Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Orlando Texans

TexansSeminole

Hall of Fame
I just moved to Orlando in the past 2 weeks and was wondering if we had any other members in the area? I know we have some Floridians among us, but not sure about Orlando.

If so, I would like to meet up on game days and form a group if one hasn't been formed yet. It's a bit early, but early is good.

I just moved to Orlando in the past 2 weeks and was wondering if we had any other members in the area? I know we have some Floridians among us, but not sure about Orlando.

If so, I would like to meet up on game days and form a group if one hasn't been formed yet. It's a bit early, but early is good.

I moved here from Austin about a year ago. I am between Orlando and Daytona Beach.

The Texans game in Jax is a must if you live here. Bucs games are fun too. I had the Sunday Ticket last season so didn't go out much for games, unless I was going to actual games which I went to a few. Of course I went to the Texans game in Jax and I went to 3 Bucs games.

Did you move from Houston?

I moved here from Austin about a year ago. I am between Orlando and Daytona Beach.

The Texans game in Jax is a must if you live here. Bucs games are fun too. I had the Sunday Ticket last season so didn't go out much for games, unless I was going to actual games which I went to a few. Of course I went to the Texans game in Jax and I went to 3 Bucs games.

Did you move from Houston?

I actually moved from Tallahassee, but I was in Houston prior to that. I've been to a Jax game before.

I can't get DirectTV where I live (Baldwin Park) so I am going to have to find a place to watch the games.

If you are ever interested, PM me and we can find a spot to watch the game.

I'm in Winter Park, which is essentially Orlando.

Cool, we are not far from each other. Do you watch the games at home, or do you have a place where you watch the game?

I actually moved from Tallahassee, but I was in Houston prior to that. I've been to a Jax game before.

I can't get DirectTV where I live (Baldwin Park) so I am going to have to find a place to watch the games.

If you are ever interested, PM me and we can find a spot to watch the game.

Cool, we are not far from each other. Do you watch the games at home, or do you have a place where you watch the game?

Lol, I walk from my house to Baldwin Park to watch.

I can't remember the bar's name, but it's the only one left with NFL ticket after the Irish Pub shut down.

Lol, I walk from my house to Baldwin Park to watch.

I can't remember the bar's name, but it's the only one left with NFL ticket after the Irish Pub shut down.

Shoot, I would pick you up if it came to that. The bar would either be the wine/beer bar around here or Caddy Shanks. Probably Caddy Shanks if I had to guess.

Shoot, I would pick you up if it came to that. The bar would either be the wine/beer bar around here or Caddy Shanks. Probably Caddy Shanks if I had to guess.

That's it, Caddy Shanks.

Thanks for the offer of a ride, but I love to walk.

Back