Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-23-2013   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans single-game tickets go on sale Thursday 7/25

Texans single-game tickets on sale Thursday

Quote:
Single-game tickets for the Houston Texans 2013 home games will go on sale Thursday, July 25, at 10 a.m. CST, the team announced today. Ticket prices range from $45-160.

Fans can purchase tickets online via www.ticketmaster.com, at all Ticketmaster locations, including participating Walmart and Fiesta stores throughout Houston and the customer service area of the Galleria Mall, and by phone at 800-745-3000. Single game tickets will not be sold at the Reliant Stadium box office.

Earlier this month, the Texans announced the themes for each home game:

Sun., Sept. 15 Tennessee Titans Noon Liberty White Out presented by BHP Billiton
Sun., Sept. 29 Seattle Seahawks Noon Hispanic Heritage Day presented by XFINITY
Sun., Oct. 13 St. Louis Rams Noon Pink Ribbon Day presented by Kroger
Sun., Nov. 3 Indianapolis Colts 7:30 p.m. Battle Red Day presented by Halliburton
Sun., Nov. 17 Oakland Raiders Noon Salute to Service presented by Bud Light
Sun., Nov. 24 Jacksonville Jaguars Noon Deep Steel Sunday presented by Hyundai
Sun., Dec. 1 New England Patriots 3:25 p.m. Homecoming
Sun., Dec. 22 Denver Broncos Noon Fan Appreciation Day presented by FS Southwest

The Houston Texans will set a season ticket record in 2013, surpassing the teamís previous high of 66,770 in 2012, which leaves a very limited supply of tickets for individual games. Fans interested in joining the 2014 Season Ticket Wait List can log on to www.HoustonTexans.com on Friday, Aug. 9 to be added to the list.

Due to the limited supply of single-game tickets, the Texans encourage fans who are unable to purchase tickets on Thursday to visit the Houston Texans Ticket Exchange, powered by Ticketmaster at http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...texans-tickets if they are still searching for tickets. The Ticket Exchange is the only League-approved ticket resale marketplace and has the exclusive ability to electronically validate and deliver every ticket sold.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #2
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans single-game tickets go on sale Thursday 7/25

Will season ticket holders be able to purchase in advance?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #3
xman30
Rookie

I hope priority wait list people can buy in advance. I was able to last year. I haven't received an email from the Texans about this year yet.

xman30
xman30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman30 View Post
I hope priority wait list people can buy in advance. I was able to last year. I haven't received an email from the Texans about this year yet.

xman30
Check your email.
Old 07-24-2013   #5
xman30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Check your email.
I keep checking my email & nothing about the presale from the Texans yet. I hope they send me something today by 10am.

xman30
Old 07-24-2013   #6
♦The King of Houston♦
Rookie

Yes if anybody has any word on a presale code, help us out
♦The King of Houston♦ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013   #7
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♦The King of Houston♦ View Post
Yes if anybody has any word on a presale code, help us out
The presale has come and gone.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-24-2013   #8
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Not surprised. All sections I saw were single seats only either one in a section or many rows a part . I located one pair in 600 section at top corner for Jaguars and decided to pass.
Old 07-24-2013   #9
xman30
Rookie

I was able to get two games. A ticket for the Titans game (section 130, row J, seat 13) & a ticket for the Jaguars game (section 111, row H, seat 13).

xman30

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read