Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 10 biggest Texas High School football stadiums

I was surprised San Angelo made top 10
I remember back in the days of Friday night lights(real not TVshow). Odessa Permian would roll into town and that stadium would be packed full. Much more than the next day when Angelo State would have a game.

The Allen stadium was impressive that I got to see last year. I couldnt get close to the stadium to see all of it? The price tag on that stadium was much more than I thought

http://yestotexas.com/biggest-high-s...iums-in-texas/
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10 biggest Texas High School football stadiums

I'm not surprised Allen's football stadium is so big and nice. Their student body is huge (over 5000 according to wikipedia). I got to see Allen's marching band when I was in high school during a competition, and they must have had well over 500 people in it. I went to a 5A school and I don't think our band was ever over 200 or 250. It was ridiculous.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10 biggest Texas High School football stadiums

I played at the stadium in Baytown in highschool. It was definitely a huge stadium...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read