Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-16-2013   #341
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Thank you. People have been repeating for weeks now. They should save the effort and link to their 1st post.
If that was the case then the Schaub hating threads, last one to post, and KJ hate threads would of gotten really boring.
Old 09-16-2013   #342
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& Dallas won't be that one team this year, because they suck. Like you, they don't understand you have to string a number of wins together to qualify for championship competition.

You're fair weather.

Your fairweathered a55 is stuck in JerrahWorld, where not a GD thing makes sense. No one said anything about hyping mediocrity.

Who do you want by your side?

Jacquelyn Mayer (Miss America 1963)

Or

Texana?

One of them won a "Championship" 50 years ago. The other is bad a55 today.

In this analogy, the Cowboys & their championships are Jacquelyn Mayer. A badd a55 in her day, her crown can never be taken away from her. The Texans are Texana. Never won a championship, but hands down the better of the two today.
Dang dude that is a perfect analogy, wish i could rep ya, but i MSR.
Old 09-16-2013   #343
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Dang dude that is a perfect analogy, wish i could rep ya, but i MSR.
Got him for ya
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #344
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Got him for ya
gracias
Old 09-16-2013   #345
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
If that was the case then the Schaub hating threads, last one to post, and KJ hate threads would of gotten really boring.
Let's not forget the Charger Gameday thread is still smoking with embers too....lol

Quote:
Got him for ya
Got him!
Old 09-17-2013   #346
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
& just like that loser 40 something old guy bragging about going to state with his highschool football team, you've done nothing since.

I've got mad respect for the 1980-1983 Raiders, Tom Flores, & Al Davis. No one can take away what they've done. I'm sure Howie Long, & Marcus Allen cherish their rings & their trophy, but life didn't stop for them. They continued to be the best players they could be & earned a place in the HoF.

If I were to say to them, "The Raiders suck!" They're not going to disagree with me. Even though they were there when they were great, they know a lot has changed since then.

You don't hear Raiders fans talking about, "We won Super Bowl XVIII, therefore we're great even though we haven't seen the play-offs since 2002 when we lost Super Bowl XXXVII"

If I were to say the Saints suck.... they're not yapping about the Super Bowl they won in 2009. Like the Raiders fans, they're in the hear & now. They'll talk smack about how they're going to whup our butts even though they suck....

Not you.

You're still stuck in high-school.

Texascowboy is to past glory what Al Bundy is to Polk High

Yes Dallas was a champion waaaaaaay back then but now they are the ladies shoe salesmen of the nfl.
Old 09-17-2013   #347
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
& Dallas won't be that one team this year, because they suck. Like you, they don't understand you have to string a number of wins together to qualify for championship competition.

You're fair weather.

Your fairweathered a55 is stuck in JerrahWorld, where not a GD thing makes sense. No one said anything about hyping mediocrity.

Or

Texana?

One of them won a "Championship" 50 years ago. The other is bad a55 today.

In this analogy, the Cowboys & their championships are Jacquelyn Mayer. A badd a55 in her day, her crown can never be taken away from her. The Texans are Texana. Never won a championship, but hands down the better of the two today.

*AHEM*

Oh my!!

Knock out shot right there! /End Thread.
Old 09-17-2013   #348
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115850 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
*AHEM*

Oh my!!

Knock out shot right there! /End Thread.
Agreed. This cowfool has never changed his arrgument since he first posted in this thread..20 pages later we're still here. Why? Really nothing left to say. MSR tk.
Old 09-17-2013   #349
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
strike 2

strike 3
Get that crap out of here. No one made you the home plate ump....

You're in your little fairy tale world playing a fairy tale game where Jerry Jones is King & the Cowboys are Champions.

When you wake up to the here & now, hollah!
Old 09-17-2013   #350
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115850 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And in reality isn't that what makes you most insane in all this?
the reality that nobody is arguing your mediocrity, and that I do
not care if the Texans won more games regular season or in the
playoffs????

cause that is what this is really about folks, the fact you want
to show the up start Cowboys you belong in this league with all
the other big boys who came before you

Reality check

the only thing you've earned is recognition of being a NFL franchise
and team, with a active roster, you are not a winner, nor will you
ever be called a winner regardless of how many times you repeatedly
say it over and over including how many times others say the same
thing

the end
I see why cowturd didnt understand tk's analogy now...

Tk used women as examples.
Old 09-17-2013   #351
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And in reality isn't that what makes you most insane in all this?
the reality that nobody is arguing your mediocrity, and that I do
not care if the Texans won more games regular season or in the
playoffs????

cause that is what this is really about folks, the fact you want
to show the up start Cowboys you belong in this league with all
the other big boys who came before you

Reality check

the only thing you've earned is recognition of being a NFL franchise
and team, with a active roster, you are not a winner, nor will you
ever be called a winner regardless of how many times you repeatedly
say it over and over including how many times others say the same
thing

the end
Good lord are you really this dense? Or are you truly the biggest cowboy homer of all. Let me try to make this more simple. Ill even use my favorite basketball team as an example. The rockets won 2 championships in the 90's. I was proud of them but that was also 20 years ago. Since then they've basically been average. I don't see them as the lords of all creation. Try to insert your cowboys in the analogy and maybe you can get it thru your skull that the cowboys try as they may are nothing better than average.
Old 09-17-2013   #352
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss;2211175

[IMG
http://www.missamerica.org/library/images/history/c63b.jpg[/IMG]

Or

Texana?
Hmmm. Depraved woman old enough to be my mother who sees me as an object who's willing to buy me stuff in exchange for a good time...or the embodiment of every hot sistah who wouldn't give me the time of day in college? Is there a 3rd option?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #353
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

TexasCowboy, you belong here at the Cowboys official website:

Cowboys.com
Old 09-17-2013   #354
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
I belong where ever they are being discussed
Allow me to suggest the following

Waybackwhen.com
4score&7yearsago.com
Backwheniwasakid.com
Neverletgoofthepast.com
Clingingtopastglory.com
Cowboygloryhole.xxx
Old 09-17-2013   #355
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #356
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Since your in the mood for suggesting websites for me to visit may
I suggest one for you

Http//:www.jealousyisabitch.org
In order to be jealous, one would have to care. We don't care! We just like making fun at the expense of Southern Oklahoma's football team.
Old 09-17-2013   #357
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread =

Old 09-17-2013   #358
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

In Soviet Amerika Cowboys make fun of ..well Cowboys
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #359
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
I belong where ever they are being discussed
Damnit, we're the only board discussing them
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013   #360
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Damnit, we're the only board discussing them
Lol, talking to TC is like talking to my ex-wife.

I say no more talking Cowboys until they are relevant and worthy of conversation.

You guys carry on, but I've squeezed all I can out of this thread.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read