Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-13-2013   #1
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Anyone get their surprise Texan package today?

Got a package from the Texans today, two weeks after the tickets came. I was shocked..

It's cool I guess..

Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RhWsH1nzvA
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone get their surprise Texan package today?

LOL, that video made me laugh for some reason. The bag is pretty funny and I would bet all NFL teams are sending those out. I am probably going to the Bucs home opener and will ask some of the tailgating crew if they got those too.

I was a Texans season ticket holder for the first 6 years or so. The best gift I can remember was the Texans flag. I seem to remember one year only receiving a notepad and pen. What else have the Texans given out to season ticket holders that was real cool?

Personally I like that Texans car emblem. That is something I would actually use. Is it cheap quality?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #3
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL! I was hoping it was April fools or something
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #4
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the see through bag yesterday, I won't use it, but maybe my daughter or wife will. My favorite 3 is the football after the first playoff season, the season ticket holder land yards (I have used them every week since I got them), and the Texans flag!
Old 08-14-2013   #5
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I think the flag was my favorite for sure.
Old 08-14-2013   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Since binocular cases are no longer allowed, I will probably use the clear bag to carry my binoculars.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it cause it will keep the spilled beer off my stuff. I can put it under my seat without worrying about it getting to nasty.. If if does, easy to wash off.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-14-2013   #8
eric138
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I like it cause it will keep the spilled beer off my stuff. I can put it under my seat without worrying about it getting to nasty.. If if does, easy to wash off.
thats definitely a plus. We've had many things get all kinds of nasty from nacho cheese or beer or soda.
Old 08-14-2013   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

All I got was this authentic Texans helmet with all their signatures.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Since binocular cases are no longer allowed, I will probably use the clear bag to carry my binoculars.
You shouldn't need them with that new big HD screen, unless they are for the cheerleaders.

I received the bag yesterday and was somewhat surprised that it had the NFL logo instead of the Texans. I doubt if I will use it much since most of what I need at the game will fit in my pockets. However, it is a very nice bag and nice of the Texans to give one to their season ticketholders.

I would have more use for one at the Cowboys game because I take along a couple of jerseys. I sit near the elevator where the players exit after the game and I look for autograph opportunities.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

The bag in the video is a lot bigger than I was thinking in my head. You could probably fit a lot of stuff in there, especially if it is one bag per person.

I do not carry much into games, and what I do bring fits into my cargo pants...'ecept for maybe binoculars, but I carry them loose, not in a case.
Old 08-14-2013   #12
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I would seriously be tempted to put a binocular case inside the clear bag. What do you want to bet they'd let you pass?
Old 08-14-2013   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I would seriously be tempted to put a binocular case inside the clear bag. What do you want to bet they'd let you pass?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read