Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-23-2013   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 166542 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL Tattoos Under Scrutiny

Quote:
Bruce FeldmanVerified account‏@BFeldmanCBS

Spoke w longtime NFL personnel man who said in wake of AaronHernandez teams may use police experts to check prospects tattoos

9:16 PM - 22 Jul 13

NFL may soon come up with a list of prohibited tattoos. On the list of NFL-certified tattoos, expect to see some of your favorites such as "MOM," USMC, "IN G-D WE TRUST" and "MY HEART BELONGS TO..........."
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Tattoos Under Scrutiny

It will be very difficult to police tattoos in the NFL , especially when it comes to gang related / organized crime tats. These organizations are pretty tactful in the hiding of the intent of those images.

Things you (or the police) think mean nothing actually have great meaning .... and they evolve over time.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
NFL may soon come up with a list of prohibited tattoos. On the list of NFL-certified tattoos, expect to see some of your favorites such as "MOM," USMC, "IN G-D WE TRUST" and "MY HEART BELONGS TO..........."
When I read that little snippet of "news" sounds like they'll have the tattoos checked, like a finger print, or a criminal background check.

Sometimes the only thing the victim remembers are the tattoos of their assailant.

Nothing there says they will ban any tattoos.
Old 07-23-2013   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 166542 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
When I read that little snippet of "news" sounds like they'll have the tattoos checked, like a finger print, or a criminal background check.

Sometimes the only thing the victim remembers are the tattoos of their assailant.

Nothing there says they will ban any tattoos.
TK, my list was presented in jest. Many players will tell you their tattoos are a story of their life........where they came from and who they are. Some become regrettably inappropriate or inaccurate sometime or another. Like the patient coming in with "I'M NOT ********* DEAD" tattooed on his chest.
Old 07-23-2013   #5
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
TK, my list was presented in jest. Many players will tell you their tattoos are a story of their life........where they came from and who they are. Some become regrettably inappropriate or inaccurate sometime or another. Like the patient coming in with "I'M NOT ********* DEAD" tattooed on his chest.
For example...

gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013   #6
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
C'mon C&D, nobody gets those tatts anymore do they, certainly not the younger generation ? That stuff is strictly "old school" I believe.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
C'mon C&D, nobody gets those tatts anymore do they, certainly not the younger generation ? That stuff is strictly "old school" I believe.
Please refer to my post above (#4).
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read