Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-17-2013   #1
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bored

This has been the longest offseason I can remember, can we start the season already!!!

ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013   #2
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
This has been the longest offseason I can remember, can we start the season already!!!

Uhm - I'm thinking no?
Old 05-17-2013   #3
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Uhm - I'm thinking no?

Leggo!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see some of this right now!
Old 05-17-2013   #4
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wanna see some of this right now!
Here ya go!
Old 05-17-2013   #5
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Here ya go!
It's not the same! SMH....unreal.

Old 05-17-2013   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

"Cockroach!!!!"
Old 05-17-2013   #7
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
"Cockroach!!!!"
Who you callin a cockroach!!!!!??

Sponsored links
Old 05-17-2013   #8
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Cockroach!!!!"
Lol, now that's funny!
Old 05-17-2013   #9
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Texas tatted on my arm, got Houston on my back
ĎCause I love the city Iím from, hands up if you feel that
I ball hard like a Texan, every Sunday catch me wreckiní
?, code name Boss because you canít catch him
And they catch them bops like Dre do

Ball hard like I play too, run that back like Jay do

Bet a couple ? and we play you

We came to win, canít take a loss

Ainít **** Ďbout that H South,

Team strong weíll break Ďem off, lay Ďem down then rake Ďem out

Car roof like ?, when the sunís out I drop the top

H-Town we shininí red white and blue in that lot

See you boys in the playoffs, bet you this year we on top

And if you from that H like me, you already know what Iím talkiní Ďbout
Old 05-17-2013   #10
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Iím from that HOU TEX, non-believers get put to the death

Then hard times, we get put to the test, but dedication turn the last to the best

Stop complaininí just a little bit less and start to quest on the road to success

We got now and we got next, say it loud with some bass in your chest

Haters hate but now they on jock like Joseph and Queen the corners on lock

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/houston-l...slim-thug.html ]

I come through the line like Brian Kush and then I canít be blocked like JJ Watt

Now we on top, no more middle, like Super Mario Iím a hard hitter

Canít be stopped, donít be bitter, never give up Ďcause Iím a go getter

In the groupie and I wade through you, she like Torro and the whole crew

In battle red or liberty white out, I might come out in the deep still blue

I thought boys knew, donít be surprised, tell them boys about Texas pride

We ride for each other when we on the otherside and if you aint ?
Old 05-17-2013   #11
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Hold up

If you ainít from Texas, you didnít get the message

Let me give you boys a quick lesson then

I swore to God to be fresh to death, I didnít die so time to get fresh again

You know the H what Iím reppiní and itís like 35% Mexican

And thatís so ironic (why?)

Every cup is like 35% beverage and 65% medicine

Plenty ? for thick specimens

A million fine and bad yelaís and thatís like 22% lesbian

And in my zone what you steppiní in, then I bet my fist is gone check a chin

ĎCause that trill in Bun, and that trill is Pimp, and that trill is somethiní yíall never been

Hit your woman and let her in to my vehicle that I never tint

That brain got to be official baby, no artificial intelligence

Iím runnin in it like Andre, if yíall ainít from Houston I ainít convinced

ĎCause yíall touch down in our city once and been rappiní like you are ever since
Old 05-17-2013   #12
ASidd_1990
Veteran

H-O-U-S-T-O-N [?]
Touchdown after touchdown we gon win it
Runnin over everybody that get in the way, we started it so we gon end it
24/7 We keep it real on field the other team they aint spin it
Drop the top like [?] do
I'm like a running back whenever I slide through
You say Texas aint ready you lyin fool
And we gon win the superbowl without trying too
Yeah you goddamn right we in the playoffs
Give you haters time to take a day off
They said we wasnt gonna make it they was way off
You better get out of town and stay out
We gon win this week next week and the week after that
Still winnin we dont plan to leave
[?] Can catch anything but a damn disease
Represent like ZRo, represent like slim thug, represent like Paul Wall
If you run up in the stadium [?] I better see all y'all
Old 05-17-2013   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Short bus?
Old 05-17-2013   #14
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Short bus?
Purple Haze
Old 05-17-2013   #15
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

What in the......
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013   #16
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Purple Haze
Dipset!
Old 05-17-2013   #17
ASidd_1990
Veteran

WARRIORS!!!!!! Come out and playyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2013   #18
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
What in the......
Someone is "jonesin'" for some football.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013   #19
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
WARRIORS!!!!!! Come out and playyyyyyyy!!!!!!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013   #20
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hold up

If you ain’t from Texas, you didn’t get the message

Let me give you boys a quick lesson then

I swore to God to be fresh to death, I didn’t die so time to get fresh again

You know the H what I’m reppin’ and it’s like 35% Mexican

And that’s so ironic (why?)

Every cup is like 35% beverage and 65% medicine

Plenty ? for thick specimens

A million fine and bad yela’s and that’s like 22% lesbian

And in my zone what you steppin’ in, then I bet my fist is gone check a chin

‘Cause that trill in Bun, and that trill is Pimp, and that trill is somethin’ y’all never been

Hit your woman and let her in to my vehicle that I never tint

That brain got to be official baby, no artificial intelligence

I’m runnin in it like Andre, if y’all ain’t from Houston I ain’t convinced

‘Cause y’all touch down in our city once and been rappin’ like you are ever since
Sounds like you may need to make some major adjustments to that ratio.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read