Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-02-2013   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Week 1 Training Camp Review

It's long. And chatty.

Basically, I feel that if I have the ability to be at camp when lots of people wish they could go, I have the obligation to share what I know. Which I've been doing piecemeal here, but this puts most everything in one place.

2013 Houston Texans training camp week 1 review: Letís play the wishful thinking game
Old 08-02-2013   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Week 1 Training Camp Review

Not going to read tonight but want to say thanks Steph for your efforts.
Old 08-03-2013   #3
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28755 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
It's long. And chatty.

Basically, I feel that if I have the ability to be at camp when lots of people wish they could go, I have the obligation to share what I know. Which I've been doing piecemeal here, but this puts most everything in one place.

2013 Houston Texans training camp week 1 review: Letís play the wishful thinking game
Great write up. I was proud of myself when I saw "Congratulations". I like Reed keeping people out of his rehab, and I'm super concerned about our OLB situation. I'm hoping Sam and Williams get their stuff together, but if Jefferson steals their lunch money and we waste a pick I don't think I'd be terribly upset.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013   #4
jdjd
Rookie

Thanks for the great article Steph, one question?

I noticed you didn't mention Earl Mitchell. Is he not listed as a DT?
jdjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjd View Post
Thanks for the great article Steph, one question?

I noticed you didn't mention Earl Mitchell. Is he not listed as a DT?
I goofed up that section some, but i was gettinging punchy a bit by the time I got to the defense stuff. Listed on the official roster as a NT, so same deal

I'm not buying huge improvement of Earl Mitchell with more playing time. Think we would have already seen it. he just needs to stay healthy. Haven't seen anything at camp that would make me feel different. He just needs to. 1 stay healthy 2 not be a liability.
Old 08-03-2013   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Great write up. I was proud of myself when I saw "Congratulations". I like Reed keeping people out of his rehab, and I'm super concerned about our OLB situation. I'm hoping Sam and Williams get their stuff together, but if Jefferson steals their lunch money and we waste a pick I don't think I'd be terribly upset.
Nah, he isn't keep people out of his rehab. He's just having fun.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read