Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-31-2013   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Eagles WR Riley Cooper in deep you know what due to using N word ...

Video of him saying he will "fight every n*gger here" at a Kenny Chesney concert. Maybe this should be in the NSZ, not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dEQxO8Yuas

This has me confused, he supposedly was mad because he had earlier gotten into an altercation with some white kid. I also don't see any black people around, AND this is a Kenny Chesney concert. This leads me to believe he is calling other whites the N word or maybe he was referring to the security guards?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles WR Riley Cooper in deep you know what due to using N word ...

In a few years, the N-word will be totally devoid of emotional content and will be like "homies" or "dude" or something and something else will take its place.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles WR Riley Cooper in deep you know what due to using N word ...

I don't even care. He was with his friends (although, I'm not sure if his friends are really his friends if they're posting this on youtube). But anyways, people say things with their friends ...It's not like he was singling out some black dude and calling him a ******. I think he was just hyped up and was talking isht.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #4
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #5
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79206 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dumb****s. The both of them.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

No biggie.

He's going to apologize in the next few days & everything will be right as rain.
Old 07-31-2013   #7
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Marcus Vick? Dude even in the nfl
Old 07-31-2013   #8
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

If recent history has taught me anything it's that calling someone else ni&&er is ok. Isn't that what trayvon martins gf said?
Old 07-31-2013   #9
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't even care. He was with his friends (although, I'm not sure if his friends are really his friends if they're posting this on youtube). But anyways, people say things with their friends ...It's not like he was singling out some black dude and calling him a ******. I think he was just hyped up and was talking isht.
Apparently he acknowleged that he was upset because security wouldn't let him backstage. He said and acknolewged that the security guard was black. His timing of this whole thing isn't probably the best after Deen and the Martin case so I wish him luck. He'll probably need it getting through this with just a fine.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #10
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
If recent history has taught me anything it's that calling someone else ni&&er is ok. Isn't that what trayvon martins gf said?
Pretty sure that's not what she said and she doesn't speak for me, my family, or any other black people that I know.
Old 07-31-2013   #11
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Dumb****s. The both of them.
oh so true
Old 07-31-2013   #12
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Like he even has $1k. Pffft, stop spending your brothers money bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #13
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Pretty sure that's not what she said and she doesn't speak for me, my family, or any other black people that I know.
She said that's a way of referring to a friend or someone you know.
Old 07-31-2013   #14
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Like he even has $1k. Pffft, stop spending your brothers money bro.
Hey in sure Michael gives Marcus an allowance.
Old 07-31-2013   #15
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Again, go back and read the comment and what she said. She tried to make a point of the final couple of letters of the word and wasn't exactly representative of many black people I know.
Old 07-31-2013   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
She also said calling someone a "creepy ass cracker" was not racist. That girl clearly lacked any sense at all.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #17
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
She also said calling someone a "creepy ass cracker" was not racist. That girl clearly lacked any sense at all.
That's because creepy ass cracker IS racist. But she called him creepy ass 'cracka'. And since she changed the ending is is clearly NOT racist.
Old 07-31-2013   #18
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not sure if I understand your comment...what's your point?
Old 07-31-2013   #19
Rey
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Apparently he acknowleged that he was upset because security wouldn't let him backstage. He said and acknolewged that the security guard was black. His timing of this whole thing isn't probably the best after Deen and the Martin case so I wish him luck. He'll probably need it getting through this with just a fine.
I still don't care really. He didn't say it to the guys face so he's either a coward or he was just showing out in front of his friends. Either way, it doesn't matter to me.
Old 07-31-2013   #20
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 108923 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Very disappointing. I expected more from Marcus Vick.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read