Gifts

2002 we got the hard commemorative tickets for the first game against Dallas I believe.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I seem to remember a grilling apron with bottle opener and a blanket or something.

*Edit*

Nevermind, you had those covered.
Old 08-02-2013   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

There were three day planners in total, one black and two pigskin..
Old 08-02-2013   #5
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I seem to remember a grilling apron with bottle opener and a blanket or something.

*Edit*

Nevermind, you had those covered.
I just dont remember the year we got them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
There were three day planners in total, one black and two pigskin..
Do you know what years they came in?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
2002 we got the hard commemorative tickets for the first game against Dallas I believe.
We received the commemorative tickets for first preseason (Dolphins) as well as first regular season game (Cowboys).
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013   #7
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I just dont remember the year we got them.

Do you know what years they came in?
I want to say the Black Zippered portfolio was 2003.

I'm also trying to remember the year we got the "I'm a Texan" pins.
Old 08-02-2013   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Are these items available for purchase to the public, or do they only make enough for the season ticket holders each year?

I cant find a list of items by year. Maybe we can construct one. I started being a season ticket holder in 2006. So I will need help for the previous years.

2002 - Commemorative ticket (Dallas)
2003 - ???
2004 - ???
2005 - ???
2006 - Texas 3x5 Flag w/Texans Logo
2007 - Black Portfolio w/Texans Logo
2008 - Pigskin Cover Satchel Bag w/Texans Logo
2009 - Throw Blanket w/Texans Logo ???
2010 - Apron with bottle opener and beer holder ???
2011 - Ticket holders with Season Ticket Holder lanyards ???
2012 - AFC South Champs Football with 10 Year Anniversary Logo
2013 - Texans Chrome Logo Auto Emblem
There's a pigskin covered portfolio and a pigskin covered day planner in there some where.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013   #9
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this really an auto emblem? I can't get the freaking tape off the back without it looking like I'm breaking the thing.

Someone else has confirmed they could actually put it on their car?
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw one on an SUV Saturday morning between Beaumont and Houston.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read