Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-29-2013   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My JJ Watt Interview

Talks a bit about his elbow, the brace, and then I sent some gratuitous rage fuel his way for him to have something to feed on this off-season. Pretty much what you expect

The J.J. Watt interview: Wants us all to become more awesome
Old 05-29-2013   #2
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My JJ Watt Interview

I'm not sure the world can handle me being more Awesome than I already am.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 154760 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Steph. JJ getting better? Yikes! Whether he gets a sack or bats a ball I just enjoy watching the effort he puts forth [u]every[u]play
Old 05-29-2013   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice read, great quote...

Quote:
...Everybody will be looking at stopping last year me, and I am working on this year me. Iím working on being better than last year. So let them try to stop last year J.J., 2013 J.J. is going to be a little more different. Always looking on ways to improve my game.

Also you have to worry about my teammates. Everybody always makes a big deal out of me, but you have to worry about Antonio Smith and Brian Cushing and Whitney Mercilus and Brooks Reed, there are so many other guys to worry about, so if you put all your time and focus on me, you are going to get beat otherwise.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I'm not sure the world can handle me being more Awesome than I already am.
If JJ can be more awesome, even you can.
Old 05-29-2013   #6
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 135235 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ watt is a freakin stud but I'd still take Dwight Howard over jjwatt.

Just kidding Cak (aka moderator/Gestapo).

Back to watt - I love this guy.
Old 05-29-2013   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
JJ watt is a freakin stud but I'd still take Dwight Howard over jjwatt.

Just kidding Cak (aka moderator/Gestapo).

Back to watt - I love this guy.

You can see him doing cool things even when he thinks nobody is watching.

And I think it is because he doesn't forget what it is like to be a fan.
Old 05-29-2013   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Talks a bit about his elbow, the brace, and then I sent some gratuitous rage fuel his way for him to have something to feed on this off-season. Pretty much what you expect

The J.J. Watt interview: Wants us all to become more awesome
I heard about John and Sean talking about this, this afternoon. Looking forward to reading it shortly...

BTW, WTH was the talk about in July bloggers such as you and Lance no longer getting your meager wage??? What's that all about??

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read