Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-04-2013   #1
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02
Default NFL Films: 2012 Texans Season Highlights

Anybody catch the season review? It was on ABC13 Saturday the 3rd at 5pm.

I missed it since the Texans website didn't notify until the day of, and it was too late by the time I caught the alert...
Anyone know when it will air again? Or when it will up on the site? I really look forward to these season reviews NFL Films always does a great job with them!
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #2
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 66263 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Films: 2012 Texans Season Highlights

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...8-f9443450d72a

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #3
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

hmmm very good video !!! I like it how they show all the positives and none of the downers during the season. Where was week 14-17 haha.

Good job though NFL Films
Old 08-07-2013   #4
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
hmmm very good video !!! I like it how they show all the positives and none of the downers during the season. Where was week 14-17 haha.

Good job though NFL Films
Season only had 14 week last year didn't it? At least that is what I got from watching the Texans.

rimshot...
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #5
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Season only had 14 week last year didn't it? At least that is what I got from watching the Texans.

rimshot...
Think so, must be a new rule they put in during the off season, but i did dream about the other weeks and it was scary
Old 08-07-2013   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm ready for our "Road to the Super Bowl" show.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #7
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

Good, but not great... Usually these videos get pumped and ready for the season... This one didn't have that effect so much.

Personally 2009's season review has been the best so far..
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2013   #8
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by since02 View Post
Good, but not great... Usually these videos get pumped and ready for the season... This one didn't have that effect so much.

The video wasn't great to you because the season wasn't great. It was a good season that's all. The Texans collapsed at the end and it'll be interesting to see if they really have changed their ways or if if they're still a team that looks pretty, but come crunch time against the big teams like the Pats they fail.
Old 08-07-2013   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

???

I thought it was pretty dadgum good.

I'm gonna watch it again.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
The video wasn't great to you because the season wasn't great. It was a good season that's all. The Texans collapsed at the end and it'll be interesting to see if they really have changed their ways or if if they're still a team that looks pretty, but come crunch time against the big teams like the Pats they fail.
atleast the titans still hold the record for greatest collapse in NFL history, thank you Bud Adams !
Old 08-08-2013   #11
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51680 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Normally I would say something democratic such as "Well, I guess you're entitled to your opinion."

...but you, sir, are obviously detached from reality, because that ish got my blood pumping like crazy and was bad the fudge ace!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read