Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2005   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 2 Gameday: Steelers at Texans

www.HoustonTexans.com

Matchup

Gamecenter Preview

http://www.steelers.com
Old 09-17-2005   #2
bigfootrulz
Rookie

Default news flash

texans do unthinkable after 53 point lashing in first half,dom go into stands and get 4 of the fattest knawlest fans and suits them up in texans gear and tells them (ok big mouths get your fat behinds out there and stop their defense) this must have motivated the defense of texans final today texans 72 pit 56.........lol not really but only hope texans have..986 to 9 pit wins
bigfootrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005   #3
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

How about this scenario: Pittsburgh is so caught up in New England that they aren't ready for a Texans team that's trying to prove its worth. 24 -17 Texans, who then go to Cincinatti City and lose one.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005   #4
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Texans shock the world...win 20-17 in OT.

The Song "Back Then" by Mike Jones is played..

"Week 1 they didnt want us, Week 2 they all on us"
Old 09-17-2005   #5
bigfootrulz
Rookie

ok bottle,now they got a chance
bigfootrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005   #6
bruski
Rookie

Look, if the boy's hold on to the ball today there is no reason why they cannot win...The D last week was quite good so hopefully the Offence can aim up today which I think they can.
bruski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005   #7
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1341 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gonna be ugly. I can't wait to read the board when I get home.

This is how I look when the layoff rumors start circulating at the office...

Last edited by the wonger need food; 09-17-2005 at 11:37 PM.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2005   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston won the first football game played at Three Rivers Stadium in 1970 ....19-7

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #9
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

The Texans are a professional football team. I am sure that they are extremely focused on the task today. I wish them luck. I will not be watching the game today as I will be helping my brother with an outdrive on his boat. I will be pleased to see a winning score when I return home.
Old 09-18-2005   #10
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

does anybody know if mathis is playing?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #11
Texas_Heat
Veteran

It's almost game time
Today the get some
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #12
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets go into the bye week 1-1!

And on a related note, bye weeks suck.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #13
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Did that one annoucer just call us the Tennesse Titans or am I hearing things????

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #14
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

and the Tennessee Texans
Old 09-18-2005   #15
Merlin
Rookie

Default Spank Me!!!!

Here we go! Let's hope the spanking we got last week gives us some discipline this week. I'm ready. Taken my prozac, meditated. Calm. Cool. KICK OFF!!!!!

Old 09-18-2005   #16
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

This really isnt the best start for the defense...
Old 09-18-2005   #17
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

defense not looking THAT sharp
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #18
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

couldnt bring big ben down... then leaves a reciever open...
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #19
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 171756 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Make a dang play Babin. Cant keep getting blocked when your blitzing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #20
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Bend-but-dont-break defense...I'll take it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read